Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s words, shrugging. “You can’t blame me.” He said lightly, not looking up from the blueprint he was working on. When Loki asked about Bruce, Tony shook his head. “He doesn’t know yet. I figured it would be best to surprise him when everyone is around. It’ll be high emotions for him.” He murmured. He really doubted anything would happen, but it was better to be cautious.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked at his mate when Tony smirked at him questioning if he could blame him. Of course Loki shook his head. He certainly didn't blame his mate if he had been in the same situation he would have had a hard time believing it as well. Loki looked to Tony when the man said that Bruce did not know of Betty's presence and that they intended to surprise the man when everyone was together. "Are you sure that is wise?" he questioned when Tony continued to say it would be high emotions for Bruce.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“That’s why we were waiting for everyone. In case something does happen.” Tony replied lightly. “But I really doubt anything will happen. Hulk may very well love Betty more than Bruce does.” He smiled, Betty looking down in embarrassment. Giving one last longing look at his blueprint, Tony waved his hand and the holograms from all over the lab disappeared. “I suppose sooner is better. Don’t want to trap you down here in the lab with me.” He smiled at the woman. Standing, he took Loki’s hand and waited for Betty to come closer before lightly wrapping an arm around her shoulders, squeezing slightly to try and encourage her. “You’ll make him so happy.” He murmured slowly leading them all to the elevator so they could go to the main floor. “I hope so.” Betty mumbled, growing nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony explained that he was waiting for everyone else so an incident didn't happen. He understood a bit more when Tony said that he was sure then nothing would happen because the Hulk loved Betty possibly more than Bruce did. "I am sure they both love you the same." Loki shook his head. He stood taking Tony's hand when the man offered it. He watched as his mate wrapped an arm around Betty's shoulders giving her his own reassuring smile. "I am sure he will pleased to have you here, but you and I may have to talk about your father at a later date." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Betty looked up at Loki when he said they’d need to talk about her father. “I’m not sure there is much to talk about. Trust me….I’ve done everything I could think of for the situation.” Betty responded, an edge to her voice that made it clear she was telling the truth. Tony glanced between them and just shook his head at Loki, not wanting him to respond. It was a touchy topic for her. When they reached the main floor, everyone was lounging about and Bruce was sitting at the chess table, hunched over a game with Natasha. He didn’t so much as look up when they entered, knowing it would be Loki and Tony. That made the genius smirk. Looking to Betty, he nudged her forward.

The woman slowly approached, fidgeting slightly. Stopping a few feet away, she looked over Bruce and smiled. “Hello Bruce.” She said softly. Hearing her voice, the doctor froze, slowly looking up. He couldn’t move or speak for several moments, eyes flashing green as he dealt with the surprise. Slowly he stood however and reached out for Betty. She slowly took his hand, smiling, letting him pull her close into a tight hug, the two murmuring soft greetings to one another.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Betty said there wasn't much to talk about. He opened his mouth to comment that her father had never dealt with him when Tony shook his head and Loki bit his tongue. When they reached the main room Loki shook his head in amusement when Bruce didn't look up. The man was a bit too complacent but that was allowed when he was in a place he considered home. Watching Betty approach and then make her presence known Loki leaned into Tony watching Bruce. Loki remained unconcerned as Bruce's eyes changed for a moment. When the two embraced and exchanged mumbled greetings he smiled affectionately. Bruce deserved this, the man deserved to be happy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as he watched Betty, arm slipping around Loki’s waist as the scene unfolded. Tony wasn’t a romantic by any means, but this was cute, and he couldn’t help but be happy for Bruce.

Finally Bruce pulled back a little, looking Betty over. “What are you doing here?” he asked, finally thinking things a through a bit. Betty shook her head slightly. “I’m here to surprise you. You’re about to move into Tony’s mansion, and he thought it would be nice for me to come, for a while at least.” She replied. Bruce frowned slightly, looking towards Tony.

The genius just smirked, shrugging. “The mansion is safe Bruce. And you two need some time together. Not to mention you need a date for the party tomorrow.” He grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't move from Tony when the man slipped an arm around his waist. He leaned in to Tony a bit more. He listened to Bruce ask why Betty was there. He chuckled a bit when the man turned to Tony as Betty explained that the whole reason she was here was because of Tony. "Busted." Loki chuckled. "It is true Bruce, you have missed her. Spend time with her you are safe here and you deserve it." Loki continued when Tony had spoken. He looked to Tony when the man said they needed a date. "We needed a date? No one told me, who ever shall I take with me?" Loki teased.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce couldn’t keep the look of concern from his face, but Betty simply lifted her hand and placed it over his cheek, drawing his attention away and relaxing him almost instantly. There was no hiding how good she was for him.

Tony nodded his agreement to Loki’s words. Watching Betty distract the doctor again, he finally turned his attention to Loki. Arching a brow at his words, Tony smirked. “Oh I have no idea. Taking you would be such a hassle your majesty. So much effort has to be put into being worthy of a prince.” He shot back, smirk never leaving his lips. It was then that Mischief, who’d been curled up on Thor’s lap, enjoying attention from the god and Jane, finally grew bored with them and decided that it was time for Loki to focus on her again. Climbing up Thor, she hopped from his shoulder to the back of the couch, and moved as close to Loki as possible, mewing loudly and incessantly, demanding his attention. If she was older, she would have jumped down to the floor, but that was too big a feat for her yet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Betty calmed Bruce when she drew his attention. Loki grinned at his mate when Tony said taking him would be such a hassle. "Well that is just a terrible thing." Loki pouted. He was cut off from more when Mischief me owed at him quite loudly. Turning towards his kitten he chuckled and picked her up. "Well my goodness, did you miss me?" Loki laughed petting the kitten soothing her as she brushed her face into his neck and face.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki’s words, but his attention was pulled to the kitten as she made herself known. “And if you’re the difficult prince, she’s the demanding queen.” Tony said lightly. Even though he’d never been one for pets, Tony was extremely glad he’d gotten Mischief for Loki now. She was good for him, and in all honestly, everyone on the team, besides Clint, seemed to be enjoying and benefitting from her. And Tony knew she’d find a way to get Clint to like her as well. Hearing her purring loudly in Loki’s arms, Tony chuckled, scratching her head gently before he went to sit down, stealing the remote as he went.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki stuck his tongue out at Tony when the man called him the difficult prince and Mischief the demanding queen. He turned his attention back to the kitten soothing her before he moved to follow Tony. When the man sat down Loki moved into the man's lap without any indication he was going to do so.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wasn’t surprised at all when Loki ended up in his lap. Settling down so they could both be comfortable, he wrapped an arm around the god to help support him and to pull him closer. Turning the tv to some old black and white horror film, Tony set the remote aside before he let his arm rest across Loki’s legs, eager to touch his mate. It had been rather uncomfortable, being away from his mate. Leaning in, he brushed his lips across Loki’s shin until he turned his head and he could kiss him properly. ‘I love you.’ He murmured across the bond, letting Loki feel his love, contentment, and happiness at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki was pleased when Tony merely accepted his presence and allowed them to settle into the seat together. He leaned into the man as an arm wrapped around him to support him and pull him closer. Loki relaxed setting Mischief into his lap and petting her. He felt much better being close to Tony once more and looked to the man quite quickly when lips brushed across his skin. 'I love you too.' he murmured back through the kiss. He let his own emotions flow through the bond.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Resting his forehead against Loki’s when they pulled apart, Tony smiled warmly. “I’m happy you had a good time today….Perhaps I should’ve encouraged you to go out and explore more. Soon everyone will recognize you when go out.” He said gently, rubbing his back.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games