Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:59 am
Trigramatic
Muk's bulky hand was somehow ginger as it pat Tristen on the head.

"I don't think he minds at all. He won't stop you if you get yourself too deep so be a little careful or you'll end up like I did," Tails said.

That had Tristen's attention. "I'll remember." He said, sitting up a bit. While he wanted to be comfortable, he didn't want to sink that deep. He went back to reading the names out of the National dex. "G...Gastly. Haunter...Gen...gar...Gengar..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:02 am
Tails nodded with every few names. Eventually, he lay back and listened to Tristen read. So far, he was doing well. On a subsequent reading, he was sure he'd do even better.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 am
Trigramatic
Tails nodded with every few names. Eventually, he lay back and listened to Tristen read. So far, he was doing well. On a subsequent reading, he was sure he'd do even better.

The names kept going down, one after another. It would be a while before he found his way to the Johto portion of the Pokedex, as would be indicated him naming off Pokemon like the Jhoto Starters and their Evolutions. He would get there soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:24 am
"That's over a hundred and fifty you've read so far," Tails said. "How do you feel?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 am
Trigramatic
"That's over a hundred and fifty you've read so far," Tails said. "How do you feel?"

"Like I missed out on a lot. I figured there were a lot of different kinds of Pokemon but..." To say the least, he wasn't saying this like if this was a bad thing. He was more awestruck if anything. He kept going down the list, naming them one after another at roughly the same pace that he was going when he started until finally "...Natu-Oh hey! Here it is! Natu!" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 am
"Yeah. I was the same way," Tails said. "You get over it eventually. If you're gonna enjoy what you have now, you kinda have to not think about what you've been through. It's pretty easy between Blizz, Freth, Muk...and now you."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 am
Trigramatic
"Yeah. I was the same way," Tails said. "You get over it eventually. If you're gonna enjoy what you have now, you kinda have to not think about what you've been through. It's pretty easy between Blizz, Freth, Muk...and now you."

Tristen looked back at Tails for a moment. One of the ways that Tails copes with things, he figured. Which seemed to work, actually. Just like what he is trying to do now. Forget what he left behind him, go with what is before him. "Yea. I think I know what you mean." He said, looking at the device again but then suddenly it hit him. "Uh...how do I get it to tell me the stuff about Natu?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 am
"Tap the name with your finger," Tails said. "Technology is seriously awesome."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:05 am
Trigramatic
"Tap the name with your finger," Tails said. "Technology is seriously awesome."

Tristen looked at the device and tapped on "Natu" on the screen. Sure enough, it started to list general information about the Natu species and then detailed info as in to what they are known to perform naturally, to what they can be taught by known uses of Technical machines like Tails talked about, as well as where they can typically be found in regions and various miscellany things. This had Tristen's attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 am
Tails closed his eyes again, and waited for another question from Tristen. He was sure one would come eventually. Waiting was easier when you had a living blob of mud to wait on.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 am
Trigramatic
Tails closed his eyes again, and waited for another question from Tristen. He was sure one would come eventually. Waiting was easier when you had a living blob of mud to wait on.

He started to try reading off the various attacks. But he noticed something. "Natu doesn't learn a lot until a lot later in its training, does it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm
"Nope. There's always TMs, but you kinda have to be rich to have a whole bunch of them," Tails said. "Or really understand the nature of Pokemon attacks."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 am
Trigramatic
"Nope. There's always TMs, but you kinda have to be rich to have a whole bunch of them," Tails said. "Or really understand the nature of Pokemon attacks."

Which he didn't for the most part.

He looked on. Night Shade, he nearly saw at the top of the list. Considering the power of his right now, he thought, he probably learned it fairly early. But something caught his attention. Natu's evolution. A Xatu. Psychic prowess becomes even greater and it can be more diverse in what it can learn. But it kind of stroke a chord in Tristen. Bad memories...very bad...his Natu couldn't be like that. Now or when it evolved. Or he hoped not, anyways. He'd teach it not to be like that. He shook his head on the matter and went on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 pm
"Looks pretty good, huh?" Tails said. "Now think about all the Pokemon out there that learn their own variations of these moves."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:57 pm
Trigramatic
"Looks pretty good, huh?" Tails said. "Now think about all the Pokemon out there that learn their own variations of these moves."

"So its not the same attack for all the Pokemon?" Tristen asked.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games