Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 pm
Feros walked forward and sniffed the air and listened. no movement so far.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:19 pm
Zefal took a step forward, his ears up and alert as he heard the short howl. He yip-howled back and scooted into the underbrush.

Vera sighed heavily and gave the wolves a glance before she lifted her crimson wings and brought them back down in a great whoosh, taking to the air to better follow her troublesome little brother.

Zefal yipped happily and skidded to a stop next to a wolf he'd never met before and another pup. His tawny wings came up in from of him as he tried to hide, obviously not too well. His orange eyes grew wide as he peaked between his flight feathers at Feros and Snow.

"W-who are you guys?"

Vera tried to scan the trees ahead and lost sight of Zef. She growled and then flipped back the way she'd come, hoping he'd comeback when he decided whatever he found wasn't interesting anymore.

{ Lol, now Feros has 2 pups with him! }

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:08 am
THe wolf pup found it hard to be with some many wolves, he had no idea who they were. Snow was a little frightened and ran away to hide in a heather bush.

(( Gone t o school wont be back til 2:30 pm est))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:36 pm
Feros looked down at the young pup. "I'm Feros. The pup that ran that way was Snow. Snow come back it's only the three of us. (Snow, Zefal, Feros)" He looked back at Zefal and tilted his head. "Who are you?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:57 pm
Snow slowly poked his muzzle from the bush, he peered from it to seee that the wolf he was with was not hurt. The pup slowly made his way back to him. Still he was very caustious and hid himself behind his leg.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:22 pm
Feros smiled and nudged Snow gently.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

AvengedHelloKitty0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:48 am
Lillyum ran into the forest, follwed closely by Alistair. " This place is so Awesome!" Lillyum cried as she woved through the many trees, jumping over low hanging branches. " Stay where I can see you Lil." Alistair said laying down on a rock. Lillyum saw the other wolves and trotted over to them, her tail waving happily. " Hi, I'm Lillyum." she said happily.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:18 pm
Snow again pushed himself father into the fur of Feros. He was scared of all the wolves coming in. " Make them Go away i don't like new comers they scare me." Snow cryed to Feros.

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

AvengedHelloKitty0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:30 pm
lillyum let out a slight whimper and took a few steps back as her eyes turned icey blue. Alistair was at her side in seconds. He gave them a rude growl and he and Lillyum glided away. " Rudest wolves I have ever seen Al." Lillyum said Alistair just nodded.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:38 pm
Feros growled softly at Snow. "You need ot be nice to new comers or they're going to leave." He turned his attention to the wolves walking away. "Hey. You don't need to leave. He's just a pup and scared" He hoped that that would maybe get them to stay and bark up a conversation.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:17 pm
Snow pushed himself away, before he went away he said he was sorry to them. His tail lashed in front of him and batted at it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:13 pm
Zefal yipped and smiled at Feros.

"Nice ta meetcha! Heya Snow!"

He grinned and trotted around to the other pup, and slowed when he got close, not wanting to scare the shy puppy.

"I haven't met another pup before!"

He grinned and flashed his pearly whites then sat with his tail beating the ground in a happy rhythm

Vera got bored and stalked off into the trees. Zef could make it on his own for a bit. Not like he couldn't look after himself, but she worried about him keeping their secret...

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 pm
Feros looked at the pup and smiled. He sat down and continued to look at the wolves walking away.
((Writer's Block))  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:04 am
Zefal's ears went down as he realized he'd left Vera really far behind, since she would've usually caught up to him by now. He whimpered once and looked up at Feros with big tears welling up in his bright, orange puppy eyes. He'd never been without Vera but for those quick minutes while she caught up and found him, ready to protect him and get his back if he said or did something wrong.

"I ran off without my big sister, but she should have found me by now..."

He hiccupped and frowned, looking around a bit but not seeing any sign of her anywhere in the surrounding trees.

"I wish I knew where Vera was right now..."

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out