Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:21 am
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
"no please dont!" she yelled tossing and turning

-starts to hear some voices that sound like angel-
"no dont kill me!" she yelled then fell out of the chair. she was breathing hard

-rushes towards the room-
she layed there shaking with fear from her nightmare "please not this please dont let that happen" she whispered closign her eyes

-sees u and picks up- not what?!...whats happening? -looks at her with a worried face-  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:27 am
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
"no please dont!" she yelled tossing and turning

-starts to hear some voices that sound like angel-
"no dont kill me!" she yelled then fell out of the chair. she was breathing hard

she layed there shaking with fear from her nightmare "please not this please dont let that happen" she whispered closign her eyes

-sees u and picks up- not what?!...whats happening? -looks at her with a worried face-
she looked at him with tears running down her face "it was scary, all of my dreams come true, and i dont want this one to" she closed her eyes "i saw so many deaths" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:29 am
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him with tears running down her face "it was scary, all of my dreams come true, and i dont want this one to" she closed her eyes "i saw so many deaths" she whispered

i need to know whats ganna happen so we can warn the others...what happened in ur dream?  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:32 am
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

i need to know whats ganna happen so we can warn the others...what happened in ur dream?
"i was on a beach, the sky was nice and warm, then the winds got stronger, the sky blackened, and i saw something coming my way on a boat, shadows came off of it and ran in my way, they came and.." she stopped and closed her eyes.  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:34 am
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

"i was on a beach, the sky was nice and warm, then the winds got stronger, the sky blackened, and i saw something coming my way on a boat, shadows came off of it and ran in my way, they came and.." she stopped and closed her eyes.

and..what!?....angel...wake up- shakes her- wake up plz...-tears stream down my eyes-  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:37 am
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

and..what!?....angel...wake up- shakes her- wake up plz...-tears stream down my eyes-
"i saw them kill my friends one by one, they grabbed me, took me to the boat and....and.....started to torture me" she said crying, "i felt like i wanted to die" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:39 am
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

"i saw them kill my friends one by one, they grabbed me, took me to the boat and....and.....started to torture me" she said crying, "i felt like i wanted to die" she whispered

no..that cant be..is this really ganna happen? ((ur kinda talking about the thing that happened yesterday lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:41 am
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

no..that cant be..is this really ganna happen? ((ur kinda talking about the thing that happened yesterday lol))
((yea i kinda forgot about that lol my bad)) "i dont know, but usually my dreams are real" she closed her eyes "it was horrible"  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:42 am
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

((yea i kinda forgot about that lol my bad)) "i dont know, but usually my dreams are real" she closed her eyes "it was horrible"

*whispers to him self* i cant let this happen...i cant let them take her or kill my friends..-makes a fist-  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:45 am
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

*whispers to him self* i cant let this happen...i cant let them take her or kill my friends..-makes a fist-
she stopped breathing hard, and opened her eyes "what do we do?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:46 am
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

i dont really no right but i got to start planning this before they arrive  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:50 am
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "umm do you know when the next full moon is?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:53 am
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

tomorrow night...why do you ask?  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:55 am
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

the color drained from her face "to-tomorrow night?"  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:58 am
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

the color drained from her face "to-tomorrow night?"

yeah -looks at her-  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games