Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raveney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 pm
NAME: Sara
APPEARANCE: long dark hair, 1m65cm, raven tatto on the left arm, italian ( is that an appearance? ^^)
FAV. BANDS: i like metal and rock, my fav band is shaman
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i love books,drawing, mangas. videogames and lot of other things that might be interesting
PERSONALITY: well I got a pretty strong personality, and usually when i decide something many people start following me in it( god knows why) i keep my word and try to take care of the outpoints i see around.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i really dislike pink and when somethng is not in order, i love all cute animals x3
REASON FOR JOINING: well it seems an interesting guild with funny people, and i have been goth for a long while ( and my mother too) so i feel quite at home here. Thanks a lot for the invite btw biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:16 pm
NAME:Baud 2.0
APPEARANCE:5'11; Brown hair&eyes
FAV. BANDS:KMFDM, Front 242, VNV Nation, Etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Internets! Geeky Crap,etc.
PERSONALITY:Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
PET PEEVES:txt tlk, beggars
REASON FOR JOINING:Why not?  

Cercueil DeMorte

Ashra88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:09 pm
NAME: First names Lavada (but u can call me Michele(middle name) if u can't remember my 1st name)
APPEARANCE:Funny looking!! and there's me down there.....
Relationships: Taken ^_^ sorry!!
FAV. BANDS:HIM, Angelspit, Zombie Girl, Junkie XL, Cradle of Filth, System of a Down, and much more....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:writing poetry, reading, Tomb Raider, Vampire Freaks, Gaia, piercings, tattoos
PERSONALITY: indecisive at times, a bit of a loner (not a people person), down to earth
PET PEEVES: not shaving, being at home doing nothing in front of my computer!!
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes Japanese street goth, Ninja Warrior!, movies, hanging out with random ppl, concerts; Dislikes annoying ppl, rude ppl, know-it-alls, wannabes, Green Day, Avenge sevenfold bleh!!!!
REASON FOR JOINING: Cause it's my type of guild!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:08 pm
HI im well my name is fenrir and on new here ^^

NAME: ryan or fen fen
APPEARANCE surprised range and blond and heavy eyeliner
FAV. BANDS:deathstars , Wednesday 13 ,69 eyes,collide,down below,ect
SEXUALITY:bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in a relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: play games ,read books,draw
PERSONALITY: calm outgoing person
PET peeves:not sher
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: (likes games , final fantasy vii,lol tight shirts,tripp clothing)(dislikes rap ,gangsters,rude people,preps,Michale jackson
REASON FOR JOINING: i think its would be good to meet new people in my style  

Hati Icefang

The Canady Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:16 pm
NAME: Quinton, or just Q
APPEARANCE: Brunette hair, about an inch long, usually spiked at the front, light blue eyes that look almost grey, a light, green jacket over a dark blue or black t-shirt, and black jeans.
FAV. BANDS: E Nomine, Ozzy Osbourne, Billy Talent, Linkin Park & Breaking Benjamin.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing [stories] about zombies, vampires, or cyborgs/androids, sometimes poetry; video games; rain and snow, listening to music, reading about subjects I like; architecture, and interior designs.
PERSONALITY: Although I can be a bit of a smart-a**, I have a very serious side. I am a bit of a grammar nazi (not to be confused with a real nazi), and despise text-talk/internet speak/that L33T crap. I have a short fuse on my temper, so I don't handle being pushed all that well. If you're on my good side, then it could start a friendship, but if you're not, then don't expect me to act like your friend. I have trust issues. I've been screwed over before, so I don't hand it out easily. If I'm in a good mood, I will be nice, but if I'm in a bad mood, I might blow up in your face without wanting to, so watch my moods.
PET PEEVES: I cannot stand it when people make jackasses of themselves, try to be funny, but make themselves look like an a**, or spoiled little brats (which usually happens as soon as they learn to talk).
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like good humor (I have access to a lot of jokes.), I like the rain and snow, night, the moon, entertainment worth watching, and vampires (It's hard for me to find a good book or movie on that subject.). I don't like having to entertain children, cats that kneed while you're wearing thin pants, politics, family politics, listening to family b***h-fests (arguing back and forth), and people who try to act tough by starting retarded fights with other people.
REASON FOR JOINING: For a long while now, I've been interested in the gothic community and lifestyle(s) and I have been considering my life path recently (not including Religion yet). I thought it would be good to find out more about different things involved in different gothic lifestyles, as well as meet people who have the same interests I have (obviously Goth). In short, I would like to be more educated about the subject of Goth and meet people in the process, all the while, having fun. I think that about covers it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:40 pm
NAME: Sam
APPEARANCE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, and other rather "dark" bands
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: skateboarding, dark things, computer programming
PERSONALITY: dark, not all that caring
PET PEEVES: people who look down on others for no good reason
LIKES/DISLIKES: stuff...
REASON FOR JOINING: cause it seemed like a good guild  

Daemonblade777

goldeneyedimmortal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:52 am
NAME: Heather Branch
APPEARANCE: kinda chunky(losing it), drak brown hair with red highlights,
blue eyes, getting contacts,and right now I'm wearing a rainbowish shirt,oh, and I have light purple fingernails.
FAV. BANDS: um can I come back to this one later there are alot of them...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to draw, listen to my music, ignore my brother, play video games, and read.
PERSONALITY: out there
PET PEEVES: stupid people who think they ar eall that
LIKES/DISLIKES:COFFEE and chocolate, I love them both. I hate brussel sprouts.
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted o find other people I can talk to ouside of my social box, yeah I said box  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:08 pm
NAME: Jenna
APPEARANCE:5'5, black hair, blue eyes, glasses.
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, The Starting Line and Mest
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, playing my flute, writing, swimming, the internet, boys.
PERSONALITY:Quiet, shy, weird, random, crazy.
PET PEEVES: People who are hypocrites, bad grammar.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Homophobes, posers, pop music, rap music, etc.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm way different than anybody in my school, besides most of my friends.  

hockeydreamer

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:58 pm
Greetings...
as per custom, i shall submit to the masses my oh-so-brief biopsis for scrutiny and review. Enjoy.

NAME: Keevan

AGE: 35 year old gerigoth (ancient to some, young to others)

APPEARANCE: average, well...as average as I can get at any rate.

FAV. BANDS: eccletic mostly, Darling Cruel, NIN, GeniTorturers, Enya, Lorenna McKenitt, shakespeare sister, almost all celtic music, Korn, manson, classical, darkwave, and other musics.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Varied, as the winds of change and the muses take me.

PERSONALITY: A rouge, bard, Pirate, drummer, dreamer, seeker of forgotten lore. A trapped soul who was cursed by being born in the wrong century.
An old being, who feels comfortable surrounded by ancient tomes of obscurity while sipping earl grey tea, and scribing down some piece of work upon the parchment for future generations to ponder over. pensive and thoughtful, one who would rather think twice and react once than to react impulsively.

PET PEEVES: the impatient, the intolerant, and the unkind....these are what drive sane men blind with anguish.

LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Old books, Tea, oddities, mechanica obscura, dragon's blood oil, cinnamon, clove, the moon at the winter solstice, the smell of woodsmoke in the fall, the curiosity and laughter of children. Steampunk. art, poetry, theater. eccletic.
Dislikes: (*see pet peeves)

REASON FOR JOINING: because I wanted to, and the fact that I had nowhere to belong to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:16 pm
NAME: Tony
APPEARANCE: 5'6"
FAV. BANDS: Alien Ant Farm, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Stone Temple Pilots, Guns N' Roses, The Cure, AC/DC, Queen, Queensryche
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, music
PERSONALITY: Quiet
PET PEEVES: Intolerance, unkind people
LIKES/DISLIKES: To many of each to name
REASON FOR JOINING: Wanted to hang out  

Raithos Longfang

The Evil Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:38 pm
NAME:
Val

APPEARANCE:
4'9", 100 lbs, green eyes, brownish-blondish a**-length hair, fair skin. I used to weigh 106, but I lost some muscle mass with the end of my college taekwondo classes. I'm an orange belt.

FAV. BANDS:
a bunch of the stuff I listen to is listed on my profile.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: computers, video games, Dungeons & Dragons (pencil, paper & dice style!)

PERSONALITY:
open-minded and usually slow to anger, though I'm quiet and hard to read as far as emotions go, so I'm often described as cold and distant by people who don't know me well.

PET PEEVES:
people making out in public. people who play with their gum and/or have horrible table manners. farting in an elevator or other crowded and/or enclosed space. using cell phones while driving. when people say I should dress up and/or act more like a girl. the packaging on CDs and video games. the oyster shell packaging on electronics. when I order a small item online and it gets delivered in a gigantic box buried under three feet of packing peanuts.

LIKES/DISLIKES:
likes - video games, computers, D&D, anime & manga, horror movies, fantasy & sci-fi, hanging out with friends, spicy food (it's not spicy enough until it melts the skin right off face), greasy deep-fried bar food, Asian food (I've had Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese), Coast to Coast AM, skiing, martial arts, airsoft, paintball, riding my bicycle through the woods...

REASON FOR JOINING:
I saw a link in someone's signature in the ED forum. It looked like a nice guild, so I joined. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:47 pm
Welcome to all the new people. Sorry I've been a away for a bit, but here *hands out giant baskets of cookies* Make yourselves at home and enjoy the guild.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Nazi_Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:05 pm
NAME:Anthony
APPEARANCE:Very black clothing Traditional Goth
FAV. BANDS:Fall Out Boy,Green Day,Rammstein,System of a Down,Cradle to the Fifth,Rob Zombie,White zombie,Insane Clown Posse
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Skate Boarding,Gaming,Getting lost in the woods,being out late at night in dark,Talking to the ghost that live in my house Wiccan,Devil,Vampires,Swords,Dragons,Werewolf,pen tangle
PERSONALITY:Weird very strange don't go to far at pissing me off
PET PEEVES:huh
LIKES/DISLIKES:Like skate Boarding,Witch craft Dislike people who make fun of me or piss me off
REASON FOR JOINING Seems fun to get talk to other people who are Gothic. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:52 pm
NAME: Cynthia
APPEARANCE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: ICP, Cradle of Filth, THE EAGLES, 'Nsync, Dimmu Borgir, Morbid Angel, Green Day, Black Stone Cherry, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, soccer, running, hanging with my little stepsister, smoking, candles, incense, rituals, studying religion, drinking, vampirism, Swords/Blade collecting
PERSONALITY: I don't have much of one from what I've been told. xD
PET PEEVES: Hypocrisy, Idiocy, Innacceptance, Homophobia, Dishonesty, Disloyalty
LIKES/DISLIKES: Meh...
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited.  

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

Kalda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:30 am
NAME: Teejay, Teej, Rock
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, My chemical romance, The Used, Coheed and Cambria, Disturbed
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing (mostly poetry), drawing, singing, listening to music, playing video games, chillin with my friends or my fiancee, and acting out.
PERSONALITY: I am sarcastic and stubborn, but I am a loyal friend who will always look out for your safety, I am very friendly and very nice which makes some people think they can take advantage of my kindness, I'm bipolar, I love my fiancee, I hate ignorance, I have strange pet peeves.
PET PEEVES: Perverts (the bad kind), Eatting foods that got soaked (bread or already chewed french fries which my fiancee tried to get me to eat), Sitting down in dirty places in public transportation, or sitting down on public transportation when i'm wet from rain, people playing with my toenails.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love to laugh and I love people who are funny. I love to have loyal trustworthy friends who respect me. I am a sucker for cute things like animals, I LOVE MUSIC, I like anime and manga, I like gym, making love with my man/ I hate ignorance, foolish people, loud people that never shut the hell up, perverts.
REASON FOR JOINING: I've always been attracted to rock genres and different style of clothing. I wanted to reach out somewhere people can accept the way that I am.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games