Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:25 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
They walked on and soon they came upon a huge crater. "That is your home?" Ifuuki-chan replied.

"Well it used to be,"he said with a trembiling voice."Now we live over there."said Yajiro as he pionted to a near by structure carved out of solid rock.

Ifuuki-chan peered at the structure. "What a dump." she replied.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:36 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
They walked on and soon they came upon a huge crater. "That is your home?" Ifuuki-chan replied.

"Well it used to be,"he said with a trembiling voice."Now we live over there."said Yajiro as he pionted to a near by structure carved out of solid rock.

Yajiro just shungged this off because he knew that it was true. As thay aproched the structure a little girl popped her head out the window, and when she saw Yajiro her face lit up
"Daddy!" she yelled as she ran out of the house
"Rin!" yelled Yajiro as he dropped to you one knee and held her in a father's embrace.

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:48 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yajiro just shungged this off because he knew that it was true. As thay aproched the structure a little girl popped her head out the window, and when she saw Yajiro her face lit up
"Rin!" yelled Yajiro as he dropped to you one knee and held her in a father's embrace.
Ifuuki-chan eyed the young girl and tilted her head. It was a good thing for her that she had stopped at a creek along the way to wash off the blood. In all of Mother Ifuuki's memories, there wasn't much contact with children.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:05 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki-chan eyed the young girl and tilted her head. It was a good thing for her that she had stopped at a creek along the way to wash off the blood. In all of Mother Ifuuki's memories, there wasn't much contact with children.

After Yajiro let go of Rin she walked over to Ifuuki-chan and held out her hand
"Hi I'm Rin do you wanna play?"she asked Ifuuki-chan.

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:07 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki-chan was taken a bit aback. "Play? What do you mean?" she asked.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:14 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yajiro chuckled at this"Thats right you haven't ever played with someone before have you?"he asked

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:16 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yajiro chuckled at this"Thats right you haven't ever played with someone before have you?"he asked

Ifuuki-chan shook her head. "No..." She took Rin's hand slowly, as if expecting an attack.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:22 pm

-Die post die!-

your evil twin

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:26 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki-chan shook her head. "No..." She took Rin's hand slowly, as if expecting an attack.

"Daddy can I take her to the river to play on the slides?"asked Rin in a gitty voice.
"Sure, that is if Ifuuki wants to go with you."he replied"Just be carefull."
"So your name is Ifuuki, I like that name. Come on lets go play."Rin said to Ifuuki-chan.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:07 am

Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
If #37 heard Kai at all, he didn't show it. He was as motionless as he was before.
"Return to the underworld." Kai said as he threw a kunai with explosive note attached to it at #37.

Inexplicably, the note exploded before it reached #37. He raised his arms and stone flowed from the ground like water. It formed around him, and soon he was a twenty foor tall golem. It slowly advanced upon Kai.
Kai's sharingan activated. Kai looked at the chakra flow. Looks like something else is giving it the chakra. The jutsu he's using will be tricky to pierce. Kai pulled out kagekiri focusing chakra into it. "Kyuukyoku Senjin Oo-Ryu-Ken" Kai said as his voice echoed kagekiri changed into a long bladed katana with a white shimmering blade. "Kaze no Yaiba" Kai said as he slashed his sword sending a blast of wind aiming for the golems body.

Kai Hyugiha

Xegra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:55 am

Daisuke looked at Hiro and smiled.
"Heh...haven't changed much have you?" He sighed.
"Lets go somewhere safer shall we?" Hiro said weakly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:10 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"NO! I mean I'm have something to do with her. Kill her once I've finished with. Okay? Now get out!" Kyou hastily spat.

"Fine fine." Ifuuki said as she put the scalpel away. "I'll leave her be. But I'm going to sit right here. There is something you aren't telling me, and I intend on finding out." She sat across from Kyou.
Kyou turned around with a twisted monsterous look plastered across his face. He grabbed Ifuuki by the neck and smashed her straight into a wall.
"LEAVE. NOW," Kyo said through gritted teeth. He was restraining himself from shouting.

Ifuuki smiled dispite her situation. "It must be something very important." She brought her hand up and formed a bone claw, forcably removing his hand. "You won't kill me Kyou, you need me and my experiments."
"Are you testing me, woman?" Kyou snarled at her. His face was only a few centimeters apart from her. He could fell her breathing on him.

An odd serious look came over Ifuuki's face. "Now I know you don't want to fight me close quarter Kyouryoku." she replied in a low voice. "You may win, you may lose. Do you really want to find out?"
"Idiot. Can't you sense the pressure? Thats a rei prision. I could set it off when I want too. You're in no postition to threaten me," Kyou said, backing down.

"Go ahead. Set it off." Ifuuki replied, still serious. "Not that it will do any good. It won't effect me." She crossed her arms and furrowed her brow. "Why don't you just tell me what's going on? I'm going to find out eventually."
"Very good everyone. Kyo stop harrasing the grandma." Asakura stood up, he was standing under the shadow all along... "By the way... You're all under arrest,"
"But, how? I didn't see you..." Kyo asked no one in particular.

"It's a regular party. I should have brought some sake." Ifuuki quipped. She looked the intruder over. "Arrest you say? Who the heck are you?"
"Me?I'm just the Hokage's dog. How be good kids come with me without a fight." Asakura said in his best talk-to-rabid-dogs voice.

Ifuuki chuckled. "What do you think of this clown Kyou?" Her eyes never left Asakura.
"He used to be my part-- Uhn..." Kyou fainted and Asakura turned to Ifuuki.
"Its okay, I just switched the flow of his blood, he'll get up in an hour or so..." Asakura chuckled and smiled at Ifuuki.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:31 am

Silly Genji
"Its okay, I just switched the flow of his blood, he'll get up in an hour or so..." Asakura chuckled and smiled at Ifuuki.

Ifuuki was slightly taken aback. She had never seen Kyou go down. "That's an interesting trick. You'll have to show me how to use it."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:33 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Ifuuki was slightly taken aback. She had never seen Kyou go down. "That's an interesting trick. You'll have to show me how to use it."
"Only if you ask nicely," Asakura said a smile.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:36 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Only if you ask nicely," Asakura said a smile.

"Oh please show it to me!" Ifuuki shouted jumping up and down like a child.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games