Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:59 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
So did Mo make a new character or was he reserected?

Res'ed.
Dover used the Lesser Amulet of the Planes he had to send them to the World Serpent Inn with a message for them to be healed, then downed all his health potions and chased after the Thunder Beasts, beating them only after a hard fought battle.

Meanwhile, Moe and our Healer got resed and healed, then tried to come back on the next day by using the Ammy. They failed, throwing themselves not into the Abyss, but into the Seven Mounting heavens of Celestia where Moe had to beat off Conversion happy petitioners and self rightious angels until the healer could finish casting a plane shift spell, landing them two hundred miles from Dover's position.
This sounds like your having revenge for all of the adventures that we made too easy.

The funniest part was when we found out we had dropped into the exact polar opposite of the CE Abyss. Celestia is LG.
Funny. Too bad my Dwarf wasn't there to see it.

Unfortunately, we were far removed from moradin's Realm.
You could tell because of the over abundance of preechy Tea-totalers.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:59 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Sounds like the guys are having a hard time of things now.

No lie. Too bad they don't have Aoshi with them.
I think I'm getting better at utilizing Monster Tactics too, which is just as bad.
Well yeah, when my dwarf was surrounded in the main room because all the other guards heard my fighting I think was one of the first times the enemies from one room knew what was going on in the other room because they made listen checks. All in all I say the battles are getting more realistic. (Which is a good thing.)

Nifty.
Just remember that when we face the big baddies.
Oh. s**t. Well looks like the group is going to have to start coordinating our efforts better. Rather than fighting like it is everyman for himself.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:01 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

I think I'm getting better at utilizing Monster Tactics too, which is just as bad.
Well yeah, when my dwarf was surrounded in the main room because all the other guards heard my fighting I think was one of the first times the enemies from one room knew what was going on in the other room because they made listen checks. All in all I say the battles are getting more realistic. (Which is a good thing.)

Nifty.
Oh. s**t. Well looks like the group is going to have to start coordinating our efforts better. Rather than fighting like it is everyman for himself.

Well Aoishi usually helps coordinate things, and Faye our Faun Favored soul/ Bard is usually a team player.
Its just you three who need to get some cohesion going.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:02 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Nifty.

Well Aoishi usually helps coordinate things, and Faye our Faun Favored soul/ Bard is usually a team player.
Yeah I was talking about Dover, Mo, and I. We all seem to be glory hounds trying to outdo each other for most kills. Team effort is a must.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:07 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Nifty.

Yeah I was talking about Dover, Mo, and I. We all seem to be glory hounds trying to outdo each other for most kills. Team effort is a must.

This is how it works out from my side of the Game screen: Dover finds the biggest baddie or the largest concentration of bads and goes to town on them, showing off his martial skill. Angered and humiliated by this, You and Moe attempt to mimic his efforts to prove your worth to the party and focus your attentions on a separate opponent.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:10 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Nifty.

This is how it works out from my side of the Game screen: Dover finds the biggest baddie or the largest concentration of bads and goes to town on them, showing off his martial skill. Angered and humiliated by this, You and Moe attempt to mimic his efforts to prove your worth to the party and focus your attentions on a separate opponent.
I have pretty much decided from now on I will be playing semi-support characters such as cleric/fighters, druids, bards, wizards and the like. Whats the point of playing a fighter when we have the beast that is dover. My spellcasters and support fighters (such as the dervish) have been my more successful than trying to be the main tank. Besides I have more fun when I am not trying to compete with Dover.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:13 pm

Thus our attentions are divided.
Alternately, Dover's gloryhound nature gets the better of him and he leaves a huge gap in the Team's defense by dawdling on his own. Or Dover is just playing the game for fun whereas you two take it too seriously, and he isnt having fun unless he's smacking something down.
Either way, Dover's abilities tend to be the key factor in any assesment of cooperation.
Moe is no slouch in Melee. He's duel wielding b*****d Swords for Kord's Sake.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:15 pm

Cale Darksun
Alternately, Dover's gloryhound nature gets the better of him and he leaves a huge gap in the Team's defense by dawdling on his own. Or Dover is just playing the game for fun whereas you two take it too seriously, and he isnt having fun unless he's smacking something down.
Either way, Dover's abilities tend to be the key factor in any assesment of cooperation.
I play the game for fun, I just get frustrated when Dover does all the killing. Besides I prefer the Role playing aspects more than a lot of the killing/ dungeon crawling. Thus why I have decided to switch the focus on the type of characters I will be playing from now on. (Although if we have looked at the last few characters I have created we can already see the shift in focus.)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:15 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

I have pretty much decided from now on I will be playing semi-support characters such as cleric/fighters, druids, bards, wizards and the like. Whats the point of playing a fighter when we have the beast that is dover. My spellcasters and support fighters (such as the dervish) have been my more successful than trying to be the main tank. Besides I have more fun when I am not trying to compete with Dover.

Good idea.
We're always lacking in Magecraft for some reason. Especially since we wouldnt have been trampled on if someone could cast Fly...
Dover's existance is proof enough that the Fighter is not underpowered. Playing another Melee Class, while helpful to shore up defenses, isn't necessary.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
I play the game for fun, I just get frustrated when Dover does all the killing. Besides I prefer the Role playing aspects more than a lot of the killing/ dungeon crawling. Thus why I have decided to switch the focus on the type of characters I will be playing from now on. (Although if we have looked at the last few characters I have created we can already see the shift in focus.)

Yeah.
By the way, Wasnt your Dwarf a Cleric? I forgot.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Good idea.
We're always lacking in Magecraft for some reason. Especially since we wouldnt have been trampled on if someone could cast Fly...
Dover's existance is proof enough that the Fighter is not underpowered. Playing another Melee Class, while helpful to shore up defenses, isn't necessary.
Besides as we have seen I am better at the mage classes than I am melee. Just look at my frail elf from the swashbuckling campaign, no one would call him underpowered.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:18 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Yeah.
Yes, at the time we had no healer so I created him to heal you guys. The fighter class he was gestalted as was to add to combat potential .

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:18 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Good idea.
Besides as we have seen I am better at the mage classes than I am melee. Just look at my frail elf from the swashbuckling campaign, no one would call him underpowered.

Here's an idea:
Gestalt Rogue/Warlock.
Imagine an Eldrich Blast with sneak attack damage.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:20 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Yeah.
Yes, at the time we had no healer so I created him to heal you guys. The fighter class he was gestalted as was to add to combat potential .

Well we have a person Dual classed in two Healing fields who can brew healing potions now.
You could retrain him as a Warmage/Fighter and take the ability from PH II that lets you learn utility spells like Invisibility and Fly.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Good idea.

Here's an idea:
Gestalt Rogue/Warlock.
Imagine an Eldrich Blast with sneak attack damage.
Since we have a healer now and I have no idea where my dwarf's character sheet is can I do something like that?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games