Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune_Lunami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 am

Greetings to all. I'm a new member, just got accepted today ^_^

To the topics discussed on exercise and health, in regards to weight and the like. Please be aware and try not to over work out or exercise the body. Exercise is nice and all, but a lot of times it can actually be hazardous to your health. Many of the most famous runners, cyclists and the like die each year while doing normal everyday activity for them.

Other things that can help are perhaps adding in some basic yoga for flexibility, range of motion, and helps you stay lean. Among for many other benefits.

My problem for being my weight is simple. I don't leave the house. If I really tried, I could weight the same thing I did in late grade school / early middle (Mind you, I was always a heavy set child. Placing knowledge before health. Now I see that it helps to have a healthy body and mind)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:27 pm

The_Light_Of_Zeal
Greetings to all. I'm a new member, just got accepted today ^_^

To the topics discussed on exercise and health, in regards to weight and the like. Please be aware and try not to over work out or exercise the body. Exercise is nice and all, but a lot of times it can actually be hazardous to your health. Many of the most famous runners, cyclists and the like die each year while doing normal everyday activity for them.

Other things that can help are perhaps adding in some basic yoga for flexibility, range of motion, and helps you stay lean. Among for many other benefits.

My problem for being my weight is simple. I don't leave the house. If I really tried, I could weight the same thing I did in late grade school / early middle (Mind you, I was always a heavy set child. Placing knowledge before health. Now I see that it helps to have a healthy body and mind)

Howdy.

Artemis Vulpes

Caleb Darkwing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey :3 Hope you got room for a lion in here.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Many thanks Artemis Vulpes

Kitsune_Lunami

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:55 pm

How is everyone?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:26 pm

I finished 2.5 books today. And I still have to read Twilight for a class. YES. TWILIGHT. Because apparently I'll be teaching it in my class some day.

Fat chance. How I can teach something with no real substance? BLAH.

Alrighty, bed time for me. sweatdrop

Angelic Muse

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Angelic Muse
I finished 2.5 books today. And I still have to read Twilight for a class. YES. TWILIGHT. Because apparently I'll be teaching it in my class some day.

I am so, so sorry. I assume there will be counseling for when/if you finish?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Af Mas
Angelic Muse

I am so, so sorry. I assume there will be counseling for when/if you finish?
e_____e

Maybe you will be using it to teach your students how not to write a book?

Krissim Klaw

Kitsune_Lunami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:03 am

Wow O-o I haven't read that many books in a day in ages O-o
For one... I'm currently low on material... I prefer the non fiction however for the most part.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

Af you need to change your sig pic...its just too seducing XD RANDOM!!

oh yea have you guys noticed we're not aloud to UNCE in rally, towns, or anywhere else?

UNCING: to sit down and stand up on someone rapidly while saying "UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE"

I had to read Lord of the Flies, it was only 184 pages, but if i read something i REALLY like, i can finish a 400 page book in a day.

Kurick-teh-dude

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Angelic Muse

Oh God, I'm so sorry. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 pm

my post just got pwned gonk man they're lot of girls here but they're like "i dont know this person so i wont talk to them"

Kurick-teh-dude

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Le sigh, another day gone, another day spent with my friends screaming at each other playing resident evil five.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Leo Ursus
Le sigh, another day gone, another day spent with my friends screaming at each other playing resident evil five.

LAWLZ "le sigh" Man your lucky i only got to play the demo with my friend, but we worked well together, he was bait while I shot the guy who had the chainsaw. Also in the demo I got a headshot through Chris, chris was standing in front of me and i shot through him and got a headshot on one of the village people. LAWLZ "the village people" Y-M-C-A!!!

Kurick-teh-dude

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Man, tomorrow better be a nice day
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games