Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:47 pm
Nekoyaki
That was fast. o_O

*takes names... okay, not really, yall are gonna have to remind me when I make my OMG IT'S HERE post. biggrin *

Luckyyy!
gonk
I wanted a 6x8 for the LONGEST time....but now I have an excuse for better, so parents pay for the new one. ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:34 pm
Nekoyaki
That was fast. o_O

*takes names... okay, not really, yall are gonna have to remind me when I make my OMG IT'S HERE post. biggrin *

Sure thing. razz  

Eddily

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:37 pm
Nekoyaki
That was fast. o_O

Oh, don't worry....we will.... wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:48 pm
Holy crap, Ryan just tracked it and he says it's in latham. I might have it tomorrow! *squeeeee*  

Nekoyaki

Zella L.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:54 pm
AIDS AIDS AIDS, AIDS! Everyone has AIDS!

Squee, I'm seeing RENT next thursday.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:45 pm
Weeeee, and I just got back from seeing my Grandma. I was a bit nervous about going because I haven't seen her since she nearly died and was worried about how she would be health wise. When she was younger she used to smoke and that among other things has left her with horrible lungs so she is always on oxygen. A normal person even on oxygen would die with the intake of actual oxygen that makes it into her body. Only reason she survives is her body as adapted to it over time.

Anyways, thankfully I was pleased to see she was great. Her usual awsome, friendly, fun and perky self. Only thing different at this point is she has lost a lot of her mobility as far as walking. It was just a really nice visit and a lot of fun. Even took my mantises over. Nope, she isn't the shreiky type of old lady when it comes to buggies. She merely informed my mantises that they are still just little small fries when it comes to there size. xd

NG- I'm so excited about going to Sea World. I haven't gone in so long I don't even know what they have anymore. When I was younger I almost got to be one of the audience people that gets to go backstage and have Shamu do tricks/ pet the tongue and all that during the show. Sadly at the time the whale was pregnant and on the hormonal side, so they didn't want to use a small kid for it, so my dad got my mom in for it. He did however get me a spot for the dolphin show so I got to shake their fins and all that. Not sure if they still even do that with the shows anymore.

Hopefully I should have lots of fun though. My friend has a seasonal pass so I'm hoping she knows all the best things to go see and do.

O.o and I can't wait to see the betta pictures. I'm sure they are adorable. I'll also go check out the thread you started when I can.

Rainy- Thanks, just hoping it is not too crowded or hot out. @__@  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:10 pm
Krissim Klaw
Weeeee, and I just got back from seeing my Grandma. I was a bit nervous about going because I haven't seen her since she nearly died and was worried about how she would be health wise. When she was younger she used to smoke and that among other things has left her with horrible lungs so she is always on oxygen. A normal person even on oxygen would die with the intake of actual oxygen that makes it into her body. Only reason she survives is her body as adapted to it over time.

Anyways, thankfully I was pleased to see she was great. Her usual awsome, friendly, fun and perky self. Only thing different at this point is she has lost a lot of her mobility as far as walking. It was just a really nice visit and a lot of fun. Even took my mantises over. Nope, she isn't the shreiky type of old lady when it comes to buggies. She merely informed my mantises that they are still just little small fries when it comes to there size. xd

NG- I'm so excited about going to Sea World. I haven't gone in so long I don't even know what they have anymore. When I was younger I almost got to be one of the audience people that gets to go backstage and have Shamu do tricks/ pet the tongue and all that during the show. Sadly at the time the whale was pregnant and on the hormonal side, so they didn't want to use a small kid for it, so my dad got my mom in for it. He did however get me a spot for the dolphin show so I got to shake their fins and all that. Not sure if they still even do that with the shows anymore.

Hopefully I should have lots of fun though. My friend has a seasonal pass so I'm hoping she knows all the best things to go see and do.

O.o and I can't wait to see the betta pictures. I'm sure they are adorable. I'll also go check out the thread you started when I can.

Rainy- Thanks, just hoping it is not too crowded or hot out. @__@

Good to hear your trip with your grandmum went well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:32 pm
Nekoyaki
FREE ART FOR WHOEVER ASKS WHEN MY TABLET GETS HERE. With my laptop I also got Adobe CS Suite 2 or whatever it's called. WHOO! Giddy headrush.

*puts on puppy eyes and begs*  

Crenn

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:31 am
Zella L.

Lucky! I want to see it in a few weeks when it's here in Pittsburgh for like 6 shows. *starts to sing La Vie Boheme*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:03 am
Crenn
Nekoyaki
FREE ART FOR WHOEVER ASKS WHEN MY TABLET GETS HERE. With my laptop I also got Adobe CS Suite 2 or whatever it's called. WHOO! Giddy headrush.

*puts on puppy eyes and begs*

*also begs, dresses the part* gonk

Art for the pooooor.........art for the poooooor..........  

FogSage

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:46 am
Neote
Zella L.

Lucky! I want to see it in a few weeks when it's here in Pittsburgh for like 6 shows. *starts to sing La Vie Boheme*

Buy tickets now!
If its by any chance the same cast that I saw earlier this year, it's wonderful. They really portray everyone different than the movie, but still very very effective.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:54 am
So uhh...
I totally passed out at work today... Sleep deprivation over the past 2-3 weeks has finally caught up with me. All the names and numbers and other words and things on the spreadsheet I'm placing together started blending together and I couldn't see straight. So I got up and walked around a bit and grabbed a Sobe from the fridge. Drank about 3/4 of the Sobe pretty quickly, sat down feeling a little bit more energized...things started to blur again. Next thing I knew...it was about an hour later than the last time I looked at the clock. First thought..."HOLY s**t!"
It was pretty obvious that I was asleep since I was in my cube in my chair, and my screensaver was on..and then the screen went into powersave mode. >.> <.<

So I just ate some popcorn, splashed some water on my face and turned up the music a little bit more.

Thank gods I get off for the day in 2 hours... But then I have to go home and pack for Otakon....and then I have to work 4 hours at Starbucks before I can actually sleep. >.<

I think I've pretty much decided to just go to sleep Sunday night after Otakon and a friend's party, and then wake up Tuesday morning....

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:04 am
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Neote
Zella L.

Buy tickets now!
If its by any chance the same cast that I saw earlier this year, it's wonderful. They really portray everyone different than the movie, but still very very effective.
I want to take my mate with me since he loves Rent and got me into it. He saw the poster at the mall for it and said it would be weird since he has seen it on stage apparently with the original cast and then the movie .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:16 am
Neote
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Neote
Zella L.

Buy tickets now!
I want to take my mate with me since he loves Rent and got me into it. He saw the poster at the mall for it and said it would be weird since he has seen it on stage apparently with the original cast and then the movie .

Take him!
My English teacher who took our class to see it this time around has now seen it like 6 plus times on stage and once on the big screen. Its not very wierd for her...she just compares each actor and their portrayal of the characters.
I mean, I watched the movie like 4 times and listened to the original soundtrack countless times before seeing it on stage, and it was still amazing.
Trust me, it's worth it!

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:25 am
[ Grynn Wolf ]
So uhh...
I totally passed out at work today... Sleep deprivation over the past 2-3 weeks has finally caught up with me. All the names and numbers and other words and things on the spreadsheet I'm placing together started blending together and I couldn't see straight. So I got up and walked around a bit and grabbed a Sobe from the fridge. Drank about 3/4 of the Sobe pretty quickly, sat down feeling a little bit more energized...things started to blur again. Next thing I knew...it was about an hour later than the last time I looked at the clock. First thought..."HOLY s**t!"
It was pretty obvious that I was asleep since I was in my cube in my chair, and my screensaver was on..and then the screen went into powersave mode. >.> <.<

So I just ate some popcorn, splashed some water on my face and turned up the music a little bit more.

Thank gods I get off for the day in 2 hours... But then I have to go home and pack for Otakon....and then I have to work 4 hours at Starbucks before I can actually sleep. >.<

I think I've pretty much decided to just go to sleep Sunday night after Otakon and a friend's party, and then wake up Tuesday morning....
You can get away with that?? I want your job. Least I'd be sitting all day.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games