Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am
Snow found himself wanting to be back home for he longed for it. But a force kept him here like he was drawn to it. He stayed were he was. Snow gathered the strenth he had to step forward and say hello.

In the woods a brown and white shape moved through the bushes pushin by. thier eyses were frantik and thoiiers heads where moving around as if they were looking for someone.

" Where could he be, Kyou?" The white fured one asked.

" I do not have a clue but we must keep looking." Kyou said, his muzlee was low to the ground as he tried to scent something.

" Oh i hope we do find him soon. " Rain said, her tail was lashing every where she was never this upset in life before. if the wolves neew she let a pup escape, they would neer forgive her. He kept a secrect from them, she never told anyone that Snow was here own.

Back in the clearing wherre SNow was sitting, He was now being more friendly to the new comers. " I'm sorry if i wass wude to yous but i dont like to get fwightened." The bushes began to move behind them and Snow pushed deeper into Feros.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:44 am
Zef yelped at the rustling in the bushes, surprised but hopeful that it might be Vera and his tail began wagging again. He smiled weakly at Snow but kept watch on the bushes.

"Well me neither, but I like making friends so I don' let myself get too scared. But then, Vera is usually with me..."

His ears drooped and his cheery nature was further dampened when he heard not one but two voices coming from somewhere up ahead in the bushes.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 pm
Snow keptr his eyes on the bushes. They still russled and Two shapes burst into the clearing. One was white and the other was brown.

"Hello, We are Rain And Kyou, we are looking for a pup who escaped the dening area." Kyou said

Rain looked down at a wolf next to the black pup. Her eyes looked on the pup. Her thoughts pinged and she reginized the pup. it was Snow " Dear we found him or should i say they did." rain said pionig with her tail.

Kyou looked down at the pup and he nodded to her in agree ment. " Snow thank goodness we found you." kyou smiled

"Snow ran up to them. " Ah nana you foiund me i knew you would someday." Snow's muzzle opushed into her He loved t he warmth he felt when he was around her=.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:02 pm
Feros looked at the bushes and stayed calm. He looked at the two pups and moved slightly to sheild them just in case the wolves coming were a threat. The brute and fae appeared and Feros tensed but untensed when Snow ran up to them. "I presume he is your's." He barked to Rain.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:29 pm
" Oh no he is not i just look after him," Rain sad looking gulty even though it was not true at all. She thought back to the day she had given birth, she sighed knowing she wished she never kept it a secrect.

' It seems he has found new friends, wolves to be with?' Kou aasked looking at the wolf " What is your name?" The btoen wolf asked his eyes not letting them be distracted by anything but the wolf.

"oh nana i was scared out here alone until i met those wolves, especially dat one, Kyou is talking to" Snow smiled and pplayed with the Nurse.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:56 am
"My apologize how rude of me. My name is Feros." He bowed his head respectfully. His ears twitched at Rain's thought. He kept his snout shut of course about it. If Rain didn't want anywolf knowing he would not mention it. "May I ask what your's is as well."  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:58 pm
" My name is Kyou, eros it is nice that you looked after Snow while he was out on his ecapade." Kyou said. " I just think we need to get back gto the others so they know where he is." Kyou walked of through the woods leving them to behind.

" oh you head on with out us." Rain joked " i just want to stay here, with Feros." Her tail swaded in fromt of Snow. Snow batted it with one paw.

"So how are thiings with you." the white wolf asked. " Nana can she come with us to the den after?" the pup pleaded. "If he wants he can." she said staring down at him with caring eyes.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:59 pm
Zefal hid behind Feros when the two adults came out into the open. He slunk around so that he could see them and simply watched with big, orange eyes.

"U-uh I'm Zefal..." He yipped quietly.

He saw how Snow was playing with Rain's tail and wanted to play too but couldn't find the courage to come out from behind the slightly familiar wolf. He glanced up at Feros with a pleading look in his puppy eyes, hoping for guidance.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Feros smiled and nodded. "I will go but only if you really want me to intude on your families territory." He said politely. He looked down at Zefal and tilted his head and lowered his snout to the pup's level. "Go on" He nudged him lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:58 pm
"come Snow we better get you somewhere were it is warm." Rain said with loving eyes. And with that Rain left the forest, with little Snow behind her.
" Bye Feros i will see you at the den. In a bit." Snow said with a smile on his face. The small pup kept batting at Rain's tail as they both walked back to the den.

Kyou was waiting for them at the entance " So how did it go my dear" He asked his mate. " It went alright just expect some guests coming here and make sure you tell the others."
[/size
]  

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:07 pm
Ai made her may threw the forest having just came from the hot spring. But who could have relaxed with all the noise!? Sighing she stopped for a moment and shook her head back and forth to clear her head. Looking around she tried to figure out where she was. But she had never been to this part of the forest or at least she didn't think she had. "Great.." She muttered to herself she was lost. Why is it does this only happen to her?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Feros lifted his head and nodded in responce. He watched in the direction they were traveling til their scents could no longer be noticed in the otgher scents in the forest. Something else caught his attention but he made no move on it for it slowly started to head in the opposite direction of where they were.
He looked down at the small pup at his hauntches. "Should we follow or shall we go to the hot spring?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 pm
{ Zefal and Eiwen both moved to the Clearing
Glad to see you back on! Eiwen missed you but I was off for a longtime too so not much has happened and Snow hasn't posted in quite a while... }

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm
{ Well i know but, I don't know how to post here and Kyou and Rain are in The lagoon now but i will }  

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers