Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:29 am
*chomps down on tasty-thing #2* yesh...shesh a nice lady XD
*wobbles abit and leans lazily to the left*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
2NA
Might want to be careful with those supercold drinks, Aya - if you don't add another liquid after freezing to make it a slushy, the frozen alcohol will give your tongue a wicked-painful freezerburn.
gonk

*Has the presence of mind to give the feeding tiger a wide berth, plopping down beside Rei.*
How goes, kittycat?
3nodding

"Really? Have you tried it before? That's not how they did that on TV. Then again it was only a like one of those smaller shot glasses. It was really interesting."

She then pours Eliza another serving of her new beverage, before pouring the rest to Fishy-chan. "You know you should bring your sister in here, I'm sure Eliza here would like that very much...." ninja
Why do I think that you'd enjoy it even more?
wink
(Seems I've been teleported into the bar...there must be a wormhole in the courtyard XD)

Well, I've seen it online a few times, and they always give that warning...but hey, who am I to second-guess free frozen booze?

*Drinks it...slowly...*
Pretty tasty there, Aya-chan!
;3

*Puts out a hand to steady wobbily Elz*  

2NA
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:04 am
Aw, thx fishie-fish! Thas how I know yoose related to your sis...both kind XD
I have such good friends! *gives a hug and a scratch behind the ears* Imma go get sumthin from the bar, wants anything? *wanders off to the bar to place an order*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:15 pm
"What? I think I would let Eliza have first shot with her. After all, those two seem to have some really nice chemistry. Not to mention I have my own private plans for her. Heh heh heh..." twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 pm
Firetiger finishes her meal and ends up eating most of the bones. She buries the remaining ones by the tree. A small bloodstain can be seen under her mouth as she goes back to the tavern. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:46 pm
Elzingaiv
Aw, thx fishie-fish! Thas how I know yoose related to your sis...both kind XD
I have such good friends! *gives a hug and a scratch behind the ears* Imma go get sumthin from the bar, wants anything? *wanders off to the bar to place an order*
*Purrs at the scritch*
<<;
I'll take more of this frozen stuff! It's pretty good...
mrgreen

Ayanami Rei First Child
"What? I think I would let Eliza have first shot with her. After all, those two seem to have some really nice chemistry. Not to mention I have my own private plans for her. Heh heh heh..." twisted
*Sits there and looks incredibly worried*
gonk

*Sees a tiger with a bloody face and looks even more worried*
eek  

2NA
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 pm
okie-dokie...I think I remember how she made those.
*after a few moments and some unsettling noises from the blender* here ya are, I got one too. *nom nom nom* whelp, I's gonna take a nap nyow...*plop*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:13 pm
Firetiger looks around to see what she missed. She studies Elzingaiv for a few moments to see if he's breathing, then steps around him on her way to the pool room.  

firetiger42
Crew

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm
*Sip sip*
*Raises an eyebrow as Elz goes down for the count*
*Sip sip*
*Raises another as the bloodied tiger passes closely by, sniffing at him before continuing on*
*Sip*
*Hops down from his stool, bending down to gather Elz up*
Can't leave a downed soldier on the field...guess I'll set 'im down on a cushion, since I don't know if he has a room of his own...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:45 pm
(sorry guys that i haven't been active my computer has been screawing up when i log into to gaia. It should only be for a little while more but i'll replay ASAP!!!)  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:19 am
"Well I think that sounds good enough, and I'm glad that you enjoyed my new creation! So yeah, I think bringing your sister around here would be a good thing, ESPECIALLY for poor Eliza who serves me so faithfully!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 pm
Firetiger smiles as she jumps into the cool water and begins to wade around. She stops to make a face at her reflection and wipe off the fish blood, then continues swimming much in the same way as tigers.  

firetiger42
Crew

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Well I think that sounds good enough, and I'm glad that you enjoyed my new creation! So yeah, I think bringing your sister around here would be a good thing, ESPECIALLY for poor Eliza who serves me so faithfully!"
I'll consider it...but there will need to be certain...assurances....
gonk

*Sets Elz down on a cushion near the fireplace, covering him with a blanket...before running to the bar and back, plopping a bucket down beside him*
Juuuuuust in case.
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:23 pm
Eliza grabs the bucket and snuggles with it, warping it's shape and mumbling incoherently.  

Elzingaiv

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:53 pm
*Walks back to the bar for his drink, topping it off with what was left in the blender, before heading back to the cushions and seeing Elz*
Awwwwwwwww...he loves his bucket...
^^
*Plops down in a nearby cushion, sipping his drink and staring into the fire thoughtfully*  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games