Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:16 pm
Maybe NG skipped my post (didn't see an answer) but anyways;

If Skype costs anything and Kelly has a computer, and you both already pay for internet, you can actually talk with him for -FREE- using the Teamspeak service. Sure you two need eachother's true computer IP addresses (not the fake one that most internet services will emit as a security mesure), but I think you two trust eachother enough to give yourselves that info.

Basically, it's a program made for teams of gamers to talk during matches so they can better plan/act/go about screwing over the other teams, but I've used it before myself to talk with Ome. Can't anymore since my mic is screwed but just thought I'd lend the advice, since it won't cost anything more than what you two would already be paying for the internet.

As for obtaining IPs, if you aren't aware of the how, just ask Crenn. He knows how to explain such computer things much better than I do. sweatdrop

Of course, we're not talking crystal clear telephone quality of talking, but hey, if you can deal with it, it could save you some international calling fees. (I read the part about being hospitalised, I mean it can save you for the times you want to talk to him from home, if the computer's free to your personal use)

http://www.goteamspeak.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:24 pm
DoomNeko

If Skype costs anything and Kelly has a computer, and you both already pay for internet, you can actually talk with him for -FREE- using the Teamspeak service. Sure you two need eachother's true computer IP addresses (not the fake one that most internet services will emit as a security mesure), but I think you two trust eachother enough to give yourselves that info.

Basically, it's a program made for teams of gamers to talk during matches so they can better plan/act/go about screwing over the other teams, but I've used it before myself to talk with Ome. Can't anymore since my mic is screwed but just thought I'd lend the advice, since it won't cost anything more than what you two would already be paying for the internet.

As for obtaining IPs, if you aren't aware of the how, just ask Crenn. He knows how to explain such computer things much better than I do. sweatdrop

Of course, we're not talking crystal clear telephone quality of talking, but hey, if you can deal with it, it could save you some international calling fees. (I read the part about being hospitalised, I mean it can save you for the times you want to talk to him from home, if the computer's free to your personal use)

:3 you just didnt see it. I was in bed or hospitalized, so i couldn't call via computer. Thats all. X3  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:03 pm
DoomNeko

ninja IP Chicken  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:07 pm
I always thought you opened the command menu and typed in ipconfig  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:11 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn - Thanks. I don't particularly like people picking on my friends, or making such rude comments when that person isn't here to say something back. If he was, it might have been diffrent. neutral

It's ok. What I did was wrong, I wouldn't like it if you did it to one of my friends. I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I hope you can accept my apology. I'm starting to think straight again... but still... I shouldn't have done it.

And fog, please realise that I was the one in fault. Not NG. Please understand. Anyway, this has been sorted out. Let's just drop it completely now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:12 pm
Af Mas

That is your 'internal' IP address. Not external.  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:15 pm
Crenn
Af Mas

That is your 'internal' IP address. Not external.

Oh, well now I know XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:19 pm
DoomNeko

I've used TS before. I'm pretty sure it is free. It does have some problems. It's not always clear and if you have a bad mic you can end up making people's ears bleed from the static. (like my webcam's mic did) x_x.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:20 pm
Kakarotto-san
I've used TS before. I'm pretty sure it is free. It does have some problems. It's not always clear and if you have a bad mic you can end up making people's ears bleed from the static. (like my webcam's mic did) x_x.

Skype isn't always clear either. Same with the mic.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Just a side note: Hosing down floors? REALLY FUN.

New external harddrive and new tablet (6x8! AN UPGRADE, WHEE!) are IN DE MAIL on their way here. Also, I put my note in the Time Off box asking for the 12th to the 18th off because the rents are dragging me to cape cod to the Final Family Vacation. So life is looking up, at least.

I think I like the 5-10:30 (pm) shift better than the 9 am - 12 pm shift. Closing is surprisingly fun. biggrin

SO YEAH, not as crappy. biggrin

FREE ART FOR WHOEVER ASKS WHEN MY TABLET GETS HERE. With my laptop I also got Adobe CS Suite 2 or whatever it's called. WHOO! Giddy headrush.

Oh, and I think I might wait on the snake thing. With school and all I wouldn't be around to pay enough attention to the poor dear. But Ryry's getting ferrets, so I won't be totally starved for animal attention. biggrin

Still wanna snake. ): My soul-companion. Lol, a cat-fox and a snake: BEST OF FRIENDS. I have a mental image of us already frolicing through fields... x3 Mostly because I'm an idiot.

Reminds me of the story of when the bio teacher's ball python "escaped" on april fools day, and they didn't find her until the end of spring break.. She was hanging out behind some books in the classroom across the hall. o.O A freshman girl discovered her. Freaked, of course. x3 ET (the snake) was just like "Stop shrieking, you idiot girl."

Ah, high school... glad it's over.

end cheerful post. :3  

Nekoyaki

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:29 pm
Nekoyaki
FREE ART FOR WHOEVER ASKS WHEN MY TABLET GETS HERE.
*begs* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:32 pm
I'll be asking for something, Nekoyaki 3nodding  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:36 pm
I'd love something too. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:41 pm
That was fast. o_O

*takes names... okay, not really, yall are gonna have to remind me when I make my OMG IT'S HERE post. biggrin *  

Nekoyaki

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:46 pm
Nekoyaki
That was fast. o_O

*takes names... okay, not really, yall are gonna have to remind me when I make my OMG IT'S HERE post. biggrin *

You got it :3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games