Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>
OOC Main chat forum. (all your chatting needs go here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mapplen
Crew

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
Anybody alive in here?

heyyy maaaaannn (its applz, don't remember if i said this already a few months ago)
im still alive, kinda sorta. checking in every so often. no ones ever on tho sad

I know what your saying. I was kind of Hoping this place would have picked up, or kept on going at least a little. She's had her Up and downs, Don't think she'll be going up again anytime soon. Although I would start role playing again if it did pick up.

I've brought this place back from the dead often before and I might just do it again.... doubtfully.., I will be starting my second job soon, won't have enough time to invest turning this place around.

Well first off; congrats on your second job!
The inactivity is depressing, but hey, the real world comes first (: hopefully some people will come back or new ones will show up with a thirst for activity. probably what the guild needs is a little bit of advertising, maybe round up some people that would actually care.
perhaps another time though, since youre about to be pretty busy
how has everything been by the way? long time no talk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 am
mapplen
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
Anybody alive in here?

heyyy maaaaannn (its applz, don't remember if i said this already a few months ago)
im still alive, kinda sorta. checking in every so often. no ones ever on tho sad

I know what your saying. I was kind of Hoping this place would have picked up, or kept on going at least a little. She's had her Up and downs, Don't think she'll be going up again anytime soon. Although I would start role playing again if it did pick up.

I've brought this place back from the dead often before and I might just do it again.... doubtfully.., I will be starting my second job soon, won't have enough time to invest turning this place around.

The inactivity is depressing, but hey, the real world comes first (: hopefully some people will come back or new ones will show up with a thirst for activity. probably what the guild needs is a little bit of advertising, maybe round up some people that would actually care.

Its gone great! Thanks. Just bought a car yesterday. 1995 940 turbo Volvo. Going to make traveling to and from work a LOT easier. Other then that Its pretty much same old same old, Still sleeping on a couch but I've been saving up plenty of cash.

What about you?

To be Honest I could Probably devote more time back to gaia, I'm sure a few Minutes here and there wouldn't hurt me any Its just I've brought this guild back from the dead on a lot of occasion and its a lot of work to do on your own. First thing I'd do is probably have to do is find a new active crew, then see about trying to bring back the old regulars with some guild announcements. a Recruitment thread in the guild section on the forums and occasional Bumps would surely help, along with a complete Revamp of a lot of threads and the front page.

All I'm really worried about is Myself, Either Losing interest again or more then Likely not being able to find time to reply to Bigger Post.  

Slighter
Captain

mapplen
Crew

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
Anybody alive in here?

Its gone great! Thanks. Just bought a car yesterday. 1995 940 turbo Volvo. Going to make traveling to and from work a LOT easier. Other then that Its pretty much same old same old, Still sleeping on a couch but I've been saving up plenty of cash.

What about you?

To be Honest I could Probably devote more time back to gaia, I'm sure a few Minutes here and there wouldn't hurt me any Its just I've brought this guild back from the dead on a lot of occasion and its a lot of work to do on your own. First thing I'd do is probably have to do is find a new active crew, then see about trying to bring back the old regulars with some guild announcements. a Recruitment thread in the guild section on the forums and occasional Bumps would surely help, along with a complete Revamp of a lot of threads and the front page.

All I'm really worried about is Myself, Either Losing interest again or more then Likely not being able to find time to reply to Bigger Post.

haha i just looked up the car because i don't really know anything about cars; and its cool (: good work! driving must definately beat any other form of commute. i take an hour and a half (that's a fast day; sometimes i'm not so lucky) each morning and evening commuting to school, its not fun.
did you ever used to own a car or is this your first one?
me i'm still making art. like a broken machine, i just can't stop lol. and i'm studying art at new york university so it's officially become a lifestyle lol. yay for art. no idea where it'll take me, but who ever really knows right?
i would gladly help out with the guild resurrection, lighten the load of your shoulders a little bit. thanks for the promotion by the way (: and we definately need a new front page. i can whip up a new text image if you still want to stay with the layout. or maybe you can get rid of that whole idea altogether and have everything typed out nicely with a picture/banner at the top. blah, idk. i'm all for change and happiness
and well i guess we all lose interest time to time. we keep coming back though, and hopefully once things are running healthy again, a few absences won't really matter. or who knows, maybe we'll stay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:36 pm
mapplen
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
Anybody alive in here?

What about you?

haha i just looked up the car because i don't really know anything about cars; and its cool (: good work! driving must definately beat any other form of commute. i take an hour and a half (that's a fast day; sometimes i'm not so lucky) each morning and evening commuting to school, its not fun.
me i'm still making art. like a broken machine, i just can't stop lol. and i'm studying art at new york university so it's officially become a lifestyle lol. yay for art. no idea where it'll take me, but who ever really knows right?
i would gladly help out with the guild resurrection, lighten the load of your shoulders a little bit. thanks for the promotion by the way (: and we definately need a new front page. i can whip up a new text image if you still want to stay with the layout. or maybe you can get rid of that whole idea altogether and have everything typed out nicely with a picture/banner at the top. blah, idk. i'm all for change and happiness
and well i guess we all lose interest time to time. we keep coming back though, and hopefully once things are running healthy again, a few absences won't really matter. or who knows, maybe we'll stay

I still walk/ride my bike to work, And I lost my bloody car keys yesterday to. Sucks. But your right, Its one hell of a car. She can perform.

Its good to have something your passionate about, I never had anything like that, plenty of little things I grew out of. At one point I was trying to teach myself how to write Younger Futhark, But I completely forgot about it after a few days and started doing something else. Now I'm working on the car a a lot, Getting it in top shape, Probably going to get my mechanics License If I keep enjoying getting my hands dirty.

As for the guild, We can take it slowly, Change something here and there slowly before doing anything else, Once I get more free time on my hands we could worry about recruiting and maybe getting old members back.
I personally loved the Text image Idea, Its original and makes it hard for others to steal your work, But Its up to you really.  

Slighter
Captain

mapplen
Crew

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 pm
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter

What about you?

I still walk/ride my bike to work, And I lost my bloody car keys yesterday to. Sucks. But your right, Its one hell of a car. She can perform.

Its good to have something your passionate about, I never had anything like that, plenty of little things I grew out of. At one point I was trying to teach myself how to write Younger Futhark, But I completely forgot about it after a few days and started doing something else. Now I'm working on the car a a lot, Getting it in top shape, Probably going to get my mechanics License If I keep enjoying getting my hands dirty.

As for the guild, We can take it slowly, Change something here and there slowly before doing anything else, Once I get more free time on my hands we could worry about recruiting and maybe getting old members back.
I personally loved the Text image Idea, Its original and makes it hard for others to steal your work, But Its up to you really.

Aw noo sad thats no good, did you ever find them since then?
the plans for a mechanics license sound very interesting and impressive. anything with dissassembling and assembling complicated machines is really impressive, and that will surely come in handy; plus it's a cool and healthy hobby (: i hope everything works out well for you!
ha and the whole life-long passion thing is alright. who knows tho, im probably just one of those retarted kids whos brain was built to always concentrate on a specific thing. lol. its nice tho i guess.
ahh can't wait once the guilds busy again. and i'm glad you like the format, i'll work on a new one as soon as i can (most likely when i've got all my finals kicked out of the way, but hopefully sooner. i like to get things for other people done first and quickly). I've been having an insomnia attack tonight; first night sleeping over a friend's dorm at the city and i guess i'm not used to it agh.. so much noise outside. and im barely tired for some reason.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:56 am
mapplen
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter

What about you?

the plans for a mechanics license sound very interesting and impressive. anything with dissassembling and assembling complicated machines is really impressive, and that will surely come in handy; plus it's a cool and healthy hobby (: i hope everything works out well for you!
ha and the whole life-long passion thing is alright. who knows tho, im probably just one of those retarted kids whos brain was built to always concentrate on a specific thing. lol. its nice tho i guess.
ahh can't wait once the guilds busy again. and i'm glad you like the format, i'll work on a new one as soon as i can (most likely when i've got all my finals kicked out of the way, but hopefully sooner. i like to get things for other people done first and quickly). I've been having an insomnia attack tonight; first night sleeping over a friend's dorm at the city and i guess i'm not used to it agh.. so much noise outside. and im barely tired for some reason.
Yeah I found them at last. Was glad when I did to. The guild will Most Likely pick up more once summer comes around and all the Dark room Sulking computer geeks Decide they want to stay inside instead of going out. There always the Life of the party on the Internet.
I'm the same way, I can fall in and out of sleep all night but feel refreshed the next morning. But you burn out alot quicker at night though.  

Slighter
Captain

mapplen
Crew

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:37 am
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter
mapplen
Slighter

What about you?

Yeah I found them at last. Was glad when I did to. The guild will Most Likely pick up more once summer comes around and all the Dark room Sulking computer geeks Decide they want to stay inside instead of going out. There always the Life of the party on the Internet.
I'm the same way, I can fall in and out of sleep all night but feel refreshed the next morning. But you burn out alot quicker at night though.

lol xD hey i like staying inside. unless its to lay in some really nice grass or go bike riding.
i'm glad you found the keys, it wouldof been really bad if you hadn't. now you can drive away to your heart's content (: and yea, that night i didnt sleep at all, and not for the whole day until 11pm. i think it was a total of 41 hours of awakeness. mmmm (: that makes me sleepy..

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 am
summer break started last night woooooo!
freedom never felt so amazing

mapplen
Crew

Shapeshifter

mapplen
Crew

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm
somebody come to life, pleeeeaasee T-T

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:06 am
~

mapplen
Crew

Shapeshifter

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 pm
oh my gosh!
I haven't been on here in forever and I is sad about that. =(
Ive been moving from one state from another! Buts I am back online! So pm me if you want to RP!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:19 pm
gonk Ugh! Need to RP. Getting people to RP on WoW is like getting a cat to swim! gonk

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Boy_taker

6,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:01 am
I'll rp with someone. i'm a bit rusty because i've been pretty busy but I'd love to smile if you're interested you can pm me too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:48 pm
Being gone for a year for school has made me miss coming here. If anyone is still here would anyone like to rp?  

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers