Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:12 pm
Blizzard120

"Ah, well I guess that's good. Better to be ignored than abused I suppose." Sub commented. "I have a question for your new Weavile though. Because let's be honest, you're pretty much its trainer now." He smiled. "Your Blitzle was once shadowfied. Also, the Steel Snatcher used a shadow Houndoom that once belonged to Resix. Think you can find out if that Weavile used to be a shadow Pokemon too? I thought maybe you could ask it some questions.For that matter, do Pokemon even know if they were once infected? That's a good question..." The last question seemed to be more like him pondering that thought. "I have a theory about something."

Tesei Utakata

The Tangrowth let out another moan of pain and stumbled a bit as Reno gave it a psycho slap to the head as well as the fact that Harleen sent some of its rocks back at it. The hulking mass of vines seemed to be getting exhausted as its movements became sluggish but it still had yet to give up. What a fighter.

"Tang...groooowth!" Roared the beast as its body gave off a faint green glow momentarily, the vine Pokemon amassing enough chi for what happened next. Countless vines would lash out from its body and wind themselves up together to form additional arms, the Grass type now having eight arms and pseudo-arms in total. All eight arms would then begin to glow green themselves as the Tangrowth began to rotate its entire body, the eight arms becoming nothing more than glowing green blurs. The stretched at helicopter blade-like arms would threaten to smash to pieces anything unfortunate enough to get in their way, even a boulder it had connected with was completely destroyed. The Tangrowth was utilizing Power Whip in a very destructive fashion and if Reno thought he or his Pokemon were safe in the air they would be mistaken as these arms were far reaching.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:30 pm
Reno was prepared for any response to his psionic slap to the side of the Tangrowth's head. A flurry of swipes, bashed by rocks, devoured by the thing. When the Tangrowth popped out a quartet of new arms and began to spin around like a tilt-a-whirl gone mad, he was not prepared at all. Too surprised to teleport out when it might have been safe to do so. So now he got the full experience. With each loop, Reno felt himself being stretched further and further by the pure motion even as he siphoned the chi of the attack. Finally, an idea crossed his mind. He couldn't feel these forces with his left arm, so he began to make the limb to try and hit the Tangrowth again. What Reno was not expecting was a small pop followed by a blur of steel as his arm went flying out of the whirlwind that appeared to be building around them. Well, there went the only plan he had. Along with most of his g force resistance and soon to follow, his lunch.

Nova and Harleen were content to sit and watch the Tangrowth spin up to full speed, having a small chuckle at Reno being thrown around before the Power Whip limbs extended to begin slapping the pair at high speeds. Nova would backpedal with a flap of her wings before staring at the spinning Pokemon. She was supposed to be the most rotationally adept Pokemon, not this piece of overgrown brush. Giving a rapid series of flaps towards the Grass type, Nova watched as a Hurricane began to build up around the Tangrowth, spinning the opposite way of the tilt-a-whirl. Put that in you pipe and smoke it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:00 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ah, well I guess that's good. Better to be ignored than abused I suppose." Sub commented. "I have a question for your new Weavile though. Because let's be honest, you're pretty much its trainer now." He smiled. "Your Blitzle was once shadowfied. Also, the Steel Snatcher used a shadow Houndoom that once belonged to Resix. Think you can find out if that Weavile used to be a shadow Pokemon too? I thought maybe you could ask it some questions.For that matter, do Pokemon even know if they were once infected? That's a good question..." The last question seemed to be more like him pondering that thought. "I have a theory about something."

Tristen looked towards the bed, the Weavile sitting at the head end of the bed, on top of pillows, staying out of the way just as it has been, listening in on the conversation between Sub and Tristen. Weavile wasn't Shadowfied, as far as he knew, and Blitzle was only recently purged of the virus just before being snagged away...which actually did beg the question about the theory. "Um...what...theory?" Tristen asked. As insightful as the boy tried to be, this one was lost on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 pm
The gale would slowly but surely cause the Tangrowth to stop spinning, the giant mass of vines coming to a wobbly halt. For several seconds the vine Pokemon just stood there, dazed and exhausted. With one last groan the giant Grass type would fall over face first onto the ground, knocked out cold as it finally succumbed to its wounds. Cue victory music.

-----

"The theory is that the Steel Snatcher is only going after Shadow Pokemon, or at least Pokemon he perceives to be Shadow Pokemon." Sub flat out told Tristen. "We can confirm four Pokemon under his ownership at some point. Houndoom, Weavile, Ditto, and your Blitzle. That Houndoom was certainly a Shadow Pokemon and your Blitzle used to be. The Ditto is probably one of his own originals, or rather it wouldn't be practical to have a Shadow Ditto in the first place. And if Weavile was once a Shadow Pokemon that would further support my theory. Think about it, don't you think it was odd that he snagged your Pokemon and not Darts's when his was obviously the more powerful one, a Gengar? It's obvious he wasn't after just rare Pokemon, he snagged a Houndoom from Resix. Not exactly the most rarest of Pokemon. Sure, your Blitzle is very uncommon in Orre's part of the world but I don't think that's why he snagged it." Sub explained to the boy.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:12 pm
Reno would stumble out of the mass of vines with a tinge of green to his face and bend over for a moment while he let the sensation pass.Eventually feeling the sickness slowly begin to repress itself, Reno stumbled over to where he could see his detached arm and carefully jam the robotic appendage back into place. Returning Nova to her Pokeball and grabbing Harleen to sit on his shoulder, Reno returned to walking to his delivery location. And if someone wanted to hear it, they might hear a few choice words about Snagem's leader and the idiotic plans he seemed to come up with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:39 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would stumble out of the mass of vines with a tinge of green to his face and bend over for a moment while he let the sensation pass.Eventually feeling the sickness slowly begin to repress itself, Reno stumbled over to where he could see his detached arm and carefully jam the robotic appendage back into place. Returning Nova to her Pokeball and grabbing Harleen to sit on his shoulder, Reno returned to walking to his delivery location. And if someone wanted to hear it, they might hear a few choice words about Snagem's leader and the idiotic plans he seemed to come up with.

Fortunately the rest of Reno's trek up the mountain side would be less exciting. Soon enough he would see the small purple tent set up on a grassy cliff over look the Mt. Silver valley. The sun was beginning to set and Reno could see the warm glow of candles or a lantern flickering inside. As he neared he could also hear some sort of chanting, she must be performing her 'magic' in there.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:43 pm
Peering his head inside the tent, Reno would simply keep to the entrance of the tent and not interrupt her mid-spell cast dealy. Hate to accidentally make her say Achoo instead of Nikto and blow up the place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:39 am
SubonicXP
"The theory is that the Steel Snatcher is only going after Shadow Pokemon, or at least Pokemon he perceives to be Shadow Pokemon." Sub flat out told Tristen. "We can confirm four Pokemon under his ownership at some point. Houndoom, Weavile, Ditto, and your Blitzle. That Houndoom was certainly a Shadow Pokemon and your Blitzle used to be. The Ditto is probably one of his own originals, or rather it wouldn't be practical to have a Shadow Ditto in the first place. And if Weavile was once a Shadow Pokemon that would further support my theory. Think about it, don't you think it was odd that he snagged your Pokemon and not Darts's when his was obviously the more powerful one, a Gengar? It's obvious he wasn't after just rare Pokemon, he snagged a Houndoom from Resix. Not exactly the most rarest of Pokemon. Sure, your Blitzle is very uncommon in Orre's part of the world but I don't think that's why he snagged it." Sub explained to the boy.

"But wouldn't that mean he would have some way of telling the difference?" Tristen asked. "I mean, the Snagger isn't a hybrid that I could tell. Maybe he has some sort of device? Or maybe..." Tristen looked back towards Weavile. "Did you try to tell him that Blitzle was a Shadow Pokemon?"

The Weavile would think for a moment, hesitating to answer. By all rights, rather if the Weavile liked it or not, he was with a new trainer, and as such had to tell him. Blind following the group leader mentality dictating the Weavile's reply. "Weavile." The Weavile spoke up, shaking its head no. "Vile weavile."

"In the Pokeball the entire time, huh?" Tristen thought for a moment but then realized something. "Why would he snag Blitzle anyways?" Tristen then asked, a question directed to Sub. "He wasn't a Shadow Pokemon."

"Vile weavile." The Weavile would answer instead.

"What?"

"Weavile villlle."

"Well, yea, he used to be. And can't go back. It was awful when Blitzle was. I'm glad that its no more."

"Weavile vile weavile wea." The Weavile then said.

"...that...might make sense...a little..." Tristen said, looking back at Sub, but then a realization. "But wait, if that's true, you're not a shadow Pokemon either, but he was using you at one time to snag them, wasn't he? Wouldn't he-"

"Weavile weavile."

".......oh...I...didn't...why didn't you say that before?" Tristen wouldn't get an answer for that one.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:24 pm
As Reno pocked his head in he would notice that Ambrosia seemed to be praying to some small metal statuette. He couldn't make out the true shape of the statue as it was too dark in that corner of her tent and once she was done praying she covered it with a piece of fabric. "Welcome, Reno." The woman said without turning around. "Do you have my package?" She asked him as she finally turned around to face him, a smile on her face.

"Unown!" Chimed her question mark shaped Channeling partner as it seemed to pop into existence above her head.

-----

"So...what did you find out?" Sub asked Tristen. Contrary to what some might think Sub can not understand Pokemon speech, even Dark types. He simply had such a strong bond with some of his Dark type Pokemon via his channeling that he could understand their emotions and intentions. Took a lot of guessing though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:18 pm
Reno would blink a few times suspiciously at the statuette that had just been covered, making a cursory effort to discern what exactly it was. Giving up on his sleuthing just as quickly as he got onto the idea, Reno plastered a smile across his face. "Nice to see you again, Ambrosia. Haven't been around since I got my Houndoomite. And yeah, package is right here." Placing the small crate he had been handed onto the lone table of the tent, the red haired Psychic would carefully lean in. "Now then. Explain to me why Sub freaks you two out. Cause I might have seen it too."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:05 pm
"Thank you." She said as he took the package, not even bothering to open it or so much as look at it as she put it to the side on top of a cluttered table. "My Channeling doesn't work when he is around." Ambrosia flat out explained to Reno. "I don't know why, I've never encountered anything like that before. My Unown friend also gets nervous around him. He's very kind and generous just...strange, to be honest. If it weren't for him I would have nowhere else to go and yet I still don't like to be around him for too long."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:12 pm
Reno would crinkle his nose at Ambrosia's explanation, weighing it against what he had seen recently from Sub. "Then I wonder why mine works. Questions for later. Whats in the box?" Reno asked, attention now intently focused on the discarded package. Hey, he had to fight and lose his lunch over this. He needed some kind of win.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:32 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would crinkle his nose at Ambrosia's explanation, weighing it against what he had seen recently from Sub. "Then I wonder why mine works. Questions for later. Whats in the box?" Reno asked, attention now intently focused on the discarded package. Hey, he had to fight and lose his lunch over this. He needed some kind of win.

"Well the Channeling my clan partakes in is a little different. As for the box..." She said, reaching over to grab the box so that she could open it in front of Reno. "It's a Key Stone." Ambrosia said as she showed Reno the glistening stone in the box. It was being supported by a plastic frame so that it would fly around the box and risk being damaged. "You see, I'm trying my hand at alchemizing Key Stones. It's a very difficult process. And if you didn't know I can only create things that already exist, that is I have to know that they exist and understand their structure, how they work, everything. Some people think what I do is magic but it's not, when you get rid of the smoke and mirrors it's pretty boring." She admitted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:36 pm
Reno give a small shrug. "Well, it still seems interesting to me. Also..." Glancing to his wrist for a moment and at the Key Stone embedded in his robotic arm. "Why didn't you just ask me for mine back when I got it? I'd have given it over for you to look at."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:39 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno give a small shrug. "Well, it still seems interesting to me. Also..." Glancing to his wrist for a moment and at the Key Stone embedded in his robotic arm. "Why didn't you just ask me for mine back when I got it? I'd have given it over for you to look at."

"Pride." Ambrosia said as she put the box away. "Plus a Key Stone becomes imprinted with the user's chi. There is no noticeable differences in how it works but it's enough difference that if I were to study your Key Stone that I could pick up some bad habits from it. Misunderstand its true unadulterated state. Like I said, my Channeling is different." She shrugged.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games