Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:21 pm

DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
Doom! How are you?!

Hehe, been a while since last I seen ya big guy! ~ huggles tightly ~ x3

Emf, just lazing around and messing with drawings while singing to practice my voice really. xp
Got out of depression as well, so all's happy happy! blaugh heart

Awww... depressed? Well, I'm glad it's over with now, and I hope it never returns to plague you again. And I hope you don't feel wierd doing what you're doing... I'm doing the same, except without the drawing! blaugh Do you see my new sig? Someone finally drew my char for me! 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:22 pm

and that is a very cool sig drac xd

Vir-San

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:23 pm

I can see it just fine, it looks wonderful. biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:24 pm

Eddily
DracosBlackwing
Well, if it passed like that, it must have been relaxing a least; better than school I'll bet, or at least a relief from it, so don't feel too bad. I think I gots a new picture for you... wink

eek Really?......

Really. I'll email it to you with details... I won't talk about it here for the obvious reasons. biggrin

DracosBlackwing

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:25 pm

DracosBlackwing
Eddily
DracosBlackwing
Well, if it passed like that, it must have been relaxing a least; better than school I'll bet, or at least a relief from it, so don't feel too bad. I think I gots a new picture for you... wink

eek Really?......

Really. I'll email it to you with details... I won't talk about it here for the obvious reasons. biggrin

Sounds good to me. biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:26 pm

DracosBlackwing
Awww... depressed? Well, I'm glad it's over with now, and I hope it never returns to plague you again. And I hope you don't feel wierd doing what you're doing... I'm doing the same, except without the drawing! blaugh Do you see my new sig? Someone finally drew my char for me! 3nodding

Nah, nothing weird for me to be practicing my sounding more feminine. xp
For those around me though... xd

And s'ok, the depression was controllable, and it's been a good period of self-discovery if anything, not to mention it got me to improve my trust in some people, as well as find all the help I needed as far as SRS and all the attached goes. 3nodding

And COOL! I noticed it earlier, it's really awesome! :3
I still have that other old pic from the old guild by the way XP

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:30 pm

http://www.the-tape.com/
Watch it! xd There's stuff missing though......
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:30 pm

DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

Nah, nothing weird for me to be practicing my sounding more feminine. xp
For those around me though... xd

And s'ok, the depression was controllable, and it's been a good period of self-discovery if anything, not to mention it got me to improve my trust in some people, as well as find all the help I needed as far as SRS and all the attached goes. 3nodding

And COOL! I noticed it earlier, it's really awesome! :3
I still have that other old pic from the old guild by the way XP

Well, it's always good to get to know yourself better, and it helps to keep you from getting depressed again.

I'm still waiting for a good inking and color job on that one from you; I hope you find the time for it someday. wink

DracosBlackwing

Vir-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:33 pm

coffeee wooot! ^_~
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:33 pm

Bunny Vir
coffeee wooot! ^_~

Congrats. xd

Eddily

Vir-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:34 pm

Eddily
Bunny Vir
coffeee wooot! ^_~

Congrats. xd
The coffee ninja strikes again ninja
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:34 pm

Eddily
Bunny Vir
coffeee wooot! ^_~

Congrats. xd

x3

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:35 pm

Eddily
Bunny Vir
coffeee wooot! ^_~

Congrats. xd

I'd drink coffee, but caffeine puts me into another dimension temporarily, and that makes it hard to chat with people.. blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:36 pm

Bunny Vir
Eddily
Bunny Vir
coffeee wooot! ^_~

Congrats. xd
The coffee ninja strikes again ninja

Thank jeebus. xd

Eddily

Vir-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:37 pm

DracosBlackwing
Eddily
Bunny Vir
coffeee wooot! ^_~

Congrats. xd

I'd drink coffee, but caffeine puts me into another dimension temporarily, and that makes it hard to chat with people.. blaugh

man dracs yak know me and my coffee! xd got to drink it all!
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games