Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:34 am
Gasps at Fishy's statement, "You mean to tell me Eliza is secretly a seal/walrus thing?!" eek "Also what assurances would be needed for you to bring your sister in here exactly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:34 am
*Looks away from the fire, back at the bar*
I'm not quite sure how you got a walrus or seal from anything I said...
xd

As for the assurances, a ban on kidnapping and unwanted molestation would be a good start...
wink  

2NA
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:11 am
*still sleeping*

razz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:27 am
Heh...well...don't want to ruin all of her fun...
wink  

2NA
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:02 pm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:15 pm
Well it got there from the LolSeal/Walrus thing who LOVES his bucket, like Lolcats love their cheeseburgers

Also I promise not to let anyone kidnap your sister, BUT she has to accept one molestation a day, but only from Eliza. Mostly because it amuses me. whee  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 pm
WTF is a lolseal? Is it another silly -chan thing?
rolleyes

Well, since I understand Elz to be a gentleman, these seem like acceptable terms.
wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 am
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/2001982351398543517_rs.jpg

"Oh? Elz is a gentleman, eh? Well it's good that you accept my terms. Although now I have to be like Lady Seto and turn him into more of a perv" whee  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:22 pm
Firetiger spots her tail and begins to swim in circles after it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/2001982351398543517_rs.jpg

"Oh? Elz is a gentleman, eh? Well it's good that you accept my terms. Although now I have to be like Lady Seto and turn him into more of a perv" whee
Oh jeez...not Seto...
xd

*Spots the tiger swimming in circles outside...decides it's probably best to not disturb that*
<<;

Uhm...is it just me, or has it just been us four in here for a good week now? Where'd everyone go?
O.o  

2NA
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:16 am
Slobbering on a pillow, Eliza mumbles loudly, "Mabeh we's just a buncha lushes...hahahah.... *snore*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:53 am
mrrrrrrrrrr mebbe we need a posting contest? 3nodding  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 am
*lying on a bed in a vacant room in the back of the tavern* emo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:19 am
(Posting contests always seem to work great on my Guild. What would be the prizes though?)

"Hmmm...it HAS been rather empty around here as of late. Our lovely hostess with the mostest has been gone for quite sometime. Not to mention many of the other members just aren't around like they used to be. Which is all the MORE reason for you to get your sister in here ASAP so we can increase the posting count!" She fwaps Fishy upside the head lightly in play. "Don't make me dress you like a schoolgirl and throw you to the tentacles". She giggles evily at the thought.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm
(Ah...emo-kitty is back! Speak up, emo-kitty, or we won't know you're back there!)

Ayanami Rei First Child
(Posting contests always seem to work great on my Guild. What would be the prizes though?)

"Hmmm...it HAS been rather empty around here as of late. Our lovely hostess with the mostest has been gone for quite sometime. Not to mention many of the other members just aren't around like they used to be. Which is all the MORE reason for you to get your sister in here ASAP so we can increase the posting count!" She fwaps Fishy upside the head lightly in play. "Don't make me dress you like a schoolgirl and throw you to the tentacles". She giggles evily at the thought.
Owwwwww...heeeey!
xd
She has an app in - she's just awaiting approval. Just don't forget our deal, now...
wink
Also, as things stand right now, she's not a neko as much as she's a tanuki...
<<;

As for the contest...hmmm...I think a date with one of our lovely ladies here would be a great incentive.
mrgreen  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games