Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:15 am
MDaylus

"I suppose I will have to." Loki chuckled. Walking and listening to Steve talk was soothing. He cared less and less about the contents of the shops and more of the history on them. "There is nothing else I can think of that I need but thank you." the god shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve nodded slightly when Loki said he didn’t need anything. Reaching the truck, Steve got in and waited for Loki to get in before he looked back to the god. “You ready to go back? I’m sure Tony is impatient to have you back.” He asked lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki climbed into the truck relaxing into the seat with a sigh. He already felt like he needed a nap. Perhaps he could convince center Tony of one, stating he needed one because of all the excitement. "I am, and I am sure tony is anxious to have me back if he has not lost himself in a project." Loki chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled and nodded. Seeing Loki tired, Steve simply turned on his radio, putting in a cd of some of his favorite music. Pulling out into traffic, he headed back to the tower, not feeling the need to try and fill the air with conversation. As soon as they got closer to the tower and Tony sensed his mate getting closer, he reached his mind out for Loki, Curious to see if he was still alright.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad for the lack of conversation but the noise of the radio felt comforting. He relaxed into the seat listening to the music as Steve drove back to the tower. Loki reached out to his mate as Tony did when they grew close to the tower. His mind held relaxation and contentedness even happiness as he realized how close to his mate he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as he discovered that Loki was alright, pressing his mind close, sharing in Loki’s happiness, but he was quickly distracted. ‘Come to the lab when you get here.’ He said gently, obviously happy and excited by something. When they reached the garage, Steve parked the truck and slowly got out, waiting for Loki long enough so they could go to the elevator together. “I hope you’ll be satisfied with your costume…” he said softly. “I know it wasn’t what you were looking for, but perhaps you’ll find something you want earlier so you can work on it.” He smiled. When they reached Steve’s floor, he reached out and squeezed the god’s shoulder. “You’ll be fine.” He said gently before he got out, heading for his apartment.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:57 pm
MDaylus

'The Lab?' Loki puzzled softly through the bond. None the less he would go to the lab when he arrived back to the tower, Tony was excited about something. When Steve pulled into the garage and parked the truck Loki got out stretching a bit. "I will change the material to make it more durable. It will do just fine, thank you for going with me this day." Loki thanked looking up to the man as his shoulder was squeezed, he nodded watching Steve leave. Then he headed to the lab, "Tony?" Loki called as he entered the lab.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was across the lab, the whole room filled with projections and holograms. Across the table from him sat a pale woman who looked painfully shy by nature. Hearing Loki, Tony was instantly on his feet and bouncing across the room to his mate. “Lo!” he said happily, coming right in to hug him tightly. Kissing him, he stepped back enough to look him over critically. “You alright?” he asked softly, remembering the panic he’d sensed from Loki earlier. When he was sure Loki was alright, he leaned in for another kiss, not wanting to let go of his mate now that he was back again. Wrapping an arm around his waist, he led him over to the woman, who stood up from her seat as they approached. “Loki….This is Elizabeth Ross. Betty, this is Loki.” he introduced. Betty gave a sweet smile and bowed her head slightly. “It’s a pleasure.” She said softly, extending a hand to Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki took stock of the lab as he entered surprised to find a woman among the machinery. He didn't know what to think of such things as Tony bounced across the room to him. "I am fine Tony." Loki assured smiling softly. He didn't taste anyone else on his mate and that soothed any soft doubts he had. Allowing Tony to lead him to the woman he looked he over once more, now more curious than suspicious. "Betty Ross, you are the woman that Bruce is so infatuated with. It is a pleasure to meet you." Loki stated shaking the woman's extended hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sensed Loki’s suspicion and merely smirked at it, letting Loki feel his amusement. Tony would never cheat, and even if he did, after what Loki had done to the reporter for simply kissing him, Tony knew he couldn’t let himself be caught if he wanted to survive. Betty blinked at Loki’s words, blushing at how frankly he put it. “And you are with Tony I understand?” she said softly. “A lucky man.” She murmured. Tony grinned at them before he moved to where he’d been sitting, pulling Loki to a seat beside him. “We were just discussing an idea of mine…” he said, beginning to fiddle with a hologram in front of him that seemed to be a blueprint of a robot.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Tony a reproach full look but he was smiling still. Loki raised an eyebrow at Betty's blinking, it was a slight bit amusing how he could see a bit of Bruce in her. He was sure in a high stress situation she would command a room without hesitation. He nodded when she asked about him and Tony and he could only smile she said he was a lucky man. Allowing himself to be pulled into a seat beside Tony he looked to the man as he said that the two two of them had been discussing an idea. "what is it you were discussing?" Loki questioned looking over the hologram.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled when Loki gave him an opening to talk about what he'd come up with. "Well...I kinda borrowed one of your magic books a week or so back. I was curious about what it said....I didn't understand most of it, but the healing part put an idea in my head. It said something about willing the flesh to grow or something....and it's essentially forcing the cells to speed up the replication process." Tony explained, bringing up a screen to show what Tony was talking about. "Cells multiply faster because of the magic, wounds close. An Magic is essentially energy, it's why machine can disrupt it when tuned properly. So why can't I replicate the effects using controlled electrical signals?" He asked, bouncing a bit as he got to what he was actually thinking. "Betty is a microbiologist and doctor, so not only does she heal people, but she studies life on a cellular level." He said, looking to the woman expectantly. She seemed surprised that Tony was turning attention to her, but slowly she began to speak. "The body and every cell in it is run by electric signals from the brain. Electricity controls how and when we heal, controls pain and movement and thought. Hypothetically, if you could replicate the signal the brain sends out to signal healing and increase or modify it, you would be able to trigger a more rapid healing process." She explained slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow at Tony when the man said he had borrowed one of his magic books a week or so ago. It made the god glad he kept everything he needed for the baby hidden away. He listened to the man explain his thought process on healing with magic. The man wasn't terribly far off, healing a wound did involve picturing the skin regrowing. He looked to the screen Tony brought up. "Yes it is."Loki agreed when Tony said that magic was essentially energy. He looked over to Betty when Tony expected her to speak. "So you think that through electrical signals that you can speed up the healing process in another being?" Loki tried to clarify. He hummed in thought. The idea seemed quite plausible and he was all to willing to help in any way that they would need but first. "I am quite surprised as a scientist that you have not questioned magic." Loki stated looking to Betty.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:19 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded quickly when Loki questioned him, pleased that Loki was able to follow. That meant his idea wasn’t too extremely far-fetched. Betty was honestly surprised when Loki turned on her to question her acceptance of magic. She’d thought she would be done with attention now that Tony had Loki here to impress. Giving a tiny smile, she shrugged. “The man I love turns into the Hulk on a regular basis……I suppose I’m used to surprises by now.” She said softly. “Besides, Tony seems to believe, and if he’s been convinced that magic is real, then I have little reason to doubt it.” She added. Tony was one of the biggest skeptics of his time. For all of his grand ideas and inventions, he had no problems drawing lines and saying certain things simply didn’t exist or were impossible. Convincing him otherwise meant you had to have proof or more evidence than he could ever hope to counter.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:59 am
Alikia Tsuki
MDaylus

Hearing Betty's explanation loki smiled. He could see that she really did love Bruce which he considered favorable for their future. More a reason to help Bruce take control over his change. He need to do a bit more research before he would be ready to talk to bruce about it but he would. "He did not believe at first and for quite awhile. He's only really come to accept it in the last month or so." Loki teased his mate smiling. "So why is Bruce not here or does he not know of your presence yet?" he questioned.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games