Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:04 pm

Axel ShadowMoon

*pads over and pounces*
Hey there Axel, what's up? ^^
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:06 pm

*serves up eeg nog to everyone, gives Pagan just a little.* If you don't like it I'll finish it for you. It's thick so be prepaired.

Spotty-Chan

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:07 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Axel ShadowMoon

*pads over and pounces*

Having a bad time. Just trying to let it all out in my journal. Yet my once so called friend's girl friend is so crushed. I know she and I aren't friends at all, but she's done great things for me in the past. I really want to be there for her. So I'm writing her a message in attempt to cheer her up. I wish I could do more for her, I'm in no possition of anything right now. Bloody parents block me off from everything. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:12 pm

Spotty-Chan
*serves up eeg nog to everyone, gives Pagan just a little.* If you don't like it I'll finish it for you. It's thick to be prepaired.

Eep!, thanks. biggrin

Eddily

Naskatan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:13 pm

Axel ShadowMoon
Wolfen_Spirit
Axel ShadowMoon

*pads over and pounces*

Having a bad time. Just trying to let it all out in my journal. Yet my once so called friend's girl friend is so crushed. I know she and I aren't friends at all, but she's done great things for me in the past. I really want to be there for her. So I'm writing her a message in attempt to cheer her up. I wish I could do more for her, I'm in no possition of anything right now. Bloody parents block me off from everything. sweatdrop

Why is she so sad? Did something really bad happen? sad
Well, whether you and her are friends or not, it's a nice thing you're doing by writing her something to cheer her up. That's shows you care.

Yer parents too. *sigh* Join the club. It's as if parents are taking over our lives completely all of a sudden. domokun
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:14 pm

Spotty-Chan
*serves up eeg nog to everyone, gives Pagan just a little.* If you don't like it I'll finish it for you. It's thick so be prepaired.
Um...thanks? *wonders how to taste a beverage made of electrical impulses*

Wu Shu

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:15 pm

~wanders back in from wandering the chatterbox~
wow.. they have so many pointless threads there...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:16 pm

Eddily
Spotty-Chan
*serves up eeg nog to everyone, gives Pagan just a little.* If you don't like it I'll finish it for you. It's thick to be prepaired.

Eep!, thanks. biggrin
*makes the bunny in Eddily's sig go away and replaces it with a sexy little spotted skunk* Better.

Spotty-Chan

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:16 pm

Audi Kitty

And some of the stupidest stickies xp
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:17 pm

Dragan the Pagan
Spotty-Chan

It's simple Dragan, ya put it in your mouth, swish it around a bit, (that'll make it less thick if ya like it a bit thinner), and then ya swallow.

..................................LMFAO!!!!! xd I said "swallow". LOL!!!! That reminds me of last weekend. whee

Naskatan

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:17 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Axel ShadowMoon
Wolfen_Spirit
Axel ShadowMoon

*pads over and pounces*

Why is she so sad? Did something really bad happen? sad
Well, whether you and her are friends or not, it's a nice thing you're doing by writing her something to cheer her up. That's shows you care.

Yer parents too. *sigh* Join the club. It's as if parents are taking over our lives completely all of a sudden. domokun

She's starting to hate the way things are. She wants to give up on fursuiting because it's costing her lots of money and she can't go to Canada for the con next year. She has no idea what to do to herself and believes X-mas this year is going to be dull. I wrote her a message saying, "X-mas won't be dull. You have your friends to take you out and have a blast."

I know. My dad even tried controlling what I draw. He hates it how I draw Werewolves almost all the time and been trying to force me into drawing pathetic stuff like flowers and faeries?! Pfft! Some imagination he has. Every artist has a free will to draw whatever they're willing to draw. No one has the right to boss them around to draw this and that. I find lots of people like him very disrupting.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:19 pm

Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Spotty-Chan

Eep!, thanks. biggrin
*makes the bunny in Eddily's sig go away and replaces it with a sexy little spotted skunk* Better.

Better indeed. *nuzzles*

Eddily

Zanzarus

DoomNeko
Audi Kitty

And some of the stupidest stickies xp

ive sorta gotten used to the stickies in there.... i went in one once, left after about 30 seconds... made one posts and watches 3 pages fly by after i did^^;

Wolfen_Spirit
Dragan the Pagan
Spotty-Chan

It's simple Dragan, ya put it in your mouth, swish it around a bit, (that'll make it less thick if ya like it a bit thinner), and then ya swallow.

..................................LMFAO!!!!! xd I said "swallow". LOL!!!! That reminds me of last weekend. whee
O_O Now I'm just freaked out....

Wu Shu

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:21 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Dragan the Pagan
Spotty-Chan

Dirty dirty little boy.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games