Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:04 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
The black diamond which formed the maze around Ifuuki's lab shifted away and formed a giant door not far from Ifuuki's lab. Uchiha Gate bind your entrance to this door. The doors on the gate opened as Kai emerged from the darkness. The gate slowly closed behind him. "Now what should I do to pass the time?"

#37 Gazed out the disgused window at Kai. He grunted and shambled toward the front door.
Kai stared to where the shambling noise had come from. "Who's there?" Kai said in a stern voice.

The front door swung open, and #37 shambled out. The door swung closed behind him, locking. He angled his taught grey face at Kai. He looked rather forlorn.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:07 pm

"Okay looks like a piece of Ifuuki's work."

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:12 pm

Kai Hyugiha

#37 held up a dried hand. It appeared as though he was barring entry.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:17 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

"I have no desire to enter."

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:19 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

"I have no desire to enter."

#37 lowered his hand and stood there. When standing still it was hard to tell he was animated.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:20 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
"So do you want to tell me what happened back there?"he asked her in a warm voice.

Ifuuki-chan''s face twitched slightly, but she remained silent. Tears began to run down her face as she walked.

Yajiro stopped walking and reached into his pack and pulled out a jug of water and offered it to Ifuuci-chan."Here do you want to clean up?"he asked her as he began to think of his own child.

Ifuuki-chan turned, then began to shudder uncontrolably. She began to hyperventalate. Falling to the ground, she continued to twich and shake. "Too.....young...." she gasped, "To...control...body...." Her eyes grew wide as she gasped for air.

Yajiro dropped the jug and ran back to Ifuuki-chan and turned her on her side and held her there as he tried to calm her.

Ifuuki-chan began to foam at the mouth. The scalpel she was holding snapped in two. Her tears flowed liberally down her face. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Soon she stopped shaking and was breathing normally.
"I guess..." she whispered, "That''s what happens when I lose concentration. My body tries to eat itself..."

Yajiro sat up and asked"are you ok?"

She wiped tears away from her eyes. "Yeah. I should be."

Yajiro got up and picked up the jug and handed it to Ifuuki-chan"Here, you look like you need some thint to drink."

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:23 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
"So do you want to tell me what happened back there?"he asked her in a warm voice.

Ifuuki-chan''s face twitched slightly, but she remained silent. Tears began to run down her face as she walked.

Yajiro stopped walking and reached into his pack and pulled out a jug of water and offered it to Ifuuci-chan."Here do you want to clean up?"he asked her as he began to think of his own child.

Ifuuki-chan turned, then began to shudder uncontrolably. She began to hyperventalate. Falling to the ground, she continued to twich and shake. "Too.....young...." she gasped, "To...control...body...." Her eyes grew wide as she gasped for air.

Yajiro dropped the jug and ran back to Ifuuki-chan and turned her on her side and held her there as he tried to calm her.

Ifuuki-chan began to foam at the mouth. The scalpel she was holding snapped in two. Her tears flowed liberally down her face. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Soon she stopped shaking and was breathing normally.
"I guess..." she whispered, "That''s what happens when I lose concentration. My body tries to eat itself..."

Yajiro got up and picked up the jug and handed it to Ifuuki-chan"Here, you look like you need some thint to drink."

Taking the jug, she emptied it in a single draught. She stood and brush the sand off as best she could. Much of the blood on her had dried. "We should get going." she said.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:25 pm

Dragon Sneeze
#37 lowered his hand and stood there. When standing still it was hard to tell he was animated.
"Clear off you walking sack of bones. Shouldn't you be rotting some where else."

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:27 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Clear off you walking sack of bones. Shouldn't you be rotting some where else."

If #37 heard Kai at all, he didn't show it. He was as motionless as he was before.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:28 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Taking the jug, she emptied it in a single draught. She stood and brush the sand off as best she could. Much of the blood on her had dried. "We should get going." she said.

"Ya we should get going."he said to her as his thoughts fell back on his family

your evil twin

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:28 pm

Dragon Sneeze
If #37 heard Kai at all, he didn't show it. He was as motionless as he was before.
"Return to the underworld." Kai said as he threw a kunai with explosive note attached to it at #37.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:34 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Return to the underworld." Kai said as he threw a kunai with explosive note attached to it at #37.

Inexplicably, the note exploded before it reached #37. He raised his arms and stone flowed from the ground like water. It formed around him, and soon he was a twenty foor tall golem. It slowly advanced upon Kai.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:36 pm

They walked on and soon they came upon a huge crater. "That is your home?" Ifuuki-chan replied.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:04 pm

[[never mind]]

liz_bliz_inc

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:35 pm

Dragon Sneeze
They walked on and soon they came upon a huge crater. "That is your home?" Ifuuki-chan replied.

"Well it used to be,"he said with a trembiling voice."Now we live over there."said Yajiro as he pionted to a near by structure carved out of solid rock.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games