Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:57 pm

Axel ShadowMoon
Wolfen_Spirit
Well, I can understand why she'd be down about the fursuiting costin her a bunch of cash, seein as how it does. But she shouldn't be too down about the Con, I mean, there's always gonna be more. What's a year of waiting? As for X-mas, yeah, I can agree with her. It will be very dull for so many people because no one really cares anymore and we all just get giftcards anyways. xp But it's good yeah wroter her the message, that way at least she'll know there are friends there to go out and have a shittin time with. ^^

Don't mean to be rude or anything, but your dad can bend over and lick his own a** as far as i'm concerned. Who the hell does he think he is to sit there and try to tell you what and what not to draw. The queef needs to keep his nose out of places it doesn't belong.

You draw werewolves? eek ........................................ I love you. xd
Werewolves are so damn kool. RAWR!!!!! domokun blaugh

I always looked up to her when I started the fursuiting. I never got around to making my own. I only got around to making my first latex mask of a Werewolf. Didn't look too good but the last couple sculptures looked much better. I used to think this years X-mas is going to be as crap as last year, but my friends suggested that we should have a party. whee I'm glad I have them.
Almost all the time when I see her down as bad as that like when that b*****d hacked into her site and deleted everything I felt like she needs someone to be there so I did. She sure was grateful I was there for her. smile

lol I strongly agree with you. I really hate my dad. Always up to s**t and blaming me for it all even though I had nothing to do with it. Can't wait until I move out. He finally learnt to leave me alone when I had a huge angry outburst. I was so furious that I started ripping out pages from my book and screaming at the top of my lungs. Ever since that moment he never messed with my drawings ever again. Except for peeping in my books behind my back. Most of them are very personal.

^_^ Been drawing them ever since I first discovered them. I think I was 9 at the time. Or maybe 8. Can't exactly remember, I improved so much compared to back then. ^_^ I wish I could show you some of my recent ones but this scanner is really pathetic. I tried using the Digital Camera once but the flash, it made the page look....blank. eek I only got 1 latest pic up on the net. That was from last year (this year is so much different compared to that one) Wanna see it?

She seems like quite the nice person. Hell, if I were in your position, i'd give her all the money I had just because she's awesome and deserves da suities and da con. ^^
Hacked her site and deleted everything? The little b***h. I'd kick the bastards a** if I could. That's just wrong, plain wrong. domokun

Ok, that's good. Now, if daddy decides to be a little b***h to you again, out of randomness, that's when you pull out a big a** fists and put it right in front of his face and threaten to use it. Then you tell him your sick of his bullshit and you'll seriously take your anger out on him. ^^ Well, ya don't have to be that harsh, but that's just what i'd do. 3nodding

WOOOTNESS!!!!! WEREWOLFIES!!!!! ME LOVEY, ME CRAZY FOR, ME ADORE AND CUDDLE AND LOVE FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! May I see? 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:58 pm

drifter_Xwolf
i was sleeping the whole time the powers out and im still tired flops into his hamik and falls asleep with mouth open
*finds his open mouth increasingly interesting so goes to investigate*

Spotty-Chan

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:00 pm

Sowwy everyfur, but this tiggy's gotta jet. I might come back on later if I can sneak back on ninja

~ dissapoofs ~
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:02 pm

opens eyes spotty what are you doing

drifter_xwolf1188

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:04 pm

drifter_Xwolf
opens eyes spotty what are you doing
*falls back onto her tail* You were makeing these dreadfull growling noises. I was just checking to see if you were ok. *smiles*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:07 pm

yes im alright i dont know about the noises thought may be sleep growling i do that every now and then

drifter_xwolf1188

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:07 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
She seems like quite the nice person. Hell, if I were in your position, i'd give her all the money I had just because she's awesome and deserves da suities and da con. ^^
Hacked her site and deleted everything? The little b***h. I'd kick the bastards a** if I could. That's just wrong, plain wrong. domokun

Ok, that's good. Now, if daddy decides to be a little b***h to you again, out of randomness, that's when you pull out a big a** fists and put it right in front of his face and threaten to use it. Then you tell him your sick of his bullshit and you'll seriously take your anger out on him. ^^ Well, ya don't have to be that harsh, but that's just what i'd do. 3nodding

WOOOTNESS!!!!! WEREWOLFIES!!!!! ME LOVEY, ME CRAZY FOR, ME ADORE AND CUDDLE AND LOVE FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! May I see? 3nodding

I wish I could give her money but I can't. If I did then I would have given her heaps.
I wish I knew who that bugger was so I could maul him/her. Glad Almiras got her site back. 3nodding

I sure will. He needs a good bashing. twisted Heeheehee. Maybe I should make a rubber knife and scare him shitless. lol Though he would take it the wrong way. Might even call the cops. sweatdrop

Here it is. http://www.freewebs.com/nigels_lair/pics/axelcrouching.jpg
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:09 pm

*semi-dances*

OnlyMikomi

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:15 pm

GOOOD evening all/any!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:16 pm

*slips on form a shadow and sneaks into the rafters*

Luke Valentine

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:17 pm

I'm back.

Cool pic there Axel.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:17 pm

Axel ShadowMoon
Wolfen_Spirit

I wish I could give her money but I can't. If I did then I would have given her heaps.
I wish I knew who that bugger was so I could maul him/her. Glad Almiras got her site back. 3nodding

I sure will. He needs a good bashing. twisted Heeheehee. Maybe I should make a rubber knife and scare him shitless. lol Though he would take it the wrong way. Might even call the cops. sweatdrop

Here it is. http://www.freewebs.com/nigels_lair/pics/axelcrouching.jpg

Heaps. LMAO!!!!! I'm sorry, just say that word slowly and you may get it. xd
Maul the bugger, lol. That should be a national holiday or something. blaugh

Rubber knife, scare shitless, omg I would do it. ^^ Still, the cops can always be a problem like ya said. sweatdrop

WOOT!!!! ARTWORK!!!!!!! blaugh

Naskatan

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:19 pm

Eddily
I'm back.

Cool pic there Axel.

Thanks. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:22 pm

Luke Valentine
*slips on form a shadow and sneaks into the rafters*
*sniff sniff....... looks around then looks up* Hello Valentine.

Twilight of Sorrow

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:22 pm

drifter_Xwolf
yes im alright i dont know about the noises thought may be sleep growling i do that every now and then
Ok, I'm insanely currious at times, forgive me if I stepped into your personal space.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games