Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:04 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Keiji:*getting even more pissed,even though he knows that Sakura will never leave him*
Rose:Keiji......*shakes him* Keiji,a-are you........
Keiji:This stupid past of mine........it's what's causing me to feel like this.........it's not that she's reminding me about it........it's just me......and i dont want her to know because......she'll know what i used to be.........and i can never forget my past..........never....................not after what i've done..........it's impossible to forget......because it's too painful to even try to forget.......*punches ground* why..........did i do it.........i dont deserve being with Sakura.......i dont deserve being friends with you guys........with you all..........i deserve nothing *stands up and disappears*
Rose:Keiji!!! Wait,what do you mean,what did you do!? Why is it painful!? *stands up,getting out of Emma's invisibility barrier,able to be seen and runs past Sakura and Hiro out of cave* Keiji!!! Come back!!! *stops at entrance of cave* Keiji,be reasonable!!!.............*looks down,ears also going down*

Sakura and Hiro : *still in a hug position.with a plain look on their face*......................................*look at Emma who has just walked beside them*Emma.........
Emma : what ?? there are things called being curious
Hiro : you stupid girl did you know what you've done ?
Emma : noooo *avoids their gazes*
Sakura : ............*not saying anything*
Hiro : great Sakura snapped........*sigh* you take care of her ill go after him...
Emma : you sure ?? he might try to do something to you ??
Hiro : dont worry had enough of that i learn to heal now here *passes sakura to her,who is still frozen* wow you really gave it your all this time
Emma : its not like i meant it *sticks tongue out*
Hiro : whatever stupid *disappears*
Emma : *mutter* *holding sakura*

Keiji:*appears in some unknown area,panting*.........*puts one hand on his face* im starting to lose it........seriously,if im gonna act like this,how can i be in civilization.........*laughs a bit* cant believe im getting upset at myself.......*lays back on tree,looking at arm which has scarrs all over it*.....*makes it seem like he's holding something*.....*gets flashback*
(in flashback)
Keiji:*holding a knife*........*points knife at self* i have nothing to live for anymore.........not after that.......im gonna stop it..........
Caboose(Me):Now,is that really a smart thing to do
Keiji:*looks up*.........y-yeah,i.......i killed-
Caboose biggrin ont say anything......*takes out towel from backpack and cleans Keiji* there,clean......except for your clothing
Keiji:........*tears start coming out of eyes*
Caboose:Huh,what's wrong
Keiji:.......y-you.....remind me of........of.........*stands up and drops knife,hugging Caboose,crying*
Caboose:......*smiles and hugs back* dont worry buddy........hey,how would you like to live with me and my other nekos......i bet they would enjoy having you around
Keiji:.......*nods,face burried in Caboose's chest*
Caboose:Well all right,lets go *turns around,walking away* and dont worry........you'll soon forget all about your past
Keiji:...............*runs to Caboose catching up to him*
(flashback end)
Keiji:*looking down*..........but i never forgot...........*closes eyes* but at least.........i got some happiness in my life.......right.........Rez......Guu........Rose.........everyone else........and especially........*takes out picture from pocket* you......Sakura..........*puts picture back* i should be lucky enough to have happiness......*looks up at the sky*..........what do i do now.........after what i've just done..........
Rose:*still back at cave,looking at fire with no expressions*

Emma : *sigh* sakura is still frozen............i hope that idoit could do something.......*to self : in the meantime* *starts poking sakura*
Hiro : *appears in the same place of where keiji is only farther away from him*......*looks around* ......*sigh* where ?*touches his goggles*...................ok*disappears and appears iinfront of Keiji* oh so this time it did work....anyways hey..

Keiji:*looks up,holding scarred arm* Oh.....ngh,hey..........
Rose:*puts fire out with rocky and stands up* This isn't gonna turn out well.......is it
'
Emma : dont know lets see i mean it is ex against current so anyways help me wake this person up and when she does hold her down got it ?
Hiro :...................*sigh* never was good with talks with people i dont know anyways * sits next to him* wanna talk about it ?? *looks up to the sky*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:51 pm
Keiji:Cant......even if i want to talk about it,i would never be able to talk about it........so much destruction......so much deaths......because of me..........*sighs* how can i forget all those things i've done.........it's already burnt in my memories........so i cant take them out.......*looks at arm* look.......tell Sakura that it wasnt her fault.....about me getting my memories back........it was just me.........tell her im sorry........about everything that happened.....between us.......*stands up* you mind telling her that for me.......*takes off necklace and gives to Hiro* and give this to her.........*turns away* i dont want her to know about my past........so,i'll be on my own from now on.......and dont follow me........just........go back.......take care of Sakura for me.......leave Guu's stomach without me........i belong here anyway.........well........* turns away,ears go down,tears coming out of eyes* see ya........*disappears*
Rose:Hm...........i know *grabs cold water that she put Keiji's tail in earlier and grabs Sakura's tail and puts it in cold water,hoping it would work*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:24 pm
Hiro : ............... *looks at the neckalace and smiles a little* heh........idoit he should know that Sakura never give up on him....*sigh* well...*stands up and puts neckalace in his pocket*...time to give them the news.........................*sigh* why me.....*disappears*
Sakura : *not working , still frozen*
Emma : il do it *puts sakura down and stands up*......
*puts up her leg and steps on sakura's tail*
Sakura : OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! * pulls her tail out of under Emma's feet* what the hell is you damn problem ?!?!
Emma : well i had to wake you up
Sakura : dont push your luck ok !
Emma : hmph!
Hiro : *appears in cave* what happened ??
Emma : and just why do you think something happened ?
Hiro : its you something always happens when your around
Emma : hmph!
Sakura : *Says in a weepy childish voice* she steeped on my tail......
Hiro :*sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 pm
Keiji:*appears on a cliff*..........*sighs* im so stupid......*sits down,laying back on tree* god,now i really cant go back.......*looks up at sky* well.......*closes eyes* guess i'll just wait.........until i eventually......fully give up on life........then.........i'll jump off this cliff.............
Rose:*ears twitch,looking out of cave* (thinks) Oh no........Keiji's sense........it's gone.........he must've ran away to somewhere very far from our location........*looks down,ears also going down*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 pm
Hiro : yup truth is he's gone and he told me to give you this Sakura.*took out the nekalace from his pocket and gives it to her*
Sakura : *takes it and just looks at it*.................
Emma : ok Hiro what exactly did he say
Hiro : word for word ?
Emma : yes
Hiro well he said ahem "Cant......even if i want to talk about it,i would never be able to talk about it........so much destruction......so much deaths......because of me..........*sighs* how can i forget all those things i've done.........it's already burnt in my memories........so i cant take them out.......*looks at arm* look.......tell Sakura that it wasnt her fault.....about me getting my memories back........it was just me.........tell her im sorry........about everything that happened.....between us.......*stands up* you mind telling her that for me.......*takes off necklace and gives to Hiro* and give this to her.........*turns away* i dont want her to know about my past........so,i'll be on my own from now on.......and dont follow me........just........go back.......take care of Sakura for me.......leave Guu's stomach without me........i belong here anyway.........well........* turns away,ears go down,tears coming out of eyes* see ya........*disappears*"
Emma : just how can you remember all that ?
Hiro : *shrugs*
Sakura : ..............................
Emma : oh no she snapped again
Hiro : no sakura ?
Sakura : *grips the neckalace* Hiro can you take me over to him now ?
Emma : eh ?
Hiro : .............................  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm
Rose:His sense........it's gone..........he's too far to reach now......even if we did look for him,we wouldn't be able to find him in time.......*sighs* Keiji.......probably would be..........gone by now.........
Keiji:*sleeping*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Sakura : i dont care!! *gripping the neckalace so hard it might break*
Hiro : sakura.....let me hold the necklace..
Sakura : fine *gives him necklace*
Emma : wow......well lets go!!
Sakura : you have no right to talk!
Emma : meanie.........
Hiro : *sigh* *looks at Rose* you coming ?? or are you gonna give up on him ?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:38 am
hinataxxcutey

Rose:.......*stands up,goes outside and waits*
Keiji:*still sleeping but has a dream*
(In dream)
Keiji:*laying on ground*........ngh.....wh-what.........*stands up,all bloody from blood on ground* what is this........*looks around,seeing everyone he knows dead*..........*walks to dead bodies*........R-Rose.........R-Rez...............*eyes widened*.....................S-.........Saku-...........*covers mouth,and vomits,falling to knees*.........*sees reflection in blood*.........*sees words which says "You killed them all.........you.........are a murderer*
(Wakes up)
Keiji:*sitting up,panting an sweating...........*tears start to fall from eyes*.........just like home.........except.........*buries head in knees* oh god.........what's happening to me..........im.........im a...........murderer..........a monster...........i cant go back to Sakura like this now...........she wont love me the same as she did...........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:26 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(In dream)
Keiji:*laying on ground*........ngh.....wh-what.........*stands up,all bloody from blood on ground* what is this........*looks around,seeing everyone he knows dead*..........*walks to dead bodies*........R-Rose.........R-Rez...............*eyes widened*.....................S-.........Saku-...........*covers mouth,and vomits,falling to knees*.........*sees reflection in blood*.........*sees words which says "You killed them all.........you.........are a murderer*
(Wakes up)
Keiji:*sitting up,panting an sweating...........*tears start to fall from eyes*.........just like home.........except.........*buries head in knees* oh god.........what's happening to me..........im.........im a...........murderer..........a monster...........i cant go back to Sakura like this now...........she wont love me the same as she did...........

Hiro : is that a yes ? *looks at Sakura*
Sakura : Hiro....theres no time for that !!
Hiro : but i -
Sakura : *just grab her!!
Hiro : ok ok
*they walk outside where Rose is*
Hiro : alright Rose sakura's pissed so sorry *grabs Rose pulling her to the group and teleports somewhere else*
Hiro : *appears like 20 miles away from keiji's location* well can you sense him *looks at Rose*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:37 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(In dream)
(Wakes up)

Hiro : alright Rose sakura's pissed so sorry *grabs Rose pulling her to the group and teleports somewhere else*
Hiro : *appears like 20 miles away from keiji's location* well can you sense him *looks at Rose*

Rose:*ears point up,trying to sense Keiji*.........*ears go down* no,i still cant sense him........
Keiji:*looking at the sky,falling asleep but doesnt wanna because of the dream he had*...............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:42 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(In dream)
(Wakes up)

Rose:*ears point up,trying to sense Keiji*.........*ears go down* no,i still cant sense him........
Keiji:*looking at the sky,falling asleep but doesnt wanna because of the dream he had*...............

Hiro : ok *teleports 5 miles away from keijis location* how about now ?
Emma : why cant you just sense him yourself
Hiro : shu-
Sakura :Hiro isnt good with it
Hiro : yeah wat she said
Emma : ok *trying not to laugh*...*to self: finally got something against him*
Hiro : *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm
(Hinatacutey! Its me, iixAmuto! My other account got banned and so i made a new one, Please add this account)  

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 pm
iixAmuto DDS
(Hinatacutey! Its me, iixAmuto! My other account got banned and so i made a new one, Please add this account)

(( *gasp* oh no sure ill readd you ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:07 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(In dream)
(Wakes up)

Rose:*closes eyes,ears pointing up*.....i.....have a weak sense of someone.....but,i dont know where that sense is  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:09 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(In dream)
(Wakes up)

Rose:*closes eyes,ears pointing up*.....i.....have a weak sense of someone.....but,i dont know where that sense is

Sakura :................
Hiro : ..............*looks at Rose* try harder...really try
Emma : ???  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games