Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:41 pm
Guys....

It's here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:43 pm
Nekoyaki
Guys....

It's here. biggrin

*asks for art* =D For teh pretty gazelle? <3  

Zella L.

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:44 pm
Zella L.
Nekoyaki
Guys....

It's here. biggrin

xD Was fast.

Everyone PM me with their fursona specs and whatnot. I'll get right on it as soon as I get home from work, that'll probably be around 11ish (it's 3:44 right now, here))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:44 pm
Neote
Zella L.
AIDS AIDS AIDS, AIDS! Everyone has AIDS!

Squee, I'm seeing RENT next thursday.
Lucky! I want to see it in a few weeks when it's here in Pittsburgh for like 6 shows. *starts to sing La Vie Boheme*

What, I don't have that song memorized, nor have I thought about writing the lyrics on my pants.  

Zella L.

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:08 pm
Nekoyaki
Guys....

It's here. biggrin
*begs for art* whee Sending you PM!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:14 pm
Nekoyaki
Zella L.
Nekoyaki
Guys....

It's here. biggrin

xD Was fast.

Everyone PM me with their fursona specs and whatnot. I'll get right on it as soon as I get home from work, that'll probably be around 11ish (it's 3:44 right now, here))
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

ninja *sends pm*

So, I had a fun day. My drawing class rocked (we drew an outline of a sekeleton! I thought I'd hate it, but I loved it, man. It was fun, my teacher is so fun to learn from. He really knows what he's talking about.)

Also, I got to meet Neote in person, finally, and him and his roomate who is an upperclassmen of mine (and is on the guild, but we dont' see him very often) went and watched Interstellar 5555 at my place xD

hehe, Neote's tattoo looks even more awsome in person <3

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:56 pm
Nekoyaki
[ Grynn Wolf ]
So uhh...
I totally passed out at work today... Sleep deprivation over the past 2-3 weeks has finally caught up with me. All the names and numbers and other words and things on the spreadsheet I'm placing together started blending together and I couldn't see straight. So I got up and walked around a bit and grabbed a Sobe from the fridge. Drank about 3/4 of the Sobe pretty quickly, sat down feeling a little bit more energized...things started to blur again. Next thing I knew...it was about an hour later than the last time I looked at the clock. First thought..."HOLY s**t!"
It was pretty obvious that I was asleep since I was in my cube in my chair, and my screensaver was on..and then the screen went into powersave mode. >.> <.<

So I just ate some popcorn, splashed some water on my face and turned up the music a little bit more.

Thank gods I get off for the day in 2 hours... But then I have to go home and pack for Otakon....and then I have to work 4 hours at Starbucks before I can actually sleep. >.<

I think I've pretty much decided to just go to sleep Sunday night after Otakon and a friend's party, and then wake up Tuesday morning....
You can get away with that?? I want your job. Least I'd be sitting all day.

I only did because I'm an intern, so very few people even come to me for something....they just walk right by my cube and possibly glance inside. But one of the people I work with told me today that she normally takes a power nap once in a while. Just sets an alarm on her computer, takes a quick nap after lunch, the alarm wakes her up and shes ready to go...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Nekoyaki
Zella L.
Nekoyaki
Guys....

It's here. biggrin

xD Was fast.

You should already have mine. xp  

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:44 pm
Aylin is going holiday on Friday, Aylin's going on Holiday on Friday! *Shot*

I'm going to the South of Ireland for the Week and can't wait. Sure I'll be Computerless for that Week but yay no more tagging Cloths and Cuurtains and Towls and throwing up everytime I see somebody's manky Underwear. @_@

And next I'm so planning on Paying ether Allie, Alison or Julia. ninja

Aylin wants to give her mate's real hugs and Kisses. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:25 pm
How come when ever I'm on Meebo (MSN and AIM) or on gaia, people read over my shoulder?!  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:34 pm
Crenn
How come when ever I'm on Meebo (MSN and AIM) or on gaia, people read over my shoulder?!
That happened to me at work, so I just closed Gaia and did puzzles instead. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:44 pm
Wish me luck!

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Pittsburgh for my orentation at Pitt! I take placement exams on...the 7th and I meet up with my councilers on the 8th. Between then I will be staying on campus. So I won't be on for the weekend whee  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:45 pm
Sirus Jin
Wish me luck!

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Pittsburgh for my orentation at Pitt! I take placement exams on...the 7th and I meet up with my councilers on the 8th. Between then I will be staying on campus. So I won't be on for the weekend whee

Good luck and have fun!

Crenn - I don't know. Lately my brother has been wandering upstairs not doing anything more than usaul, so I constantly feel awkward while I'm on here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:16 pm
Sirus Jin
Wish me luck!

ahhh *clings* I wish I didn't go home this weekend T.T Cause then I could have maybe snuck off to the campus and seen you xD

Oh well, good luck with everything, I"ll miss you *snuggles*
User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:18 pm
Shinigami Whistle
Sirus Jin
Wish me luck!

ahhh *clings* I wish I didn't go home this weekend T.T Cause then I could have maybe snuck off to the campus and seen you xD

Oh well, good luck with everything, I"ll miss you *snuggles*
User Image

It'll be okay, once I move up there we'll be able to see each other more!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games