Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:24 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
I have pretty much decided from now on I will be playing semi-support characters such as cleric/fighters, druids, bards, wizards and the like. Whats the point of playing a fighter when we have the beast that is dover. My spellcasters and support fighters (such as the dervish) have been my more successful than trying to be the main tank. Besides I have more fun when I am not trying to compete with Dover.

Good idea.
We're always lacking in Magecraft for some reason. Especially since we wouldnt have been trampled on if someone could cast Fly...
Dover's existance is proof enough that the Fighter is not underpowered. Playing another Melee Class, while helpful to shore up defenses, isn't necessary.
Besides as we have seen I am better at the mage classes than I am melee. Just look at my frail elf from the swashbuckling campaign, no one would call him underpowered.

Here's an idea:
Gestalt Rogue/Warlock.
Imagine an Eldrich Blast with sneak attack damage.
Since we have a healer now and I have no idea where my dwarf's character sheet is can I do something like that?

If you dont mind Competing with Aoshi's stealth skills, then go ahead.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:26 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
I have pretty much decided from now on I will be playing semi-support characters such as cleric/fighters, druids, bards, wizards and the like. Whats the point of playing a fighter when we have the beast that is dover. My spellcasters and support fighters (such as the dervish) have been my more successful than trying to be the main tank. Besides I have more fun when I am not trying to compete with Dover.

Good idea.
We're always lacking in Magecraft for some reason. Especially since we wouldnt have been trampled on if someone could cast Fly...
Dover's existance is proof enough that the Fighter is not underpowered. Playing another Melee Class, while helpful to shore up defenses, isn't necessary.
Besides as we have seen I am better at the mage classes than I am melee. Just look at my frail elf from the swashbuckling campaign, no one would call him underpowered.

Here's an idea:
Gestalt Rogue/Warlock.
Since we have a healer now and I have no idea where my dwarf's character sheet is can I do something like that?

It wouldn't be too entirely stealth based, more Warlock with the rogue thrown in for flavor. You know the mysterious figure cloaked in black who steps out of the shadows wielding arcane energy.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:28 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Here's an idea:
Gestalt Rogue/Warlock.

It wouldn't be too entirely stealth based, more Warlock with the rogue thrown in for flavor. You know the mysterious figure cloaked in black who steps out of the shadows wielding arcane energy.

Akin to the mysterious figure cloaked in black who steps from the shadows wielding a blade.
But I have little trouble with you playing that choice.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:31 pm

Actually they I figure it, I seem more like the mysterious mage that happens so often in fantasy. Your that ninja that everyone fears. I am not looking to compete with you in stealth. (Besides why compete when we can work together to cause so much more death?)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:42 pm

Johnny Malone
Actually they I figure it, I seem more like the mysterious mage that happens so often in fantasy. Your that ninja that everyone fears. I am not looking to compete with you in stealth. (Besides why compete when we can work together to cause so much more death?)

Well he is starting a Theives Guild to compete with the Last Laugh...
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:43 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Interesting. I may have to look into joining the guild. What do you say if I bring back the character who was in the Abyss last time?

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:46 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Interesting. I may have to look into joining the guild. What do you say if I bring back the character who was in the Abyss last time?

Well if I remember correctly she was dead, but with the smoking eye Template she had, her body is still awaiting resurection somewhere on the plane, held in stasis until someone brings her too.
Though she'll need the Rogue levels slapped on considering everyone's Gestalt.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:47 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Well if I remember correctly she was dead, but with the smoking eye Template she had, her body is still awaiting resurection somewhere on the plane, held in stasis until someone brings her too.
Works for me. Stuff gets retconned all the time. Didn't she lose the smoking eye because she was returned to the Abyss?

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:54 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Works for me. Stuff gets retconned all the time. Didn't she lose the smoking eye because she was returned to the Abyss?

Yeah. Its a percentage chance every time you die that you lose it.
She just needs to be res'ed and all is well.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:56 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Easy enough to do, you all find my corpse and boom I have a reason to join your group.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:58 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Easy enough to do, you all find my corpse and boom I have a reason to join your group.

Because you're grateful that they brought your warlock butt back to life?
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:59 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Yeah, I would say that I owe them my life, quite literally.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:02 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

The trick though is pulling you out of the beam of energy you're currently suspended in.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:03 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

The trick though is pulling you out of the beam of energy you're currently suspended in.
There is always that one little problem isn't there. Well their resourcefull chaps I am sure they will figure out something.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:07 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

There is always that one little problem isn't there. Well their resourcefull chaps I am sure they will figure out something.

Or just leave you.
You know how unpredictable they can be.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games