Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:31 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Rose:.......*wipes eyes,not saying anything*..............
Keiji:*keeps walking,not saying anything,too busy enduring pain in arm* (thinks) Ngh,this isnt good,the pain is getting worse

Emma : ..............*ears twitch* keiji and sakura re almost here....*looks to the cave entrance*
Sakura : ...................*goes infront of keiji* Keiji........whats wrong ?? your...........really quiet........

Keiji*hides arm behind him* Oh,hehe,sorry,just wondering what's going on outside of Guu (thinks) jeez,that was a close on *enters cave with Sakura* hey Rose,Emma
Rose:*looks up and waves*

Sakura :..............*ears go down but goes straight up right away*Emma!!!WAT DID YOU SAY ?!?!?!?
Emma : eh ?? what do you mean ?? *ears twitch nervously* i-i have n-no idea what your talking about ??
Sakura : ....grrr.....emma..........what did.....you....say??
Emma : *becoming scared*uhh umm i uhh *ears twitch,notices something about keiji* Keiji!!!! Your Arm!!
Sakura : huh ?

Keiji:*sweatdrop* (thinks) Dam it Emma,why involve me in your conversation with Emma (says) H-Huh *shows good arm* what about it *other arm still hiding*
Rose:*ears twitch* What about your other arm
Keiji:.......*looks at Rose,shaking head*
Rose:........oh,i mean,yeah,what about his arm
Keiji sad thinks) Gee,thanks Rose for the backup

Emma : *frowns*im not stupid..*gets up and grabs his bad arm* i can sense if somebodys hurt...
Sakura : ........................  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Rose:.......*wipes eyes,not saying anything*..............
Keiji:*keeps walking,not saying anything,too busy enduring pain in arm* (thinks) Ngh,this isnt good,the pain is getting worse

Emma : ..............*ears twitch* keiji and sakura re almost here....*looks to the cave entrance*
Sakura : ...................*goes infront of keiji* Keiji........whats wrong ?? your...........really quiet........

Keiji*hides arm behind him* Oh,hehe,sorry,just wondering what's going on outside of Guu (thinks) jeez,that was a close on *enters cave with Sakura* hey Rose,Emma

Sakura :..............*ears go down but goes straight up right away*Emma!!!WAT DID YOU SAY ?!?!?!?
Emma : eh ?? what do you mean ?? *ears twitch nervously* i-i have n-no idea what your talking about ??
Emma : *becoming scared*uhh umm i uhh *ears twitch,notices something about keiji* Keiji!!!! Your Arm!!

Keiji:*sweatdrop* (thinks) Dam it Emma,why involve me in your conversation with Emma (says) H-Huh *shows good arm* what about it *other arm still hiding*

Emma : *frowns*im not stupid..*gets up and grabs his bad arm* i can sense if somebodys hurt...

Keiji:*pulls arm away* Well dont touch it,it hurts you know (thinks) in fact,it's still getting worse
Rose:..............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Keiji:*pulls arm away* Well dont touch it,it hurts you know (thinks) in fact,it's still getting worse

Emma : *sigh* well i have to to check it out duhh *grabs his arm softly this time*
Sakura : *ears go down and doesnt say anything*.............................  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:00 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma : *sigh* well i have to to check it out duhh *grabs his arm softly this time*

Keiji:*keeps on enduring pain feeling in arm and looks at Sakura sadly* Sakura........im sorry i kept this from you........i just didnt want you to worry.........
Rose:*watches their conversation*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Keiji:*keeps on enduring pain feeling in arm and looks at Sakura sadly* Sakura........im sorry i kept this from you........i just didnt want you to worry.........

Sakura : *looks away , ears still down , doesnt say anything*
Emma : *examining his arm while listening to them*..........................*ears twitch*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:09 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma : *examining his arm while listening to them*..........................*ears twitch*

Keiji:........*pulls arm away from Emma and stands up*.........im sorry.........*walks out of cave*
Rose:Keiji,wait,you dont know where-
Keiji:*gone already*
Rose:.........to go.............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:14 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Keiji:........*pulls arm away from Emma and stands up*.........im sorry.........*walks out of cave*

Emma : .....*sigh* .... lets see which spell...which spell....hmmm........
Sakura : .........what are you talking about ??
Emma : im trying to remember the spell that makes people reappear-oh there we go *chants a spell and keiji reappears back in the cave*
Sakura : ...........what....the............  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:20 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma : im trying to remember the spell that makes people reappear-oh there we go *chants a spell and keiji reappears back in the cave*

Keiji:*thumps Emma's head with some rock creature and leave cave again*
Rose:*picks up rock creature* a rocky,wonder where he found this  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:30 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma : Ow!! grrr *does the same thing but this time chants something making hold him down*look you!!
Sakura : ........*sigh*keiji-kun its..-*her mouth gets covered up**ears go up and her eyes widen in surprise*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:33 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma : Ow!! grrr *does the same thing but this time chants something making hold him down*look you!!
Sakura : ........*sigh*keiji-kun its..-*her mouth gets covered up**ears go up and her eyes widen in surprise*

Keiji:*tries to break loose but cant*..........*looks at Sakura*...........
Rose:*plays with rocky*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:49 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma ; umm who ever is stopping sakura from talking i would love if you have done that when she annoys me
Sakura : *sweatdrops*...*mummfled talking*
??? : as always seems nothing changed
Sakura : !!!
Emma : oh sakura your surprised.........whos is it ??
Sakura : *points ah her covered mouth*
Emma rrrigght
Hiro : its me you dumbass User Image
Emma : stressed you......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma ; umm who ever is stopping sakura from talking i would love if you have done that when she annoys me
Emma rrrigght

Rose:*touches Keiji,making him free from spell*
Keiji:*sits up,rubbing head* Uh....thanks
Rose:*smiles* No problem *stands up looking at Hiro* and who's this young man........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:00 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma rrrigght

Rose:*smiles* No problem *stands up looking at Hiro* and who's this young man........

Sakura : *looks up at Hiro*...
Hiro : oh right *moves away his hands*
Sakura : phew
Emma : this is the guy i told you about Rose...this idoi-i mean young man is Hiro *saying it through clenched teeth*
Sakura : they dislike eachother
Hiro : that word is not close to what we feel of eachother.........
Emma : stressed ...........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:04 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma rrrigght

Emma : this is the guy i told you about Rose...this idoi-i mean young man is Hiro *saying it through clenched teeth*

Rose:*ears twitch confusingly* So Sakura and Hiro used to go out with each other
Keiji:*ears point up,surprised*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:10 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma rrrigght

Rose:*ears twitch confusingly* So Sakura and Hiro used to go out with each other
Keiji:*ears point up,surprised*

Emma : *nods* yup
Sakura : yeah *blushes a little*
Hiro : ....well used to....*puts hands into his pocket*
Emma : she knows that
Hiro : just saying *mutters* stupid.....
Emma : oh im going to shove my foot up your-
Hiro : watever
Emma : stressed  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games