Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki turned to Steve when the man said that he did not think Thanos would be allowed to cause as much damage as Loki thought he would. "You have no idea the power he has or what he can do.“ Loki argued. He turned to look into a shop window as Steve continued on about the population control. "I am sure they will figure something out." he responded.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve didn’t even flinch at Loki’s words. “And no offense Loki, but you have no idea what we’re capable of either.” He said quietly. “You may have been to Earth more than Thor, but you don’t know what a single human is capable of, let alone the whole planet when we’re threatened…..and there are so many that aren’t simply human any longer. Geniuses and mutants, metahumans and monsters, soldiers and gods. And all of them will stand together because their lives are being threatened.” He said slowly. “And you, you have got to stop letting fear cloud your vision if you want to survive and help when he does show up.” He added. Looking up at the sky, he examined the clouds and imagined what was out there, the stars and planets and creatures. And so many of them would try to do harm to Earth and the humans. “I know you’ve been reading human literature. Have you come across a poet named Milton?” he asked softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Steve said that he didnt know what they were capable of. "I know that humans are far more fragile than that of an Asgardian. I barely survived him how could you possibly think that any other Midgardian could compare." Loki questioned. It irritated him to hear Steve and others brush off Thanos' power like it was nothing. Loki knew that the power of the man was more than they thought. Hearing the change in subject he frowned. "I have not, why?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve crossed his arms across his chest, looking Loki over seriously. “Milton was a poet…quite some time ago. Some of his writings were controversial, but there’s a quote of his you might need to consider. ‘Where no hope is left, is left no fear.’” He said slowly. Letting Loki think that over, he tilted his head. “If Thanos is so terrifying that we should think ourselves defeated already, then why are you scared? Why not accept that we’ll die and not deal with that fear? But if there is hope, if there is a reason to fight and try to win….is he really worth fearing so much?” he asked slowly. “I know he is powerful, that he’ll be like nothing we have ever faced, I am not underestimating him Loki, but I am not scared of him.” Looking around at the people passing them, he shook his head. “You ask why I think humans can handle him? Look around. Only a little over a half a year ago, this very street was nearly destroyed by the invasion you were a part of. Yet here we are, able to shop, to walk down the street with no problem. These people aren’t scared. Nearly 50 years ago the world barely escaped a war that would have made our very species go extinct. Over 70 years ago I was a part of a war that killed nearly 80 million people and included some of the worst atrocities anyone could come up with. People thought the world would never go on, thought civilization had ended. Yet here we are.” He stated. “Humans may not be physically strong like you and Thor. Most of us don’t have magic or don’t live forever, but we have something better. We have hope and a spirit that can’t be broken. You put any of us in a situation like what we’ll face with Thanos, we don’t break, we just fight all the harder, and we forget our differences and fight for each other, Underestimating us is the stupidest thing anyone in the whole universe could do.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Steve's change in subject turned out to not be a change of subject at all. "I did not say that there was no hope, I said you were fragile." Loki stated. He felt still like Steve was dismissing his fears of Thanos. "Your short lives make you very resilient I can see that but you have never had your flesh stripped from your bones. Never begged for your death because that would stop the pain. That is minuscule to what Thanos can do to you. A simple thought for him, can you imagine what more he can do?" Loki exclaimed breathing heavily now as his stomach felt queasy again. "Maybe you have the hope that you can defeat him and maybe you will by sheer numbers alone but as far as power goes you would need to infiltrate his magic and use it against him." Loki continued. He felt dizzy now along with queasy, the memories of what he had gone through along with the emotions had affected the god. He moved quickly to a nearby bench and sat quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:15 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve’s defiant frown turned to one of concern when he saw Loki seeming to get sick. Following him to the bench, he slowly sat beside him. He wanted to continue arguing, wanted to somehow prove that Loki shouldn’t be so scared, shouldn’t discount Earth so quickly. He knew it wouldn’t be of any help right now though. “I’m sorry Loki…..I guess it was my turn to bring up a subject I shouldn’t have.” He said softly.

At the same time Tony felt Loki’s unease and reached out across the bond for him, worry evident. ‘Lo? Lo, babe, you alright?’

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:52 am
MDaylus

Loki didn't look up to Steve as the man sat down. He was trying to control his own body into not giving away anything about his condition. "I am alright, just dizzy for the moment. The memories are not pleasant." Loki tried to soothe the solider. He wasn't surprised when Tony was reaching across the bond with worry either. 'I am alright Tony, just talking about some painful things. It is my fault really.' Loki answered the genius. "I do not suppose there is somewhere to get something to drink is there?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve shook his head. “I understand…..we all have memories like that.” He said softly. Looking around at the question, he spotted a small café. “I can get you some water, unless you want to go inside and sit down for a few minutes.” He offered, wanting to do whatever he could to help.

Tony was silent for a moment, unsure if he was okay with this. Finally he sent across comforting and love. ‘You can ask him to bring you back home if you want….’ He reminded softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Steve said he understood because they all had memories like that. "Water would be lovely." Loki stated softly. 'I am alright Tony we will be home when we are done.' Loki responded to tony. The comfort and love made him feel a bit better. He knew Tony would still be concerned and check him over when he arrived back at the tower and he almost looked forward to it. Looking around as Steve ran off to fetch some water for him he caught sight of a small shop just behind him. Twisting around a bit he stared in awe at the shop before moving slowly almost unconsciously towards the window. The shop was full of baby things and in the window there were some adorable little stuffed animals. Some of them included a horse, a wolf and even a snake, Loki felt tears whell up a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve stood to get Loki water as soon as he agreed to it. Tony slowly accepted Loki words, though he made no effort to hide that he was still concerned, slowly backing out of Loki’s mind to give him privacy again. Steve quickly returned with a bottle of water, but paused when he found the bench empty. Eyes scanning the area, it only took a second to spot Loki and he slowly approached, frowning when he saw what Loki was looking at. Slowly coming to stand beside him, Steve cleared his throat and held out the water for him. Staying silent, he examined Loki for a moment, glancing back at the baby store. “You’re keeping a secret aren’t you?” he asked quietly, though it really was more of a statement.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed as Tony pulled away from his consciousness. Loki was so lost in looking at the baby shop that he didn't hear Steve return and approach him from behind. Hearing the man speak he whipped around in surprise. "A secret?" he questioned trying to keep his tone calm if a bit confused. If Steve figured it out he didn't know what would happen. Would the man tell Tony, would his relationship be ruined by the end of the day?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve frowned. Loki was obviously avoiding the question. “I’m not an idiot Loki.” he said softly. “The extreme emotions, physical illness when pushed. And you’ve stopped and looked at everything that had anything to do with children.” He said slowly. “I spend most of my time with spies….I notice things.” Shifting, he looked at the store. “Do you want to go inside?” he finally asked, unsure of what he needed or wanted to ask first.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki stood his ground when the man stated that he wasn't an idiot. "I have children why would I not look at things to do with children." Loki tried as a last ditch effort but he could see everything falling apart. Steve did hang around Natasha and Clint too much. Panic started to grip him when Steve asked if he wanted to go inside. "What?" he questioned looking more confused. He had figured he would get scolded and told that he needed to tell Tony.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve gave Loki an unimpressed look when he countered with the fact that he had children. “Loki, you’re children are fully grown and a couple hundred years old at least.” He said flatly. When Loki questioned him, he nodded to the store. “I asked if you wanted to go inside.” He said again. Not waiting for an answer, he walked in, holding the door open for Loki until he joined him. Once inside, Steve was silent for a few moments again, processing things. “Does Tony know?” he asked softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki slumped a bit when Steve countered that his children were fully grown. He knew now that his secret was out at least to Steve for the moment and was about ready to freak out when the man started heading into the store. He followed meekly unsure what the man was doing or what he was trying to accomplish. Loki looked around the store a bit apprehensive still waiting for Steve to ask something. When the man finally did it was almost a relief. "No, I can not tell him. He is not ready for children." Loki stated softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games