Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:04 pm
Chii stopped howling and waited for any response. Chee watched the two wolves. She mostly watched Vera. Paying close attention to her body language.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:09 pm
"Whats going on i wasn't paying attention." Aurlana said as she watched them.  

deathxXxsong

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
Chee and Chii jumped jumped at the sound of the female's voice. They growled simitaneously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 pm
Vera's ears went up and she instantly shifted around to put herself between the newcomer and Zefal.

Zefal's ears went back in alarm but he peeked out from under his sister's wing. This wolf didn't look like a threat...

"Who're you?" he yipped, head tilted to the side slightly and one eyebrow raised questionably.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:48 am
Chii and Chee stopped growling to wait for a responce but Chii had a snarl raiing in her belly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm
Ah well um i'm A-A-Aurlana an aura w-wolf don't hurt me!" Aurlana said as shy as ever.  

deathxXxsong

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:54 pm
Chii's snarl stopped short as she looked at the frightened wolf. Chee smiled. "We won't hurt you. Well Me and my sister won't and I'm sureZefal won't either." She looked at Vera and watched her curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Vera sighed and dropped her wings, a bit disappointed that the wolf was already cowering. She looked away and set her mouth in a grim, pouty expression.

"Hardly..."

Zefal yipped happily and bounded up to Aurlana.

"We're not gonna hurt cha!"

He smiled his radiant puppy smile and his tail waggled back and forth enthusiastically.

Vera's ruby-toned eyes narrowed but she just sat herself down and watched Zef from a distance.

"Well, I'm Zefal, but you can call me Zef if you want!"

The pup beamed at her.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Snow started to walk for a bit, he was utterly lost in the woods. This had been the first time he had been away from the den.

"Anyone there ? " Snow howled out he sat waiting for answer. His eyes started to tear, he never did like being alone.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Feros made a small howl in return to the lonely wolf. "Over here"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:32 pm
Snow heard answer, He stumbled over his own feet moving toward where he thought he heard the sound. He was not watching where he was going and bumped int o a wolf's leg.

"i'm sarwey. I did not mean to bump intp you." Snow said looking up at the wolf

"Are you the one who answered my call? " Snow wondered.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Feros looked down at the small pup and smiled. "Yes I am." He lowered his head to look the pup in the eye. "Where is your family? You don't look old enough to be out here by yourself" Feros' dark brown ears twitched slightly.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:08 am
" I don't know where they are." He said " i just got lost and i found my way here, i think they are that way." He pointed toward the the south with his tail.

"Or maybe that way. I do not know." Snow looked at the ground " Can i be with you for awhile?"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:08 am
Feros smiled at the pup. "Of course. have you eaten anything I'm sure I could find you a rabbit. Then we could search for your family" He nudged the pup with his nose.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:08 pm
" No, " Snow stayed closed to the wolf trying to find secrity. He knew when h was back in tthe den someone would yell at him. Just that they would also be very happy to have him back.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff