Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:13 pm
(Finally! Someone who understands! *hugs April* XD) Valdamt also walks to the lower part of the castle and encounters Nightbane. "Oh... Nightbane... what brings you here at this hour...?" he asked him curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:15 pm
"Sir, you should take a look outside. There's...a mob or something coming this way. I don't know how but they are all armed." Nightbane said quickly.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:15 pm
(lol dont understand how anyone can wear em, they hurt like heck) she grabs her red cloak and walks down the stairs, she yawns and walks outside, she climbs up the nearest tree and sits on the branch, she looks around while humming softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:19 pm
(me neither... humans are weird XD) "A... mob? Outisde...?" he said, heading outside starring at all of them with wide eyes. "Oh... I... wasn't really... expecting... this.... " he said as he looked at all of them.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:19 pm
After giving the message Nightbane returns to the top of the castle looking to see if he could understand or find anything about the incoming people when an arrow whizzed by him. Well that confirms their intentions..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:20 pm
-Esuna keeps giggling at the library, but sniffs something. "Smoke... but it's on a higher plane of action. " she thinks, and gets up, still not looking any taller the biggest dwarf, and flies towards the King's study-

A small tingly noise fills the halls, and suddenly, Esuna bops into the King. "Oh! I'm so sorry.. Nightbane? Wait, you sensed it too?" she says, and floats to the window. " ... A mob's forming... I don't like the sounds of this. After all, this is your Kingdom, home to many vampires... these villagers must be reeling from some of your tax raises.." she says, and holds her grin. "Sorry... when i don't see Juno for much, i get his sense of humor." she says apologetically. "What should we do? I think we should see what their demands are first..." she adds, trying to help the situation.

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:22 pm
she screams falling out of the tree, she quickly got up and ran back inside  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:25 pm
Nightbane noticed Esuna near him. "Oh. Um Esuna correct? Sorry Juno never introduced you to me so I'm afraid I'm still a little shaky about the details of you. Yes definitely a mob." Nightbane smirked at the tax comment and moved a bit as another arrow whizzed by. Nightbane heard a scream and saw Bella returning to the castle. Always wanting to be outside of a sanctuary.. Nightbane smiled at this and looked at the mob and focused.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:26 pm
"... Ok, their demands are more than inevitably clear here. I think it's time to teach them proper manners.. and by that, i mean crystal freezing them inside out. ...What?. ... I might be a cherubim, but i LOVE torture." she says, holding her staff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:27 pm
she ran inside and puts the hood down, she looks around then takes a deep breath, she walks up the stairs and to her sisters room  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:29 pm
Nightbane watched as more arrows flew into the air, although most just bounced off the castle wall. Nightbane saw as some more experienced men took the lead and neared the castle, within spear throwing distance. Nightbane looked at Esuna, "Get Juno. This isn't getting good." Nightbane jumped from the castle top to the ground and confronted the mob.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:31 pm
Valdamt frowned. "Alright then... if they don't want to talk... then let's also resort to brute force," he said while crossing his arms. "LEave at least three alive for the interrogation.. and don't let them enter the castle! Alert the whole squadron!" he commanded to a guard.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:31 pm
she hears screams and shouts and runs to the nearest window, she looks out it "whats going on?" she whispered  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:34 pm
Nightbane looked at the crowd and was prepared to speak when 3 arrows shot and scratched his sides. He quickly transformed and prepared himself. He grinned to himself, it's been a while.. Nightbane charged some of the hunters in front as he slashed at anything unprotected while side-jumping to avoid most of the arrows. Ugh..too many.  

irishdawg69

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games