Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:31 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Nightwish. awesome music. Her voice rules ^^

Oh yeah. 3nodding I have most of their stuff.

lucky. places around her suck. they don't have any of their albums ><

*hums "A dead boy's Poem"*

ninja Downloaded all I have of them... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:32 pm
Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger
Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
let the Suuuuun shine leeeet the sunshine in. the sun shine iiiiin. Oh let it shine in. oh let it shine.

*pokes Sura* whee

good. some one was listening. was about to go from oldies to rap ^^;

eek I'm not sure I want to see you rap.... xp

no one wants that ^^;

*signs Phantom of the Operah, from both male and female sides. The Nightwise one

*huggles* no clue what nightwise one means... but that music roxors... i like masquerade
"Hide your face so the world will never find you..."

hehehe who would of thought furs would be so cultured biggrin hiding in the forests and the trees
I saw The Phantom in Switzerland. blaugh

we had to learn how to sing think of me fondly for grade 6 graduation... and i fell in lov ewith the entire cd smile  

Wittetijger

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Spotty-Chan
Oh, the movie. I haven't seen it yet...sort of don't want to since I say it on stage.

Edit: Oh, a band...nevermind.

I've never een the play or anything. I love the song. I do want to see that movie. heard it was good
I hope so. I hear they added songs..I still think I'll go see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:34 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

O.o

Oregon sucks, and is unculterd. >< no nightwish, no good concerts, or anything. No Rammstein Albums. anything good. I have to get online. feh.

hope one day to move some where like in Canada, or Austraila.

Skuger Moonclaw

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:34 pm
Wittetijger
Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger
Spotty-Chan
Wittetijger
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
let the Suuuuun shine leeeet the sunshine in. the sun shine iiiiin. Oh let it shine in. oh let it shine.

*pokes Sura* whee

good. some one was listening. was about to go from oldies to rap ^^;

eek I'm not sure I want to see you rap.... xp

no one wants that ^^;

*signs Phantom of the Operah, from both male and female sides. The Nightwise one

*huggles* no clue what nightwise one means... but that music roxors... i like masquerade
"Hide your face so the world will never find you..."

hehehe who would of thought furs would be so cultured biggrin hiding in the forests and the trees
I saw The Phantom in Switzerland. blaugh

we had to learn how to sing think of me fondly for grade 6 graduation... and i fell in lov ewith the entire cd smile
I'm weird, I love the phantom and I think Raoul is gay. *nods* Yay for ERIK!! Boo on the Vicot!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:35 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

O.o

Oregon sucks, and is unculterd. >< no nightwish, no good concerts, or anything. No Rammstein Albums. anything good. I have to get online. feh.

everyone should to move to montreal ... and we can form a furry village right next to the gay village, and the whory part of ste.cathering street  

Wittetijger

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:35 pm
Spotty-Chan
Sura Tokaniku
Spotty-Chan
Oh, the movie. I haven't seen it yet...sort of don't want to since I say it on stage.

I've never een the play or anything. I love the song. I do want to see that movie. heard it was good

^^

I was worried, since it was a love story I think. that they'd put some stupid sex scene in there. but that friends said their wan't that crap ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:36 pm
Sura Tokaniku
O.o

I know, I suck like that. sweatdrop The place I usually go to for music(which is usually overpriced), had a few Nightwish(mostly Once), and I know they had Reise Reise before, don't know about the others.  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:37 pm
Wittetijger
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

O.o

everyone should to move to montreal ... and we can form a furry village right next to the gay village, and the whory part of ste.cathering street

O.o gay village? I'm so there  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:37 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Spotty-Chan
Sura Tokaniku
Spotty-Chan

^^
I was worried, since it was a love story I think. that they'd put some stupid sex scene in there. but that friends said their wan't that crap ^_^
Wait! Sex! Noooo! Oooo...I kill!  

Spotty-Chan

Wittetijger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:38 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Wittetijger
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

O.o

O.o gay village? I'm so there

i kinda like the village as it is commenly refered too... that why i think we should be next to it... and by being inbetween the village and the whores err prostitutes housing is cheaper biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:39 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
O.o

I know, I suck like that. sweatdrop The place I usually go to for music(which is usually overpriced), had a few Nightwish(mostly Once), and I know they had Reise Reise before, don't know about the others.

I have to go pretty far to find good Celtic CDs. so it sucks.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:40 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
O.o

I have to go pretty far to find good Celtic CDs. so it sucks.

sad *patpats*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:40 pm
Food now! *poofs*  

Spotty-Chan

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:42 pm
Spotty-Chan
Sura Tokaniku
Spotty-Chan
Sura Tokaniku
Spotty-Chan

^^
Wait! Sex! Noooo! Oooo...I kill!

O.o want or not? cause I think it has no place in alot of movies and shows it's put into. Why I was worried about that movie being subject to Amirican love for sex.

Like Alice Cooper's song says "Sex, death, and money, makes this wicced world go round" -Sex, Death, and money. Off Dragon Town-

makes me mad, at how true that is ><

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games