Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:41 am

Af Mas

I just wish I could work things out between friends. I just can't be happy right now knowing I've let people down.

I know which friends you speak of and they need to get over their own inadequacies. You are allowed to have what you want in life without having to worry if others are happy about your decisions. It is, after all, your life not theirs. They should simply be happy for you, not trying to make you feel guilty.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Still, I don't like it when friends are unhappy because of me. I really would rather resolve things peacefully then turn my back on close friends.

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

I just wish I could work things out between friends. I just can't be happy right now knowing I've let people down.

I know which friends you speak of and they need to get over their own inadequacies. You are allowed to have what you want in life without having to worry if others are happy about your decisions. It is, after all, your life not theirs. They should simply be happy for you, not trying to make you feel guilty.

Inadequacies? Obviously, you don't know what's going on because this is not about inadequacies. It's just an unfortunate mess, and I am NOT trying to make him feel guilty...and I AM happy for him. I just felt that I should, you know...be honest with my dear friend. I feel horrible that he's taking it hard, but you know what? We can work it out without the insults, kthnx.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:57 pm

shoki_de_nai
Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

Inadequacies? Obviously, you don't know what's going on because this is not about inadequacies. It's just an unfortunate mess, and I am NOT trying to make him feel guilty...and I AM happy for him. I just felt that I should, you know...be honest with my dear friend. I feel horrible that he's taking it hard, but you know what? We can work it out without the insults, kthnx.

Well obviously, next time he needs to go to http://www.tektek.org/dream/

Isaol-the-wolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:06 pm

._.;; I apologize, I should keep this to myself
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Af Mas
._.;; I apologize, I should keep this to myself

Or just not tell people who are going to be dicks about it and twist it like that. Like I don't feel bad enough about it. That'll teach me to confess my feelings and be open and honest with people.

I obviously should have pretended that life is all ******** sunshine and rainbows, lest I make someone feel bad. God, I am a horrid person, upsetting someone like that.

YES, I MADE AFFY FEEL BAD. ANYONE ELSE WANNA GET BUTTHURT AND MAD ABOUT IT? FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH HATRED FOR DOING SOMETHING HORRIBLE TO THE ADORABLE PANDA.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Guilt trips do not work on me, sorry.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Guilt trips do not work on me, sorry.

Good to know. Glad I didn't try that then. But damn, there goes my plans for the evening. I'm going to have to stick with a simple "******** you" and "Mind your own business" then, which is so much less fun.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Picked an odd night to drop by. ^^;
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Eddily
Picked an odd night to drop by. ^^;

We should make it up to you.

Artemis Vulpes

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Isaol-the-wolf
shoki_de_nai
Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

Dude, you've taken that whole TekTek thing too far...

I admit though, I laughed.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
*Yawns* I've applied at over six places today, and plan on calling them back in a few days but man, can't we have some universal application that you fill out once and do ONE questionnaire and then you can turn it in to the places you are applying...it would make applying for a job so simple.
I agree completely hun!!!
They should have htat as it would help dramatically to everyone biggrin

Night Scream

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:28 pm

KillerLee
Isaol-the-wolf
shoki_de_nai
Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

Dude, you've taken that whole TekTek thing too far...

I admit though, I laughed.

Well I had stopped then decided to do it one last time. I'm sorry for the spam though... I have to private message Shoki_de_nai now pretending to be upset over something he didn't do, just to tell him what he had done wasn't a big deal. But I just now read his comment to Artemis so I think I will stay out of it. 3nodding

There is some good news...I just saved thousands of dollars by deciding to drive with no insurance and take my chances of getting caught and getting involved in a high speed pursuit that will put me in jail for sometime until I pleed insanity and go to a mental institution for a year. smile
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Night Scream
Shadows sweet embrace
*Yawns* I've applied at over six places today, and plan on calling them back in a few days but man, can't we have some universal application that you fill out once and do ONE questionnaire and then you can turn it in to the places you are applying...it would make applying for a job so simple.

There is. It's called a resume.

Unfortunately places don't always accept this or expect you to fill out their s**t.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:39 pm

KillerLee
Night Scream
Shadows sweet embrace

There is. It's called a resume.

Unfortunately places don't always accept this or expect you to fill out their s**t.

It doesn't matter if you have a resume or not, most places that you are applying to work for requires you to do their application and tests. It's their way of getting you into their computers and stuff. Besides if you have never had a job and only had a high school diploma, a resume from you doesn't look very good, and you are just better off filling out their applications.

But if you look at their tests that they give you, all of them are the same almost, they all have questions that are obvious, like there are 24 hrs in a day, then the if a customer is asking you a question and they feel that you should know the answer but you don't what do you do, etc. After taking two doing anymore becomes pointless.

I almost wanna bs the whole thing give them all the wrong answers call in and see if they'd give me a job.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games