Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:52 pm

If she's here: Hun, I sent back the locket. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:52 pm

OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
*reaches around and pulls you in a close cuddle* well happy birthday! and what is the little kitty wanting for her birthday?
*cuddles close and nuzzles softly* Nothing I can have at the moment...you already gave me a gift...that picture of you, me and Sakiimi?
true, but that was for all of us... *starts thinking of possible lil gift ideas....* oh well *flips tail over you and runs it up your side, covering you with fluffy warmth*
*clutches your tail and nuzzles it, scooting closer to you* Dont worry about a gift.
I'll try not too.... besides I suck at buying things for others. sweatdrop
*puts a paw on your shouder and hugs again* poor cold kitty, your fur not warm enough for you whee

Twilight of Sorrow

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:55 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
*reaches around and pulls you in a close cuddle* well happy birthday! and what is the little kitty wanting for her birthday?
*cuddles close and nuzzles softly* Nothing I can have at the moment...you already gave me a gift...that picture of you, me and Sakiimi?
true, but that was for all of us... *starts thinking of possible lil gift ideas....* oh well *flips tail over you and runs it up your side, covering you with fluffy warmth*
*clutches your tail and nuzzles it, scooting closer to you* Dont worry about a gift.
*puts a paw on your shouder and hugs again* poor cold kitty, your fur not warm enough for you whee
*shakes her head* Its 14 degrees here...nowhere near warm enough...*Curls up and leans against you*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:57 pm

Is there any way to open wrapped presents before christmas? I made a little mistake... sweatdrop EDT: PM to me, I gtg.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:00 pm

OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
*shakes her head* Its 14 degrees here...nowhere near warm enough...*Curls up and leans against you*
eek ok, that's a little cold. *rubs your shoulder with the one paw* It's supposed to get down to like 43 here, and that's pretty dang cold for us.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:08 pm

OnlyMikomi

Not a fan of the frosty weather? We've got about the same temperature here, sometimes gets a little colder. xp

Sonya Khatsworth

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:13 pm

well, tis late/early sweatdrop . *Stands up slowly, swishing tail back and forth across Komi* I'll see you later.
Goodnight Komi, get a good blanket and stay warm. smile
(If still here)
Drake, it was nice to meet you, maybe next time we'll actually have a chance to talk.

Doomie, best of continued luck with the pic.(s). Don't stress over them too much, just let it flow. And if it doesn't, just say screw it and don't worry. 3nodding

to any/all others: goodnight, and sleep well if you do
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:15 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
well, tis late/early sweatdrop . *Stands up slowly, swishing tail back and forth across Komi* I'll see you later.
Goodnight Komi, get a good blanket and stay warm. smile
(If still here)
Drake, it was nice to meet you, maybe next time we'll actually have a chance to talk.

Doomie, best of continued luck with the pic.(s). Don't stress over them too much, just let it flow. And if it doesn't, just say screw it and don't worry. 3nodding

to any/all others: goodnight, and sleep well if you do

Hehe, thanks Twilight ^^
Anyways, no problem with the pics. I rather work three months on them thean jsut say "screw it". Did it once before because I lacked the artistic skill to draw most members, but this time I'm sticking to it :3

Anyhow, g'night ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:25 pm

Twilight of Sorrow

*moves a little while half-asleep* Okay Twilight
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:30 pm

~ yawns and wraps herself up in covers befor epopping open another can of soda and getting back to work on pics ~

Sonya Khatsworth

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:00 pm

*creeps in and sniffs the air-* hi. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:02 pm

fotter

Long time no see

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:04 pm

~ springs out and glomps Affy and Fotter ~
Hiya you two ^^
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:04 pm

Af Mas
fotter

Long time no see
yeah, I havn't been my chatty self-

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:05 pm

fotter
Af Mas
fotter

Long time no see
yeah, I havn't been my chatty self-

Something wrong?

Oh, and heya Doomie
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games