Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the warm smile gifted to him. "Shield will not allow me out by myself besides I would much prefer to be with you no matter what." Loki sighed nuzzling into Tony's shoulder. He didn't care that soon everyone would know who he was, he was used to hat on Asgard and he could change his appearance.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as Loki said he preferred to be with him. Letting the god nuzzle him, Tony laid light kisses over his temple and hair. “You’re going to make me as greedy as the cat for your attention.” He said lightly. Looking to the tv, he smiled when he saw an old comedy monster movie coming on. “You should watch this babe….you’ll enjoy it.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony said that he would make him as greedy for Loki's attention as Mischief was. He didn't care if his mate craved his attention as much as Mischief did. In fact it pleased him greatly. Looking to the tv as the man said he should watch the movie that was on because he would enjoy it. "What is it?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well you know all of the scary movies we’ve been watching lately? Back when they first started making those movies, the two guys decided to make movies that made fun of them. Movies with scary monsters, but you laughed at them.” Tony explained. “I think this one is called Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.” He added.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony asked if he knew all the scary movies they had been watching lately. Of course Loki hadn't really found them scary, he had seen many things to be scared of the stuff in the movies. "They make fun of it so it should be funny." Loki hummed quizzically. "Frankenstein that is the monster like being they brought back to life?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki's words about it being funny. The movie was old enough that the humor should be accessible to the gods in the room as well as Steve. Some of the newer comedy went over their heads with references and jokes. Hearing Loki's question Tony made a face. "Frankenstein is the man that created the monster. The monster doesn't have a name." Tony said slowly. "But most people do call the monster Frankenstein....remind me to get you that book." He smiled.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in acknowledgement when Tony nodded saying that it would be funny. He hoped it was something he could understand unlike some of the other things that they had watched.When Tony corrected him about the creature he nodded. "I see, why was it he was never given a name?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at the question and had to pause, trying to remember the book and come up with the right answer. “He wasn’t named because the people in the book…didn’t see him as……worthy, I suppose that’s the best word.” He frowned. “He was created, he was seen as less than human, a thing, so he wasn’t given a name. Part of the reason he went bad….at least from what I remember of the book.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit pained with the knowledge that Frankenstien's creation had been considered less than human that he wasn't worthy because he was different. "His own creator should have named him." Loki pouted. "Even monsters deserve names." Loki continued. Even though it was just a book and some movies Loki felt sympathy for the creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hearing Loki, Tony smiled softly, nuzzling his shoulder. "It's alright. That's a part of why the book is so famous. It helps teach people that lesson." He said gently, laying a soft kiss on his shoulder.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed into tony as the man nuzzled his shoulder and explained the reason the book was so famous was to teach people such a lesson. That made Loki feel a bit better but he almost wanted to give the creature a name. He smiled as the man kissed his shoulder and turned back to the movie. He did indeed enjoy it, as Tony said he would.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Grinning as Loki relaxed against him again, Tony settled again, petting Mischief absently. He couldn't help but be pleased when Loki actually enjoyed the movie. Tony had been trying to find things Loki would like, but he'd failed for the most part. Of course that was largely due to Loki's habit of falling asleep during movies. When the movie was over, Tony nuzzled into Loki again. "So...Movie you'd like to see again?" he asked softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly when Tony pet Mischief as they watched the movie. Loki tilted his head up when the movie ended and Tony nuzzled him once more. "I do believe I would see it again yes." Loki chuckled. "It was quite entertaining." he continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the reply he got. "Perhaps we've finally found your type of movie. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised though. Classic black and white, a little more sophisticated than movies now." he shrugged. Glancing around, he found Thor and Jane had given up the couch, settling on another chair together, leaving Bruce and Betty to sit together comfortably. They were wrapped up in whispered conversation, pressed close together. They were undeniably in love, but both were far too shy and conservative to be as affectionate as Tony and Loki or THor and Jane tended to be. But it was so good to see them together, to see Bruce smiling and happy, and for once, not seeming to struggle to keep himself calm. 'I think I may have just made Bruce disappear.' he joked over the bond. Bruce would be so wrapped up in Betty, he would never leave her side.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:24 pm
MDaylus

"Perhaps." Loki grinned when Tony mused that maybe they had find his type of movie. It wasn't that he minded the modern movies. They just tended to watch them at night at the end of the day. That and the baby made him tired. Hearing tony, Loki glanced towards Bruce and Betty. 'I think perhaps you may have. I wonder if we will see them much while she is here?' Loki questioned. He wondered if having Betty around would lessen Bruce's ire at him for not telling Tony about the baby yet. He knew he would get plenty of that from his mother when he spoke with her in the morning.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games