Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 am

Manda_Tifa
I love it when a date I'm looking forward to shows up on the work schedule...it makes it feel that much closer. blaugh

Me too! I love it better when it's actually written as off XD That way they can't call you in
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 am

yay "spring" break! biggrin

Angelic Muse

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
I love it when a date I'm looking forward to shows up on the work schedule...it makes it feel that much closer. blaugh

Me too! I love it better when it's actually written as off XD That way they can't call you in
Mine says "VACATION" along the whole week, so there is NO calling me in! They know I won't even be in the continental US, so it would be pointless anyway. blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:29 pm

I'm in a hoooteeellll

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Hopefully not a roach hotel <__<
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Krissim Klaw

Nope XP Econo Lodge

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Nope XP Econo Lodge
Lol don't think I've ever heard of that one, but Yay no roaches... or rat traps tucked in your sheets (yes that has happened to me) XD
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Nope XP Econo Lodge
Lol don't think I've ever heard of that one, but Yay no roaches... or rat traps tucked in your sheets (yes that has happened to me) XD

Oh god D: That's awful. We had rubber sheets one time

Af Mas

Quiet Dojo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:17 am

Hello all...sorry I don't have a very furry avatar at the moment...

sad
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:17 pm

*looks around for a bunny* owo ...here bunny bunny bunny....

Frostwolf300

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Nope XP Econo Lodge

Ever since I started working in a hotel, I've become kind of a snob about them....but Econolodges are decent...all the one's I've been to have had pretty decent space, and seem fairly clean at least. They aren't magazine quality, but eh, they work for a place to rest one's head after the busy days I'm sure you'll be having at the con, you lucky ducky!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Nope XP Econo Lodge

Ever since I started working in a hotel, I've become kind of a snob about them....but Econolodges are decent...all the one's I've been to have had pretty decent space, and seem fairly clean at least. They aren't magazine quality, but eh, they work for a place to rest one's head after the busy days I'm sure you'll be having at the con, you lucky ducky!

The Omni I stayed in for AC and the Courtyard Marriot I stayed for GenCon were the best hotels I've every stayed at. I like hotels that have sinks inside and outside the bathroom. Because, if you gotta brush your teeth, and someone is showering, that sucks.

What hotel do you work for?

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Nope XP Econo Lodge

The Omni I stayed in for AC and the Courtyard Marriot I stayed for GenCon were the best hotels I've every stayed at. I like hotels that have sinks inside and outside the bathroom. Because, if you gotta brush your teeth, and someone is showering, that sucks.

I work for an independent inn in Burlington here, but we used to be a Hawthorn Suites, which is a branch of Hyatt.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

I work for an independent inn in Burlington here, but we used to be a Hawthorn Suites, which is a branch of Hyatt.

Aah, I see.

Af Mas

FrostyRoads

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:21 am

Anyone keen to RP?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games