Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 pm
>_<
Ow ow ow! What just happened? *Picks up Spartan and carries him inside, setting him down in front of a cup of tea* Simmer down now, have a cup with me and relax smile
Is that for me Aya-sama? We already went over my low alcoholic tolerance before...be gentle XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:13 pm
Elzingaiv
>_<
Ow ow ow! What just happened? *Picks up Spartan and carries him inside, setting him down in front of a cup of tea* Simmer down now, have a cup with me and relax smile
Is that for me Aya-sama? We already went over my low alcoholic tolerance before...be gentle XD

*sniffles and wipes my eyes* cry  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 pm
(Actually I just kicked Spartan outside, and now you brought him inside...)

Well this is a chance to increase them! If you manage to get drunk and do something silly....then that would be good to whee Just make sure not to share my new special creature with Spartan. He doesn't get to have the priveldge of underage drinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:50 pm
You want my handkerchief? Here ya go. Drink some tea...it'll do a world of good for ya.  

Elzingaiv

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:50 pm
(Actually I just kicked Spartan outside, and now you brought him inside...)

Well this is a chance to increase them! If you manage to get drunk and do something silly....then that would be good to whee Just make sure not to share my new special creature with Spartan. He doesn't get to have the priveldge of underage drinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:52 pm
Elzingaiv
You want my handkerchief? Here ya go. Drink some tea...it'll do a world of good for ya.

*drinks slowly, still shakey*  

Snowspartan1399

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:52 pm
I understand, I'll keep it to myself. *examines the glass* Thanks for the beverage! *empties glass* whew, I can feel the alcohol in that...are you sure I will be ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm
Firetiger crouches and dips a hand into the water. She watches a fish swimming in circles for a few minutes, then scoops it up and onto the grass. Not wanting it to have to flop around on land and die slowly, she runs a claw across its underside, near the heart, until the deep gash kills it. The weretiger frowns at the body before picking it up in her mouth to take to a tree.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm
Elzingaiv
I understand, I'll keep it to myself. *examines the glass* Thanks for the beverage! *empties glass* whew, I can feel the alcohol in that...are you sure I will be ok?

(You DO realize the alcohol was FROZEN...right?)

"Hmmm...you know I don't know. Either you'll be okay, or else you'll be rather tipsy and doing crazy things! If you're okay you get another frozen tasty goodness of my new beverage creation. If not, I will be laughing and filming you! whee

Maybe we could convince Fishy to bring his sister Amara-chan in here whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:13 pm
*Sits surprised as Spartan disappears in the blink of an eye, much as he appeared*
Does he have a teleporter hidden around here somewhere?
=<<=
=>>=  

2NA
Crew

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:28 pm
Dropping her prey under a cherry blossom tree, Firetiger uses a claw to take the eye out and examines it. Curious, she investigates most of the fish's insides before eating them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 pm
*face gets red* maybe I'll have another...I'm kinda warm now ^_^
another pleese~  

Elzingaiv

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:16 pm
*finishes the tea feeling drowsy*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 pm
Might want to be careful with those supercold drinks, Aya - if you don't add another liquid after freezing to make it a slushy, the frozen alcohol will give your tongue a wicked-painful freezerburn.
gonk

*Has the presence of mind to give the feeding tiger a wide berth, plopping down beside Rei.*
How goes, kittycat?
3nodding  

2NA
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 am
2NA
Might want to be careful with those supercold drinks, Aya - if you don't add another liquid after freezing to make it a slushy, the frozen alcohol will give your tongue a wicked-painful freezerburn.
gonk

*Has the presence of mind to give the feeding tiger a wide berth, plopping down beside Rei.*
How goes, kittycat?
3nodding

"Really? Have you tried it before? That's not how they did that on TV. Then again it was only a like one of those smaller shot glasses. It was really interesting."

She then pours Eliza another serving of her new beverage, before pouring the rest to Fishy-chan. "You know you should bring your sister in here, I'm sure Eliza here would like that very much...." ninja  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games