Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Blue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:41 am

4laugh Hello again to everyone today. Does anyone wanna be my friend? <3

-... Brandishes rusty ice-pick- :3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:43 am

Manda_Tifa
I WANT to get back into the art scene, but it's kinda difficult with a dead computer...*sigh*. And just when I finally got the time for it, too.... crying

Oh, that makes me think of an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Not poking fun at ya darlin', just made me think of something kind of funny.

Artemis Vulpes

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:02 am

And now I am ready to load my car of all my crap from home and head back to school for job!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's raining...again. whee
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:46 am

Angelic Muse
And now I am ready to load my car of all my crap from home and head back to school for job!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's raining...again. whee
I wish you luck, try not to catch a cold!

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:51 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!

I just found out I won a drawing for a $100 gift certificate at my school bookstore!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Congradulations!, I have horrible luck at winning things.

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Heh. I always thought those drawings were to make people feel better about how much of a ripoff the textbook prices were. I had serious doubts that anyone ever actually won them, but I guess I was wrong.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:36 pm

hazzwolf
Heh. I always thought those drawings were to make people feel better about how much of a ripoff the textbook prices were. I had serious doubts that anyone ever actually won them, but I guess I was wrong.
bah, I tried to win a lottery on my campus for a parking space right next to the student services building.

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:58 pm

You have assigned parking spots? Lucky. At my dorm we have something like 150 residents and 80 parking spots. Even if you subtract the people who don't drive there are never enough, and if you park in the spaces for any other building you get fined.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Nah, the up front spots are all Reserved school staff but they could afford to give one away this semester in a SGA lottery done over the fall semester. The rest of the spots are all Free for all madness, especially on opening day. *shudders*

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:47 pm

I take buses! whee
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:01 pm

I walk everywhere. D:

My school is in a crappy small town without any buses... or a doctor's office. Since my roommate got her car taken away, If I ever need to see a doctor I'll have to walk to the next town. Yeah, I'm probably going to die very soon.

hazzwolf

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:12 pm

hazzwolf
I walk everywhere. D:

My school is in a crappy small town without any buses... or a doctor's office. Since my roommate got her car taken away, If I ever need to see a doctor I'll have to walk to the next town. Yeah, I'm probably going to die very soon.
My dad used to have to hitchhike from his backwater-middle-of-nowhere college town in the mountains of Vermont to the "city" where he worked. It was roughly 40 miles away, and yet somehow he never missed a day of work. Go fig.

Me, if I can't take the bus, I walk it. I'ved walked the 3 miles to and from my job before. Sucks in the winter, but you gotta do what you gotta do. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:57 am

Fourty miles? o.0 Was it also uphill both ways?! -Brain explodes-

Matt Blue

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:06 am

Campus parking- One of lifes great mysteries.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games