Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:30 am
Well, the problem is that ghosts appearing has been few and far between.

Luke appears to Cade, Kenobi to Luke, etc. I assume that since Cade isn't embracing the jedi lifestyle, he's got sensitivity, but the way luke phrases it, it would seem my hypothesis fits most accurately.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:42 am
It would also explain why in RotJ, Luke was the only one to see the trio of force spirits.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:56 pm
When Jacen Solo flow walks back to the Tmeple massacre in Bloodlines, he sees a stormie and the stormie stares at him.

In the RotS novel, this stormie acknowledges he sees a face like Anakin Skywalker's but it dissapears.

NFUs thus can see ghosts.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:29 pm
But thats not the same as being a Ghost.
Jacen was using a limited form of Time Travel.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:53 pm
I think I've let EK get away with enough expansion without opposition... It seems we're running up to another battle. The battle of Junction. Cale, I'm hoping your mandos recieved my message. I'm going to need them. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:59 pm
Cale Darksun
Nospai Deathous
Cale and Stellar:

reason i suggest Vong is specifically cause my crew is heading to Ylesia. which, as i understand it, has heavy vong influence compared to most worlds. there could easily be an imp equivalent, but since the crew is on the run from the sith and the current empire, they have to look elsewhere.

ah, well that makes sense then. But from what I understand, Dovin Basals are pretty big critters.

sorry for delay in response time. dsl is a b***h, as is our frickin' connection. i didn't have the net for 2 days!!! crying

anyway, that's alright, as it's for use on a pretty large imperial shuttle. besides, coralskippers have DBs but they're pretty tiny.  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:11 am
For posterity, I have uploaded this Thread into the Memory Banks, To honor its long years of service.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:19 pm
Cale Darksun
For posterity, I have uploaded this Thread into the Memory Banks, To honor its long years of service.

I refuse to let this go.

There is no reason why it should be rendered obsolete.  

FrozenPhoenix32

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:55 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

I refuse to let this go.

There is no reason why it should be rendered obsolete.

Seconded. This thread is still useful.

Now as for the war room thread, I feel that it's useful for many applications. For RP aid, it's inevitable to compare events in them to canon sources when applicable, so that notes may be compared and contrasted as the situation warrants.

And yes, although it is the Star Wars universe, war is indeed inevitable. Otherwise, it wouldn't be Star Wars. mrgreen Still, there is more to the universe than war and battle, and things that fall outside said scope have their place, and need to be addressed accordingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:40 pm
Kenet?
what kind of Golan's do you got?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:36 pm
regardless, Mandalore the Immortal is taking them
They will be useful tools in battles to come, though we will have to replace all the holes and such we make as we cut our way to the command rooms.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:01 pm
Speaking of which... You've gotta love the T-97. Maybe now Kenet will start using carriers. lol lol lol

He'll need the starfighter protection.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:22 pm
He has been using fighters. He understands the need for them.
Have you not seen the outrageous number he claimed he could hold on his ships before we set them straight?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:28 pm
True... Isn't that ironic.

Hmm... The problem with his stats were that they were just absurdly fighter based. Now that I'm using the T-97 he'll have to figure out a way to counter them. Maybe pull the starfighters in close, or have the capital ships retreat in the face of that many bombers until the starfighters can deal with them.

This is their first appearance so I doubt they'll stay as effective as they are for long before someone comes up with a tactic to counter them. Heck, if you avoid their CCM volley shooting them down in a Predator would be pretty easy.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:34 pm
We'll they should be fighter bait unless you deploy predators to guard them.
They're ranking with Y-wings and ARC's for size and they're not that fast.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games