Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:19 pm

Eddily
Audi Kitty
~wanders back in~

heyo

Welcome back, again.

lol thanx^^;

Audi Kitty
~wanders back in~

heyo

Hey hey ^__^

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
~wanders back in~

heyo

Welcome back, again.

lol thanx^^;

You respond way too fast.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:20 pm

I just clicked on a link and at the same time I had a pink flying box thingy fly by. Was that a bad thing since I din't click on it?

Andrew Drake

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:22 pm

Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
~wanders back in~

heyo

Welcome back, again.

lol thanx^^;

You respond way too fast.

?? why?

heyo doomie^^
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:23 pm

Andrew Drake
I just clicked on a link and at the same time I had a pink flying box thingy fly by. Was that a bad thing since I din't click on it?
*looks up* eek YES, very bad. those are happy and rare, I think there is a button somewhere for when you miss a rare event, but if I was you my lil suger glider friend, I would fly around and find a way to get it.

By the way, Im Twilight, nice to finally get to see you. smile

Twilight of Sorrow

Sonya Khatsworth

Andrew Drake

Well, that was a rare event, and unless you've got it in your inventory, well you've sadly missed it. I think I missed about 10 or so events by zooming too fast through Gaia up to now sweatdrop

Andrew Drake

yes. the box has an item in it^^

Zanzarus

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:25 pm

crying

Oh ok.......

Hi everyone and Twilight...I'd fly after it but I've had a long day. Besides I can't fly, I can only glide.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:25 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
moans and rests with head on paws* I guess, I've only moved once, so I don't have any tips to getting in tune with your new place. But yeah, it should grow on you, just focus on the good things at first and it'll feel like home in no time. 3nodding *jerks a little as you hit a sensitive spot on back, then pushes back against your paws*

*smiles and strokes your fur gently, lightly scritching with her claws* Time to decorate soon...but im having a small birthday party on Saturday...so I have to decorate sooner than i had planned...

OnlyMikomi

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:28 pm

OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
moans and rests with head on paws* I guess, I've only moved once, so I don't have any tips to getting in tune with your new place. But yeah, it should grow on you, just focus on the good things at first and it'll feel like home in no time. 3nodding *jerks a little as you hit a sensitive spot on back, then pushes back against your paws*

*smiles and strokes your fur gently, lightly scritching with her claws* Time to decorate soon...but im having a small birthday party on Saturday...so I have to decorate sooner than i had planned...
*squirms a little under the slight prickling , but quicly settles down* well, make everything nice for your party and enjoy 3nodding a moving in party, or for something else?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:30 pm

Andrew Drake

Hi everyone and Twilight...I'd fly after it but I've had a long day. Besides I can't fly, I can only glide.
true, but as a general rule, it's some extreme gliding distance (use to have a flying squirrel (greatest/most awesome little guy ever 3nodding ))

Twilight of Sorrow

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:32 pm

~wanders arround~
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:35 pm

*changed his name to one of his "other" furry names n.n*

[Nishiki]

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:35 pm

~ curls up in a corner on some pillows with a can of soda and her pad so she can continue doodling fursonas ~
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games