Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:49 pm
Reno would stand his ground in the weak torrent of flame that was cascading over him, feeling as the heat slowly built up against his left arm. And then the arm really got warm. And then he had to jump out of the Flamethrower cause his arm felt like it was searing its way through the nub of shoulder he had left. Hopping around for a moment while he waited for the appendage to cool down, Reno would extend his right arm and watch as a ball of energy the size of a softball gathered in the palm of his hand. Examining the projectile this time, Reno found himself staring at the dopey smile of his Wynaut. "Well....this is what I call Bright Flash. How it works is that I take the chi from any attack that hits me and concentrate it into this singular blast." Reno slowly explained, pointing the hand towards the door before releasing the small ball to go flying out into the wilderness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:03 pm
Tesei Utakata

"Huh...that could be useful..." Sub said in a contemplative voice as he began to tap his chin, he always liked to think of ways to exploit the abilities of his members. "One other question; can you do me a favor?" Uh oh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:12 pm
Reno glanced over at Sub. "Yeah? Whats that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:27 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno glanced over at Sub. "Yeah? Whats that?"

"I want you to take something to Ambrosia for me. You know where her tent is, right? I would do it myself but she really doesn't like me coming around for some reason. Her Unown absolutely hates me." Sub admitted as he pulled out a brown cardboard box from seemingly nowhere. "This, just take this to her. That's all." He said, holding said box out for Reno to take.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:47 pm
Reno would grab the box and reflexively turned on his energy vision to examine the package. "If she hates me after this, I blame you. Then I get to make you take a long walk from the entrance to that lake down below." With that, he would wander off to deliver the package. Here we go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:38 am
A loud crash could very easily be heard from nearly every corner of the large building that served as the team's HQ. Should any poor foolish soul be brave enough to seek out the source of the noise, they'd find it just behind the door leading to a room that hadn't been in use for quite some time. A room belonging to everyone's favorite Ninetales, Night. Judging by the string of curses that'd make any sailor blush, she clearly was not happy about something.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would grab the box and reflexively turned on his energy vision to examine the package. "If she hates me after this, I blame you. Then I get to make you take a long walk from the entrance to that lake down below." With that, he would wander off to deliver the package. Here we go.

The outside of Mt. Silver seemed pleasant this evening. From his position he could see the Rapidash corralling in their Ponyta young before it got dark and the Donphan began to roll their way into their cave nests. Sure was a tranquil scene.

Up ahead on the mountain Reno would spot a thick tangled brush blocking the path up to Ambrosia's tent. They really should do a better job of keeping this path cleared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:10 pm
Reno would stare at the brush in front of him for a moment before deciding that whether or not it was plant life, it was plant life on the side of a mountain. Lighting one of the last fireworks still in his bag, Reno would point the device at the bush before letting flying and explode in the piece of shrubbery. Take that, stupid foliage. How dare you grow on this path.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno would stare at the brush in front of him for a moment before deciding that whether or not it was plant life, it was plant life on the side of a mountain. Lighting one of the last fireworks still in his bag, Reno would point the device at the bush before letting flying and explode in the piece of shrubbery. Take that, stupid foliage. How dare you grow on this path.

"Growth!" Roared the overgrown brush. Wait, it roared? "Tangrowth!" It growled again as it lashed a charred vine out at Reno, threatening to grab him and squeeze him. It was a Tangrowth, a pretty big one at that and Reno just pissed it off majorly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:16 pm
Blinking at the Tangrowth that was now swinging at him, Reno would kick his bag and Harleen would respond from inside by throwing a Pokeball out on the mountain. Letting the vine encircle him as the released Pokemon popped into existence, Reno would poke the Tangrowth with a few telepathic suggestions. Mainly, Volcarona now in area, Volcarona make big fire, and big fire bad for Tangrowth. All of this was accented by Nova deciding that roasting her owner in a shower of flaming scales from a Fiery Dance was a way to show love.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:45 pm
Tristen was in his room, having the much needed reunion with his Blitzle. The past couple of months were bothersome to the kid, wondering if he was taken care of well and such, being around a strange person that probably didn't care for him like he should have. That being said, it did leave one proverbial elephant in the room. With the other Pokemon in Tristen's crew was rejoicing for Blitzle's return, there was one that...really was meant to be a bargaining chip to get the Blitzle back. The Weavile. But considering how the Steel Snatcher up and left, leaving most of his Pokemon behind just to keep everyone distracted, he became convinced maybe it was a good thing that the Weavile went back to him. That said, it was an issue of if Weavile would be willing to part ways from his former owner for good. Tristen wouldn't see why not. He's given the Weavile more attention and care than perhaps his previous owner, at least he imagines so, considering what the Weavile let on after he was snagged.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:44 pm
"Grooowth!" The Tangrowth roared in pain as the burning scales ignited the mass of plant life that was its body. Shockingly though the Tangrowth did not faint nor flee from that attack alone, instead it chose to keep up the fight. Pokemon on Mt. Silver were known for their strength and aggression, after all.

"Tangrowth!" The Vine Pokemon would slap its massive hands on the ground causing numerous chunks of rock to dislodge from the mountain side. Now cloaked in a rainbow aura the chunks of rock would fire towards Nova like meteors, very pretty ones at least though they wouldn't feel pretty if they hit.

(1, all stats go up and the Tangrowth grows bigger to show this.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:47 pm
Blizzard120
Tristen was in his room, having the much needed reunion with his Blitzle. The past couple of months were bothersome to the kid, wondering if he was taken care of well and such, being around a strange person that probably didn't care for him like he should have. That being said, it did leave one proverbial elephant in the room. With the other Pokemon in Tristen's crew was rejoicing for Blitzle's return, there was one that...really was meant to be a bargaining chip to get the Blitzle back. The Weavile. But considering how the Steel Snatcher up and left, leaving most of his Pokemon behind just to keep everyone distracted, he became convinced maybe it was a good thing that the Weavile went back to him. That said, it was an issue of if Weavile would be willing to part ways from his former owner for good. Tristen wouldn't see why not. He's given the Weavile more attention and care than perhaps his previous owner, at least he imagines so, considering what the Weavile let on after he was snagged.

"Knock knock." Sub said as he entered Tristen's room, not really knocking on the door as one rarely does when they say those words. "How have things been going with Blitzle?" The man asked the young hybrid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:53 pm
SubonicXP
"Knock knock." Sub said as he entered Tristen's room, not really knocking on the door as one rarely does when they say those words. "How have things been going with Blitzle?" The man asked the young hybrid.

"Huh? Oh hi, Sub. Uh...Blitzle has been fine now that we got him back here." Tristen said. "He's been happy to be back really. I think that snagger did the same thing with Blitzle like he did with Weavile and didn't leave him out a whole lot, if any. Blitzle couldn't really tell me too much about what was going on when he was with the snagger. Really the fight at Agate Village was the most he was let out at one time."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm
Reno would stare at the now distracted Tangrowth as it sent a flurry of rocks at the Volcarona, carefully worming his right arm free and slamming the palm into the Tangrowth's head with a burst of Psychic Chi before letting Harleen leap out towards Nova. While the Wynaut was unable to aid on the front runners of the Ancient power, she would manage to use a Mirror Coat to reflect the remainder as Nova did her best to maintain some flight.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games