Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:59 am
NAME: NickelbackNerd (I don't say my name on the net)

APPEARANCE: I don't say what I look like either

FAV. BANDS: Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Dropkick Murpheys, Hinder, Alice in Chains, Daughtry, H.I.M, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Skillet, Theory of a Deadman, Aiden, Metallica, Fall Out Boy... there's ALOT more!

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing writing stories, reading, listening to music, playing with my puppy

PERSONALITY: Quiet, spazzy when it comes to a conversation about Nickelback. ^^

PET PEEVES: This is stuff that irritates you right? Well, if it is, it's people who judge me by the way I look or dress, people who are obsessed with Rap/r n b/Hip-Hop any of that crap, people who hate animals, people who abuse animals, people trying to be things they are not...

LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, Animals, My puppy, Sports, Nickelback, Baseball, Tennis, Soccer, Hot Topic, Writing poems, writing stories
Dislikes: Animal abuse, pink, skirts, leather boots, leather anything, people who hate animals, rap music, posers

REASON FOR JOINING: Sounds like a cool guild, I like dark things.. I'm Goth myself...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:02 pm
+Name-Gothic (on the internet)
+Age-Minor
+Appearance-5'3", black/dark blue hair, looks kinda like Gerard's Helena hair. Pale white skin. Love for black band T-shirts, or superhero logo shirts. Long sleeved shirts underneath. Studded belts, dark blue/black jeans, knee high striped socks, black high top converse. Heavy black eyeliner, blue lipstick. Not to forget what I always wear, goggles. If you call me scene, I will attack.
+Music-Rock, metal, emo, scremo, death metal, classic rock, swing
+Likes-Art, music, skateboarding, snowboarding, guitar, fire, baking, make up, sporks, clothes, friends, roller derby, goggles, piercings, tattoos, leaves, pumpkins, peppermint, vampires, and individuality
+Dislike-Posers, team sports, conformists, people who copy original stuff, pink, "preps," warm weather, cinnamon, people in it for the looks, war, and fighting
+Personality-I'm a little crazy, random, funny, laid back, tense, happy, emo, dark, sensitive, touchy, and I sometimes want to kill you. It all depends. You can't pick my mood, so you take what I give you, like it or not.
+Be afraid, be very afraid.

VintageRawr

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

MusoManiac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:48 am
NAME: Shana Leigh
APPEARANCE: I'm about 5'7. Brown eyes that change shades. Naturally black hair, but the color and style changes month to month. I'm Native American, so I'm naturally tan. Pics? My Myspace or My VF.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, HIM, Atreyu, Children of Bodom, Julien-K, and I've had the CD Sixx AM playing repetitively in my car for a week now. :]
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I play guitar, bass, piano, drums, violin, and I sing. I also write HTML, draw, read, write stories, and more. I'm interested in art, music, history, culture, the way the mind works, psychology, philosophy, fashion, and (oddly) some sports.
PERSONALITY: I'm a pretty happy person, I'm outgoing, and I'm fun to be around. However, at the same time I can be dark and mysterious. I'm not afraid to admit my faults. And I'm very blunt and honest.
PET PEEVES: It irritates the piss out of me when I can hear someone eating.
LIKES/DISLIKES: There are way too many to name. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:41 pm
NAME:
Iseru

APPEARANCE:
5'4, 105 lbs, brown eyes, black hair, asian skin...

FAV. BANDS:
I mostly like Visual Kei... especially Moi dix Mois, I wonder if that counts..
I also like Marilyn Manson..

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
Music, Writing, Drawing, Videogames, Travel, Pets

PERSONALITY:
I'm pleasant until provoked. I am and can be a patient person but I tend to have mood swings when I'm at my worst.

PET PEEVES:
Generally stupid people:

People who make their own problems and blame it on other uncontrollable elements (DEAL WITH IT, YA little whiner..)

People who feel the need to attract attention by blaring their stereos up in full volume while in public or living in a compound shared by other people (USE YOUR IPOD or MP3 player you dufus, nobody cares about what the hell you listen to!)

People who can't mind their own business and likes to poke their nose into stuff they're not even involved in (Who are you, my mother?),

People who indulge themselves in self-pity and drag others with their negative energy (I'm so ugly, everybody hates me, I tried to cut myself, blah blah BLAH--! We all have our own problems.. >_>)

People who try to convert me into . (Can't I make my own decision on what I should believe in... -_-)

LIKES/DISLIKES:

Dislikes: Roaches, eggplant... *see pet peeves

REASON FOR JOINING: The guild seemed interesting to me. And I've always been attracted to the goth sub-culture..

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:52 pm
NAME: DaemongGabrielle, or CF
APPEARANCE: Pics? On the web? Really??? Wow, they have everything nowadays.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Nickleback, AFI, The Killers, Madina Lake, Paramore, and a million more. And sadly, a very guilty pleasure, A*Teens redface .
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I read, write, and LOVE to swim. In the summertime, I practically live in the water. I also love to walk around the nature trails at the parks where I live.
PERSONALITY: I'm a pretty happy person. I'm almost always hyper and tend to do some pretty stupid stuff. lol I rarely get mad. I'm very protective of my friends and pets. You can mess with my me, but mess with them? Someone is gonna have sugared gas lol. I'm very dorky (I have every Harry Potter book, movie, and game.) and proud of it. Nerd is no longer an insult! heart Rock on Eurkel!! heart
PET PEEVES: Cruelty to animals and people. I can't even watch nature shows. Natural selection my arse!! scream
LIKES/DISLIKES: Ummm,it would be quicker to say there are very few Dislikes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:47 am
NAME: Siouxsie.

APPEARANCE: I have shiny black hair, blue-green eyes, XX chromosomes, a high percentage of body fat, and skin as white as leprosy.

FAV. BANDS: Genres I enjoy include: Gothic Rockh, Deathrock, Post-punk, Punk, Darkwave, Ethereal. I don't listen to every single band in those genres. I am not that keen on music. wink

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Wasting time on the Internet, moping around, reading, writing, procrastinating, photography, art, the Gothic subculture.

PERSONALITY: Introverted?

PET PEEVES: EBM and sunburn.

LIKES: Intelligence, the 1980's, Ancient Egypt, make-up, ratted hair, velvet, Doc Martens boots.

DISLIKES: Racism, sexism, homophobia, ignorance, stupidity, uncouth behaviour, "Gother-than-thou" types (unless they are being facetious wink ), the people who give Goth a bad name, Demonia boots.

REASON FOR JOINING: I'm a member of various Goth forums/communities and decided to join yet another one. smile Plus, I was getting tired of trawling the forums for interesting threads...

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

Serris Merosi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:17 am
hi, just dropping a little introduction of myself.
I'm a 17-year old punk goth from Belgium,
and like to listen to punk, metal and industrial.
well, that's about it, if you want to get to know me better,
i always reply to private messages.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:07 pm
Name: Raven (No jokes please)
Appearance: 5'8 Brown hair.... green eyes
Fav. Bands: MCR, Panic!,FOB,HIM, etc
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Relationship status: Have a boyfriend
Hobbies: Video games!, Writing, blowing things up
Religion: Catholic (don't mock me)
Personality: Hyper/ Adventurous
Pet Peeves: Haters, anti-anything, spam
Likes: Video games, anmials, anything with pirates, ninjas, vampires, etc
Dislikes: Bugs  

RealCaptainRavenBlackwing

Mask of the Unseen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:08 pm
Name: Soren
Appearance: Let your Imagination run wild (Laugh)
Fav. Bands: Lets just say I have a very eclectic taste and leave it at that.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship status: Sadly, I'm still single.
Hobbies: Writing, Blowing things up, Reading, Setting things on fire (in a controlled environment, of course), Surfing the internet, Annoying my brothers and Crafts (Spinning, Weaving, Dying, Needle felting, Normal felting, Knitting and Crochet among others)
Religion: Currently searching.
Personality: Slightly sarcastic, slightly non-social yet enjoy good in-depth conversations with people who actually have a brain that works.
Pet Peeves: Idiots, Homophobia, Cruel Mockery and Evil Twits (aka my brothers)
Likes: To be alone, To read, To write, To annoy the hell out of my cat and other things but I shan't bore you any longer.
Dislikes: Gambling, most society, crowds and of course pet peeves.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:07 pm
biggrin Welcome Newbies!! biggrin  

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten

risen91

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:41 pm
NAME:ben
APPEARANCE:tallish, black hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS:any rock/metal, my fave band is linkin park
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:music, anime, guitar, chicks
PERSONALITY:i dunno
PET PEEVES:hip hop/rap/urban/pop music
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes:music, animals, food, anime, computer games
dislikes:hip-hop, rap, urban, pop music, animal crulety, chavs, school
REASON FOR JOINING:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:46 pm
NAME: Jake
APPEARANCE: Your normal Adult goth/metal head. lol.
FAV. BANDS: type o neg., system of a down, ozzy, black sabbath, cradle, gwar, nin, jack off jill{ol skool}, marilyn manson... I can go on forever, lol.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, writing, messing around with stuff on the computer.
PERSONALITY: normal, I work hard, I like what I like, very opionated but not closed minded. I'm pretty down to earch and easy to get along with.
PET PEEVES: people who are full of themselves and younger girls who bother me, I will not date you, I'm not like that so no thanks, NOT interested...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Love music, horror movies, concerts family guy, comics. Hate cats, dirty people, my boss, lol.
REASON FOR JOINING: Seems like a fun, promising and interesting guild.

LoisMustDie12

runekai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:24 pm
NAME:Connor

FAV. BANDS:Linkin Park, Disturbed, korn, evanescence, cradle of filth.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: sword-fighting, reading, writing poetry.

PERSONALITY: often very dark and depressed with some times of happiness, but these are few and far between.

PET PEEVES: obnoxious people, and people who put others down for no reason.

LIKES/DISLIKES: i like to sit and enjoy the beauty of nature, and watching the sunrise on a warm summers morning. i dislike very little except for my pet peeves.

REASON FOR JOINING: i joined this guild because i have been looking for a place where i can talk to other people like me and not feel like i don't fit in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:09 pm
Hello, all. I'm a newbie, obviously. I thought I might as well introduce myself.

NAME: Marie
APPEARANCE: 5'1; scarily pale (makeup is for the weak); hair formerly brown/blue/purple, but black at the moment; blue eyes, long nose; generally dressed in black and white; eyeliner fetish.
FAV. BANDS: Pixies, the Dresden Dolls, Agent Orange, Violent Femmes, Nirvana, the Cure, Nightwish, the Arctic Monkeys, Built to Spill, Of Montreal, the Shins, etc. (Music is my obsession)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, fencing, reading and writing, drawing (I'd say art in general, but I hate coloring things in), outsmarting my enemies, and world domination.
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, random, and morbid. I'm also a huge know-it-all.
PET PEEVES: Chatspeak and/or poor grammar and spelling.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love music best of all. I also like books, Invader Zim, art, fencing, and large amounts of blood/gore.
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to reassure myself that not all people in the world are bland idiots.  

Semper-Augustus

xStephanx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:29 pm
NAME: Mum calls me Stephan

APPEARANCE: Gorgeous, positively gorgeous!

FAV. BANDS: Code 64, Faderhead, VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk, Assemblage 23, Angels & Agony, Funker Vogt, Wolfsheim, Blutengel, The Cruxshadows, I could be here all night

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Human rights, animal rights, politics, music, happy things, computers, web dev, computer music

PERSONALITY: Hm, ask different people, you'd get different answers. I'll let others be the judge of my personality type, but I'd say extroverted intellectual. smile

PET PEEVES: None come to mind. I suppose I dislike ignorance, but that's not really a pet peeve is it?

LIKES/DISLIKES:
Like:
Sci-fi, cyberpunk fiction, humanitarianism, positive thinking, good vegetarian food, php, mysql, Dreamweaver and bdsm! smile

Dislike:
Imcompassionate people, ignorance, violence and oppression... actually my dislikes are all quite reasonable really lol

REASON FOR JOINING: I like Goth clubs. They play my preferred music. smile  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games