Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:15 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Heya furs!

Heya Af!

What's new today with everybody?

Not much, jsut hanging around and uploading pages 8 and 9 of my comic to my DevART gallery :3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:16 pm

DoomNeko
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Heya furs!

Heya Af!

Not much, jsut hanging around and uploading pages 8 and 9 of my comic to my DevART gallery :3

Slick. At least you're not right in the middle of Finals Week xp It's so boring and stressful

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:18 pm

Af Mas
DoomNeko
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Heya furs!

Heya Af!

Slick. At least you're not right in the middle of Finals Week xp It's so boring and stressful

Heh, I never really stressed about finals, seeing as how stress is the main ingredient for failure. I'm in my mid-terms actually, got three big exams next week, oral presentations this week, mid-term projects and the likes. xp
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:20 pm

furry wolf
DoomNeko
furry wolf
DoomNeko
furry wolf
nooooooooo *snores* ........ *turns around and clings on doomy in sleep from being scared of his dream*

~ Eeps and murrs, snuggled against him ~
Glee, warm fuzzy fur ^^
*wakes up* WHAAAAAA eek ........ wait .... doomy ? @_@ what you doing here. spazzy was just here and she ......

Spazzy? Nah, you were choking on your own drool, so I flipped rolled you over and lay down next to you in case you'd get back in that situation. whee
*is confuzzled* wha ? o.o .... but .....

~ giggles and hugs him ~

Sonya Khatsworth

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:22 pm

DoomNeko
furry wolf
DoomNeko
furry wolf
DoomNeko
furry wolf
nooooooooo *snores* ........ *turns around and clings on doomy in sleep from being scared of his dream*

~ Eeps and murrs, snuggled against him ~
Glee, warm fuzzy fur ^^
*wakes up* WHAAAAAA eek ........ wait .... doomy ? @_@ what you doing here. spazzy was just here and she ......

Spazzy? Nah, you were choking on your own drool, so I flipped rolled you over and lay down next to you in case you'd get back in that situation. whee
*is confuzzled* wha ? o.o .... but .....

~ giggles and hugs him ~
*is hugged* why do furs confuse me @____@. i am shure spazzy was here. she had the muzzle and all and and ..... i am shure darnit
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:25 pm

~wanders in~

mrrrow?

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:26 pm

I got a trunk getting back in here, woot.

*looks around for Spot*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:27 pm

Audi Kitty
~wanders in~

mrrrow?

Heya Audi ^__^

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

DoomNeko
Audi Kitty
~wanders in~

mrrrow?

Heya Audi ^__^

heyo doomie^^ hows it going?

DoomNeko
Af Mas
DoomNeko
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Heya furs!

Heya Af!

Heh, I never really stressed about finals, seeing as how stress is the main ingredient for failure. I'm in my mid-terms actually, got three big exams next week, oral presentations this week, mid-term projects and the likes. xp

It's more the stress of having the inbetween time. I can't study for long periods of time, or else I go insane and kill things. In the event that I need to do that, I'll pop in a game and play for a while, or chat with people, or SOMETHING that's not studying. My roommate, however, can't stand the noise of MY TV and I need that on since the background noise drowns out other kinds of distracting sounds (ironically many of which my roommate produces xp ). It's almost over though. My two easiest finals are tomorrow and one of my harder ones (which I'm gonna go leave to study for in a little bit) is tomorrow too, but I'll be home Friday and I'll be happy xd

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:28 pm

~glomps affy~ AFFY!!!!! whee!!! ~hugsnuggles~
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:29 pm

Audi Kitty

surprised *huggles Audi back* That was unexpected but very much welcomed. How are ya?

Af Mas

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:29 pm

ok fuzzball really needs sleep now @____@
see you all tomorow *crawls away into pillow pile*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:32 pm

furry wolf
ok fuzzball really needs sleep now @____@
see you all tomorow *crawls away into pillow pile*

Nighty night!

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:33 pm

Af Mas
Audi Kitty

surprised *huggles Audi back* That was unexpected but very much welcomed. How are ya?

not bad not bad^^ i put up my xmas tree yesterday. Phoe came over and we decorated it together^^ it was really nice. he was poking arround in my room and found his xmas present xp
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games