Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:43 pm
Reno glanced away noticeably at the mention of bad habits from his Key Stone, deciding it best to not mention how true that might have been. "Well, fair enough. Hate to be the reason things break around here. Well, any more than I am already." Reno sheepishly replied, carefully motioning to leave the tent. "Thanks for the little lesson in how this works. It was fun. Might have to come by again and learn some more."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:39 pm
SubonicXP
"So...what did you find out?" Sub asked Tristen. Contrary to what some might think Sub can not understand Pokemon speech, even Dark types. He simply had such a strong bond with some of his Dark type Pokemon via his channeling that he could understand their emotions and intentions. Took a lot of guessing though.

"Weavile is guessing that since Blitzle was a Shadow Pokemon and now immune because he got the cure and stuff, he snagged Blitzle to get other shadow Pokemon without getting any other Pokemon infected. But when I asked why he was using Weavile before then, Weavile said that he kinda remembers being a Shadow Pokemon too when he was a Sneasel." Tristen explained. "But that still leaves me wondering how he is figuring out what is a Shadow Pokemon or not."

"Weavile..." Weavile said, with a shrug. It seemed that much he didn't know.

"Wait...is...he purifying Shadow Pokemon?" Tristen looked towards Weavile then back towards Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:27 pm
Blizzard120

"Weavile is guessing that since Blitzle was a Shadow Pokemon and now immune because he got the cure and stuff, he snagged Blitzle to get other shadow Pokemon without getting any other Pokemon infected. But when I asked why he was using Weavile before then, Weavile said that he kinda remembers being a Shadow Pokemon too when he was a Sneasel." Tristen explained. "But that still leaves me wondering how he is figuring out what is a Shadow Pokemon or not."

"Weavile..." Weavile said, with a shrug. It seemed that much he didn't know.

"Wait...is...he purifying Shadow Pokemon?" Tristen looked towards Weavile then back towards Sub.

"That...makes a lot of sense." Sub said as he listened to Tristen, and the Weavile too though he couldn't understand it. "Looks like he could indeed be purifying Shadow Pokemon, using the Snag Machine to capture them for purification. How he is able to tell what is and what isn't Shadow or was Shadow I am not sure. That's a missing piece. Either way it looks like we aren't the only ones on a crusade against the Shadow Pokemon menace."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:00 pm
SubonicXP
"That...makes a lot of sense." Sub said as he listened to Tristen, and the Weavile too though he couldn't understand it. "Looks like he could indeed be purifying Shadow Pokemon, using the Snag Machine to capture them for purification. How he is able to tell what is and what isn't Shadow or was Shadow I am not sure. That's a missing piece. Either way it looks like we aren't the only ones on a crusade against the Shadow Pokemon menace."

"But why would he be doing it?" Tristen asked. "At least when we're trying to do it, we're trying to make sure no one else gets their Pokemon infected and stuff like that. All we know about him was that he is a trainer that likes battling in underground fights."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:18 pm
Blizzard120

"But why would he be doing it?" Tristen asked. "At least when we're trying to do it, we're trying to make sure no one else gets their Pokemon infected and stuff like that. All we know about him was that he is a trainer that likes battling in underground fights."

"It's hard to say. Maybe it's some personal quest he is on or something. From what we know about his personality he doesn't seem to have any qualms about breaking the law or doing unethical things. It's hard to say what someone like that is thinking." Sub admitted to Tristen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:12 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"It's hard to say. Maybe it's some personal quest he is on or something. From what we know about his personality he doesn't seem to have any qualms about breaking the law or doing unethical things. It's hard to say what someone like that is thinking." Sub admitted to Tristen.

Tristen couldn't understand it all too much himself. There were just too many questions there that needed answering. "So what now?" Tristen then asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:25 am
Blizzard120

Tristen couldn't understand it all too much himself. There were just too many questions there that needed answering. "So what now?" Tristen then asked.

"We follow up on the only lead we have, the girlfriend in Phenac City. Maybe she can shed more light on all this, or perhaps lead us to the snatcher himself." Sub answered Tristen. "For now though don't worry yourself too much about it, you got Blitzle back and that's the important thing right now. Enjoy being reunited." He said with a smile. "I'm going to go find a certain blue feathered woman. Later." And with that he exited Tristen's room and entered the main area, truly searching for this 'blue feathered woman'. Gee, who could that be?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:32 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"We follow up on the only lead we have, the girlfriend in Phenac City. Maybe she can shed more light on all this, or perhaps lead us to the snatcher himself." Sub answered Tristen. "For now though don't worry yourself too much about it, you got Blitzle back and that's the important thing right now. Enjoy being reunited." He said with a smile. "I'm going to go find a certain blue feathered woman. Later." And with that he exited Tristen's room and entered the main area, truly searching for this 'blue feathered woman'. Gee, who could that be?

"Bye..." Tristen said, musing for a moment, looking back towards his Weavile for a second, only to notice itself trying to clean himself then then back down towards his Blitzle. It would go without saying that he would do just what Sub said. It felt like an eternity.

In the meantime, the blue feathered woman in question would be trying to take over where her significant other left off, looking through the various notes and trying to get more up to speed about the going-ons with the rogue snagger. Emphasis on trying. "I swear to God, Blizzard's handwriting is that of a serial killer. How can he even read his own writing!?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:04 am
Blizzard120

In the meantime, the blue feathered woman in question would be trying to take over where her significant other left off, looking through the various notes and trying to get more up to speed about the going-ons with the rogue snagger. Emphasis on trying. "I swear to God, Blizzard's handwriting is that of a serial killer. How can he even read his own writing!?"

"I guess the term, 'chicken scratch' applies literally to Blizzard." Sub chimed as he approached Freth from behind, taking only a passive glance at the notes she was going over. "Some times the jokes write themselves...there is another one!" He laughed at himself. Hey, no one else does.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:18 am
SubonicXP
"I guess the term, 'chicken scratch' applies literally to Blizzard." Sub chimed as he approached Freth from behind, taking only a passive glance at the notes she was going over. "Some times the jokes write themselves...there is another one!" He laughed at himself. Hey, no one else does.

"......" Freth gave the hard stare to Sub, as if to ask 'really?' With a sigh, finally coming to terms with the bad puns, she finally spoke up. "Maybe. So what is it Sub, something came up?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:20 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"......" Freth gave the hard stare to Sub, as if to ask 'really?' With a sigh, finally coming to terms with the bad puns, she finally spoke up. "Maybe. So what is it Sub, something came up?"

"Yes, something has actually. And I require your help." Sub informed the hybrid. "It's about the Hexagon Brothers. Remember how you saw Resix in the Under? Then Browsix has seen in the Under Colosseum. And finally we saw Greesix in Agate Village. Resix and Browsix seem to be out for revenge against the Steel Snatcher as he snagged Resix's apparent Shadow Houndoom. As for Greesix he claims to have gone straight, even landing Agate Forest guard duty. However, during our short time at Agate Shrine we encountered a Shadow Hitmontop that came out of nowhere, never did figure out where it came from. I just find it odd that twice Shadow Pokemon have been around the Hexagon Brothers, which of whom we hadn't heard from in a long time until recently. Plus we know at least Resix owned a Shadow Pokemon, whether or not he knew is up for debate." Sub explained.

"I want you to do a little poking around on the brothers. I know Ein gave them the boot years ago but I still have a funny feeling about them. I don't have anything to pin on them so this is literally just a investigation and spying job. I imagine our best place to start would be with Greesix as we know where he is at." Sub pointed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:20 am
SubonicXP
"Yes, something has actually. And I require your help." Sub informed the hybrid. "It's about the Hexagon Brothers. Remember how you saw Resix in the Under? Then Browsix has seen in the Under Colosseum. And finally we saw Greesix in Agate Village. Resix and Browsix seem to be out for revenge against the Steel Snatcher as he snagged Resix's apparent Shadow Houndoom. As for Greesix he claims to have gone straight, even landing Agate Forest guard duty. However, during our short time at Agate Shrine we encountered a Shadow Hitmontop that came out of nowhere, never did figure out where it came from. I just find it odd that twice Shadow Pokemon have been around the Hexagon Brothers, which of whom we hadn't heard from in a long time until recently. Plus we know at least Resix owned a Shadow Pokemon, whether or not he knew is up for debate." Sub explained.

"I want you to do a little poking around on the brothers. I know Ein gave them the boot years ago but I still have a funny feeling about them. I don't have anything to pin on them so this is literally just a investigation and spying job. I imagine our best place to start would be with Greesix as we know where he is at." Sub pointed out.

"Huh, really? Well, I think I'll start on one of the softer colors. I'm beginning to believe if I start hunting Resix down again so soon after the whole situation in the Under, he's going to develop a sense just to alert him of me. Seriously, I'm practically the boogeyman to him now. So yea, I think I will do just that and go after Greesix first and just hang out." Freth said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Pale1Ryder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:39 pm
*After having spent a seemingly long time searching for his purpose after the horrible trauma that happened so many years ago, he had finally found something... a place where he could possibly be useful and make a difference in the world. On this day, Ryder had stumbled upon the Team Snagem HQ, having heard what their purpose was and deciding that he would offer his aid. Ryder and his Absol, Abby, entered the large building, his emotionless gaze peering around the different offices and cubicles, his head tilting in a nod here and there when people made eye contact with him.

He patted Abby gently on the head and smiled down at her before making his way up the escalator with his trusty companion by his side, searching out the Team Snagem Leader's quarters in order to personally introduce himself and, if it was needed, fill out any kind of application or participate in any interview that may be required. He finally stumbled upon what looked to be the Head Office, taking a deep quiet breath and tracing his finger-tips along Abby's smooth horn before knocking on the door a few times, patiently waiting for an answer.*

"Alright Abby, let's see what this place is all about..."
He muttered softly down to the Absol, Abby returning her Master's remark with a light coo as the pokemon sat down and waited with him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:52 am
Pale1Ryder

Walking into the room with a screwdriver jammed into his mechanical left arm, Reno would keep tweaking the reaction before walking past Ryder. Blinking a few times before turning around, the Co-Leader would speak up. "I hope you're a new recruit. Otherwise the solicitors they send us are really respectable." Reno said, quietly tapping something in his bag before he appeared to straighten up more. "Now then. I'm Reno Vantas. Welcome to Team Snagem. What's your name and how'd you find us? I don't care how dumb you think your story might be, I've seen dumber. Hell, my cousin found us up here cause he got lost trying to find me in Goldenrod." Emphasizing the point with a chuckle, the red haired man waited to see the reaction from Ryder.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pale1Ryder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:58 pm
Tesei Utakata
Pale1Ryder

Walking into the room with a screwdriver jammed into his mechanical left arm, Reno would keep tweaking the reaction before walking past Ryder. Blinking a few times before turning around, the Co-Leader would speak up. "I hope you're a new recruit. Otherwise the solicitors they send us are really respectable." Reno said, quietly tapping something in his bag before he appeared to straighten up more. "Now then. I'm Reno Vantas. Welcome to Team Snagem. What's your name and how'd you find us? I don't care how dumb you think your story might be, I've seen dumber. Hell, my cousin found us up here cause he got lost trying to find me in Goldenrod." Emphasizing the point with a chuckle, the red haired man waited to see the reaction from Ryder.

*Ryder and Abby had seemed to have been waiting for quite a while to get an answer from the door knocking, though he still seemed as calm and collected as ever. He glanced down at Abby and shrugged his shoulders, the Absol returning the gesture with a light coo and a slight raise of it's furry brows. He assumed the Leader of Snagem was either extremely busy or absent, so he would finally turn and begin to head back towards the escalators.

That was when he was approached by another person, at which he glanced over towards, stopping in his tracks. Abby immediately crept closer to her Master's leg, staring cautiously up at the person who had approached them, though Ryder simply patted Abby on her horn to relax her as he listened to the words from the other person. He raised a brow when the person assumed that his story was "dumb", though he had common sense and knew that this person wouldn't have been so.. rude.. were he to know Ryder's actual story about how he lost his mother and father, therefore he continued to hold calm.*

"Ryder Holliman is my name, this is Abby, my companion... We have been travelling for a while now and i've heard different rumors and things about a certain organization.. this one... I do not know what my purpose is, so I thought I would offer my assistance to Team Snagem... saving pokemon from corrupt people as well as these "Shadow" pokemon i've heard alot about... It's the best thing I could find, so here I am..." His voice was very soft and monotone, emotionless even, as well as his facial expression, those grayish eyes simply staring into the eyes of the person who had approached him.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games