Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Hmm... I see one pretty kitty that just entered the room. Saddly, it is bed time time for me. Good night everyone.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:02 am

Grades are getting processed today...soooo nervous... sweatdrop whee

Angelic Muse

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:28 am

[-Erik-]
Wait... why is May 5th celebrated in the USA?

It's a mexican holiday O:

We are celebrating the defeat of the french. Americans all came together to laugh at the french for their failure.

I just understand that the french haven't won a war since they beat up themselves. The USA helped them in WWI, WWI, and Vietnam, but then the french refused to help America with the Middle East.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:12 am

Diana Aries
[-Erik-]
Oooh, right... Texas was actually mexican territory.

ONE DAY WE'LL GET OUR LANDS BACK PEOPLE, SOMEDAY scream

I'm gonna start a revolution.

Yeah, I do not think most people know we literally stole Texas because Mexico refused to sell. sweatdrop Yes, remember the Alamo people, remember it well.

In the end we got 17 million dollars for it. THAT'S LIKE NOTHING D:

And to make matters worse, 2 millions disappeared, but that wasn't America's fault.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:33 am

Eh.. I was joking about the French. It's actually one of the few European countries I really want to visit.

[-Erik-]

Heh, can I join you? I want any excuse I can get to destroy Texas.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Isaol-the-wolf
I just understand that the french haven't won a war since they beat up themselves. The USA helped them in WWI, WWI, and Vietnam, but then the french refused to help America with the Middle East.

Napoleonic Wars - France won most, then lost one of the wars. Winning wars before a lost war does not mean everything was a loss.

As far as I'm aware, the Allies were winning before the US got involved in WWII. It would have taken longer, of course, and cost more lives. However, they were winning. I personally suspect that this was because the German War machine and the country of Germany was fueled on stolen resources and art and such. I don't have any proof, but I would say that this is a contributing cause.

And France doesn't owe America anything. If it wasn't for France, the US would still be under British Rule. ...This is based on a lot of assumptions of course, such as the UK not giving independence to the US like they did with Canada, South Africa, and Australia...and New Zealand too, I think. Probably more as well, such as Nova Scotia and Newfound Land. Anyway, the American revolution was only successful because of the assistance from the French. If the they didn't help the US, then it's likely the revolt would have been lost. It's not like everyone supported the revolt either. Also, I've read that the revolution was primarily instigated by the wealthy who were most affected by the taxes and such of the British, and the commoners weren't really effected. In addition, of all the colonies of the British Empire, the US colonies were the best to live in. But this last part is ...a bit unsure for me only because I don't remember where I read that from.

And interestingly, if the US was never independent from Great Britain, then it would have been the valiant efforts of the British Empire who won WWI and WWII. They owned a huge chunk of the world in WWI after all. 3nodding

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:05 pm

KillerLee
Eh.. I was joking about the French. It's actually one of the few European countries I really want to visit.

[-Erik-]

Heh, can I join you? I want any excuse I can get to destroy Texas.

I don't want to drestroy Texas! D:

I want it BACK.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi everyone biggrin
How is everyone this lovely day?

Night Scream

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Night Scream
Hi everyone biggrin
How is everyone this lovely day?

I had a crap day at work sad

I've been making a list in my head of all the things I've learned about people from my job
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Greetings everyone. How is all?

Kitsune_Lunami

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Enter the darkness! >> <<

And more jedi traits and stuff..

Hiyo! biggrin Wow, I really wasn't esspecting this guild to be alive this long. O_o Or see some people still around. Way cool. biggrin Just a post for old time's sake. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Name rings a bell...Weren't you a Gaia mod?

Af Mas

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Af Mas
Name rings a bell...Weren't you a Gaia mod?

o.o Who?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:59 pm

D= *Dancedance* x.x

Silver Nocturne

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Yes, I do remember that name.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games