Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:45 pm
Emensmansera

"So tell me, how did it go?" Sub would ask Arwan as the trainer teleported into HQ. Sub himself had just entered the main area and no more than five seconds later did Arwan appear. Talk about good timing.

While he waited for Arwan's story he looked over and noticed another new face, the one named Ryder. That name sounded familiar...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:36 pm
Pale1Ryder

Reno would blink a few times in response, unsure as to what exactly these thoughts he was picking up and the response he had garnered from the man in front of him. "Okay. Allow me to explain a few things." Putting a hand onto Ryder's shoulder and walking towards where he knew the SNAGs and Snag Machines were stored, Reno continued speaking. "We aren't exactly the heroic types around here, but we always seem to end up with that as our work. Not trying to discourage you, just being up front. We occasionally do some really sketchy things. Hell, I'm still infamous in Hoenn from when I once teleport spammed and obliterated a cadre of helicopters." Quietly opening a door before grabbing a box, Reno would place it into Ryder's hands.

"Now then. In this box are two things. One is your SNAG. Its our communication device, PDA, and general thing we use to know things. The other is the Snag Machine, the device that makes us so special. Using the glove inside, you can shift a Pokeball to allow you to catch an owned Pokemon or even more interesting things if you put in the time to upgrade it." Looking down at himself and realizing that he didn't have any of the equipment visible on himself, the Co-Leader of Snagem would yank the glove off of his left hand and expose the metallic limb that had replaced the original arm. "Now, I'm a special case. Lost a limb in the line of duty, so I decided to modify my new arm a bit. My SNAG and Snag Machine are all in this baby." Giving a quick snap, a holographic display would emerge from the palm of the arm and display the Snagem emblem.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:09 pm
SubonicXP

"It went well, I captured a flare grunts Furfrou. And, my Lunatone has gotten better." He said. praising Branwen. Suddenly he got a massive headache and fell to the floor.
"Luneeee.....Luneee......"He heard faintly in his head.
"Arrgghhhh!!" he cried, the pain was like a fire was burning in his head coupled with a pain like a Fearow using drill peck at the same time.
Arwan was incapacitated with this pain for a good minute before it passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:21 pm
Emensmansera

"Oh? Sounds like it went- Arwan? Arwan!?" Sub shouted as the guy fell over in pain. He was getting ready to drag Arwan down to the med lab to get Doc Owl to check him out when the other trainer began to move again, still thinking he should see the doctor but for now suspended the thought. "You okay? Did you get injured or something?" He asked, concerned.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:43 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh, I'm fine... I've had these before, nut they were not as painful as this one just was. It usually follows after I praise Branwen." He said getting back up.

"Anyway, the mission is complete. I attached the stone, and dispatched some Flare grunts." He looked at the Lunatone which was floating there, peacefully as if nothing happened.
"But, yeah, the Grunt was not a big problem." He said placing his hands behind his head. "I knew Branwen could handle her own." He winked at the Lunatone, which gleefully did a cartwheel in place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:53 pm
Emensmansera

Sub just stared at Arwan for awhile, eyebrow cocked. He thought about pushing the issue of the headaches further but decided not to, for now. "Well either way, thank you for getting the job done. As promised I'll explain things a little more, like why I sent you to do that. Awhile back we intercepted some Flare communications pertaining to Antistar City and their sundial. As you see they've been keeping on eye on it and from what we learned they are performing research on it. I wanted to know why, what do they know that we don't? So with that little device on it we can now snoop in on any conversation around the sundial and also do a little research of our own on its energy readings. Call it counter research if you want. At the end of the day it's mostly because I don't trust Team Flare." Sub explained.

"Here, take this." He said, handing Arwan five Snag Coins from his pocket. "Think of it as a thank you from me to you." The man said with a smile. "Hopefully you don't have any trouble with your newly snagged pooch." He said with a laugh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:52 pm
SubonicXP

"Thanks" he said, taking the coins. "I dont know if i really want this furfrou..." He said eyeing the pokeball with the newly caught pokemon in it. "I would rather deepen my bond with Branwen." He said, again touching the cold rock, of the moon shaped pokemon, wincing as a small headache went through him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:28 am
Emensmansera

Arkelos

"You don't huh?" Sub said as he listened to Arwan, tapping his chin as he mulled something over. "I may know someone who would gladly take that Furfrou off your hands. In fact, he collects canine Pokemon. Furfrou is one he is lacking. I wonder where he is now that you got me thinking of him..." He said, taking out his SNAG and sending off a message to the person in question to show his butt.

"Any who." He said, pocketing the SNAG. "You and Branwen, you seem to have some sort of connection, don't you? I mean, other than a normal Pokemon and trainer one. You seem rather close." The man pointed out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:01 pm
SubonicXP
Emensmansera

Arkelos

"You don't huh?" Sub said as he listened to Arwan, tapping his chin as he mulled something over. "I may know someone who would gladly take that Furfrou off your hands. In fact, he collects canine Pokemon. Furfrou is one he is lacking. I wonder where he is now that you got me thinking of him..." He said, taking out his SNAG and sending off a message to the person in question to show his butt.

"Any who." He said, pocketing the SNAG. "You and Branwen, you seem to have some sort of connection, don't you? I mean, other than a normal Pokemon and trainer one. You seem rather close." The man pointed out.

Arkelos finishes his food, places the egg in it's holster. "Okay everyone thank you very much for all the information." Arkelos leaves the room and heads for the Main Room. "I wonder what Sub wants with me," His companions follow him in pursuit. Arriving at the Main Area, Arkelos sees Sub with seemly new member.

"Hey Sub, and hello there. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Arkelos, This is Cinders my Growlithe, Poochyena is named Midnight, Houndour is Called Akkelion, and Abra has not given me a any name it likes. This is my Pack, and I'm the Alpha.

"Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself" Arkelos laughed, "What might i help yall with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:05 pm
Arkelos

"Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself" Arkelos laughed, "What might i help yall with?"

Sub would turn to greet Arkelos, he figured the man was still in the kitchen but he wasn't sure. And besides, did anyone expect him to actually walk a few feet over to the kitchen door and open it to find out? Please. "There you are Arkelos. This is one of our newest recruits." He said, gesturing to Arwan. "He has a certain Pokemon on him, freshly snagged from a Flare grunt, which he doesn't seem too fond of keeping. I figure you might be interested in it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:11 pm
Arkelos
SubonicXP
Emensmansera

Arkelos

"Yea, We have had a history, Branwen and I." Arwan said.
"Actually, I found her in a crater, badly hurt during a meteor shower, I noticed she had blue eyes, and decided that I needed to protect her. She was in bad shape. Once I had healed her she decided to stay with me, and we have been close since, she won me a few beauty contests back in my hometown." He explained to Sub
"Recently though, I have been getting headaches when I praise her sometimes. That last one was really strong." He said talking about the recent attack.

He turned to Arkelos, "I'm Arwan, and I heard you Collected dog Pokemon." He said, after the lengthy introduction.
"It turns out that I have a furfrou, and Sub told me you don't have one."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:13 pm
Trish continued helping Jezebel clean up the mess in the kitchen, though when they bumped heads, she tumbled back a back and landed flat on her but, squishing her tail under her in the process. "OUCH!" She grabbed the furry new appendage and yanked it out from under her, rubbing at it for a moment or so before she returned to cleaning, "It's alright. It's less you and more me not being very familiar with how my body works anymore." She responded to the other female's apology.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:13 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

Sub would turn to greet Arkelos, he figured the man was still in the kitchen but he wasn't sure. And besides, did anyone expect him to actually walk a few feet over to the kitchen door and open it to find out? Please. "There you are Arkelos. This is one of our newest recruits." He said, gesturing to Arwan. "He has a certain Pokemon on him, freshly snagged from a Flare grunt, which he doesn't seem too fond of keeping. I figure you might be interested in it."

"Greeting Arwan, Pleasure to meet you. I trust your stay so far has been a good one?" Arkelos said with a smile. "Might i inquire about said pokemon you have?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:26 pm
"My apologies, i got ahead of myself, a Furfrou huh. I was gonna get one myself; but the mission i went on fell through." thinking for a moment, "Ya, i could take of this pokemon for you. Of course if you ever feel as you want to see it and make sure it's being taken care of, you're more than welcome to come see it." Arkelos smiled. "Is there any pokemon that you might want or are looking for? I case i'm on a mission and find it. I'll be more than happy to obtain it for you." Arkelos grinned.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:32 pm
Emensmansera

The man listened to Arwan's story about him and his Lunatone, it was a nice one but it didn't take him long to get an idea of what those headaches were all about. "Hm...when you get a chance meet me down in the lab. Floor B3. Of course bring Branwen with you." He told Arwan, not explaining why he wants to see him down there, instead he just walked off towards the elevator at the far end of the room and disappeared into it. That was...odd.

Requiem of Whyspers

"Did someone get injured!? Nurse Gardy is here! Who needs saving!?" Gardy telepathically shouted as she teleported into the kitchen after somehow hearing Trish say 'ouch'. The Gardevoir was completely dressed up like a typical Nurse Joy and had a first aid kit in hand. Okay then.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games