Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:33 pm
Arkelos
SubonicXP
Arkelos
"
"

"

"It's a furfrou, and I'm not trying to have any new Pokemon just yet." He said holding out the pokeball.
"I recently snagged it." He said "If you want it. You can have it... But you'll have to have to battle for it." He said winking  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:37 pm
Trish was taken aback a bit by Gardy's sudden appearance. The nude Braixen hybrid shuffled back from her a bit when she appeared, waving her hands in front of her frantically. "No, I'm fine! I promise!" She assured the Psychic-type. That was a very painful psychic scream in her head. Hopefully it would go away with the Gardevoir.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:43 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

"Yeah, I'll follow you." He said.
"Hey, here's the furfrou." He said, tossing the pokeball to Arkelos. "I'll be back." He said following Sub to the lab.

He climbed into the elevator, Branwen following, he wondered why Sub wanted him in the lab so suddenly. After a while in the lift, he ended up on the B level. He followed the signs to the lab and ended up in a white room.
"I made it, and I brought Nranwen like requested."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:43 pm
Emensmansera
Arkelos
SubonicXP
Arkelos
"
"

"

"It's a furfrou, and I'm not trying to have any new Pokemon just yet." He said holding out the pokeball.
"I recently snagged it." He said "If you want it. You can have it... But you'll have to have to battle for it." He said winking

"A battle is it? I can agree to those terms." Arkelos grins, "I'll choose the Beta of the pack. Poochyena! Lets do this."  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Trish was taken aback a bit by Gardy's sudden appearance. The nude Braixen hybrid shuffled back from her a bit when she appeared, waving her hands in front of her frantically. "No, I'm fine! I promise!" She assured the Psychic-type. That was a very painful psychic scream in her head. Hopefully it would go away with the Gardevoir.

"Gasp! The patient is being erratic! Brain trauma!" Gardy screamed as she swept her arm across the table, knocking everything off of it. She then proceeded to physically pick Trish up and throw her on the table so that she was sprawled out on it. "Administering a high dosage of Heal Pulse to the patient! Clear!" She shouted once more before slamming her palms down on Trish's chest, a cool blue energy surrounding her hands only for a second before disappearing. Nothing happened.

"Nooo! It's not working!" Gardy pouted as she continued to attempt to use Heal Pulse, continuously slamming her palms on Trish's chest in vain as she continued to fail. Someone should stop her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:50 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

"Gasp! The patient is being erratic! Brain trauma!" Gardy screamed as she swept her arm across the table, knocking everything off of it. She then proceeded to physically pick Trish up and throw her on the table so that she was sprawled out on it. "Administering a high dosage of Heal Pulse to the patient! Clear!" She shouted once more before slamming her palms down on Trish's chest, a cool blue energy surrounding her hands only for a second before disappearing. Nothing happened.

"Nooo! It's not working!" Gardy pouted as she continued to attempt to use Heal Pulse, continuously slamming her palms on Trish's chest in vain as she continued to fail. Someone should stop her.

Seeing the mess as well as what was happening with Trish and her "Caretaker" Jezebel jumped up to quickly stop it.

Grabbing Trish Jezebel planted a hard kiss on Trish's lips, after a few seconds she turns to the Gardevoir. That should help, Jezebel quickly goes back to clean up the mess.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:52 pm
Emensmansera

Arkelos

"Good, Arkelos followed you." Sub said as he watched the two enter. He sent Arkelos another message telling him to follow Arwan. "I want to observe Arwan and Branwen's relationship and I can't think of a more perfect opportunity than in battle. I want you two to have a double battle. Arwan with his Furfrou and Lunatone and Arkelos feel free to use whatever. This way I can see the difference between when Arwan commands his Lunatone and when he commands any other Pokemon."

With that said Sub moved as much of the equipment out of the way for the two to battle. It was a very big open room and most of the equipment could take a hit so it was fine to battle here. "Release your Pokemon and have it." He said, taking a seat behind a desk littered with computers. "Begin recording when they start, GRAY." He spoke up to the AI.

"Yeah yeah." The AI responded through the speakers in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:54 pm
Trish was trying to fight off Gardy when she was thrown onto the table. Thankfully, her fur was absorbing most of the impact from the Embrace Pokemon's hands, though the Heal Pulse was having little to no effect. Well, other than healing the small bruises she was receiving from those strikes.

She felt like she was succeeding until Jezebel came to her "rescue". That kiss left her totally stunned, unable to move for a few moment. The hell just happened?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:00 pm
Gardy finally stopped when the two kissed. She then proceeded to look at Trish, then Jezebel and back again. After awhile she just giggled and began to leave the room singing the 'kissing a tree' song. It was doubtful that Trish nor Jezebel would be seeing the last of Gardy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:55 pm
SubonicXP

Arkelos

"Okay, I can do that,." Arwan said sending the Furfrou out.
"Branwen, time to show 'em whos bos," he said, directing her to the battle feild.
"We can do this team!" He said happily, though he was worried because he had never done a double battle before, let alone with a completely new Pokemon.

"So, Arkelos, What two are you gonna choose?" He asked seeing if his rival would choose a team that was a good type match-up. Though, he had worked around that before.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:43 pm
Emensmansera
SubonicXP

Arkelos

"Okay, I can do that,." Arwan said sending the Furfrou out.
"Branwen, time to show 'em whos bos," he said, directing her to the battle feild.
"We can do this team!" He said happily, though he was worried because he had never done a double battle before, let alone with a completely new Pokemon.

"So, Arkelos, What two are you gonna choose?" He asked seeing if his rival would choose a team that was a good type match-up. Though, he had worked around that before.

"Hmmm, interesting. Lunatone and Furfrou is it. So lets do it this way than; Cinders! Midnight! Let us show them what a pack can do."

"Alright Arwen, since you seem cool enough, I'll give you the pleasure of the first attack. Don't hold back, i'm sure we're in agreement that this should be a match worthy of praise. I'm still a rookie myself, but there is always a flame in every darkness. LET"S BATTLE!" Arkelos shouted with a smile, giving way for Awren to make the first move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:24 pm
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Agreed," Arwan said before his eyes tinted with a blue flame.
"Branwen, float high enough to be able to dodge, and then use Calm mind!" The Lunatone floated up, just above the Furfrous head, and emitted an effervescent light as it cleared its mind, readying itself for the next orders.
"Now, Furfrou, I want you to use hyper voice, focus it on the poocheyna." The Furfrou turned and let out an hear splitting sound, the main brunt of the attack was aimed for Midnight, the fall o0ut would be absorbed by any surrounding Pokemon, which in this case was Cinders.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:57 pm
Emensmansera
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Agreed," Arwan said before his eyes tinted with a blue flame.
"Branwen, float high enough to be able to dodge, and then use Calm mind!" The Lunatone floated up, just above the Furfrous head, and emitted an effervescent light as it cleared its mind, readying itself for the next orders.
"Now, Furfrou, I want you to use hyper voice, focus it on the poocheyna." The Furfrou turned and let out an hear splitting sound, the main brunt of the attack was aimed for Midnight, the fall o0ut would be absorbed by any surrounding Pokemon, which in this case was Cinders.

Arkelos stands there. "Making some noise huh? Cinders, Midnight, lets make a statement. Midnight, Shadow ball. Aim a few feet in front of you and Cinders. Cinders, Add some heat to the room with Flame Wheel. Position yourselves for an impact. This could be some great training."

Midnight shot a shadow ball in between her and Cinders causing an explosion of dust. As well exerting a loud boom. Cinder throws a few blasts of flares out, mixed with the shadow ball's explosion pushed them out, setting the area on fire.

"I have to admit, using Calm mind to boost Hyper voice is an excellent Combination." Arkelos said with a smile while glaring at the still heated dusty field. "Your move bud."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:08 pm
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Branwen, now, set the stage for some Devastating beauty,"Awran said, thinking of ways to gain the upper hand.
"Branwen, now use Cosmic power, I want you to absorb as much as you can." The Lunatone started to glow with a white light, it humming melodically as it absorbed cosmic energy. Arwan was going to have Branwen follow up with a devastating combo.
"Furfrou, Double team, surround Branwen." Arwan was going to use the double teams as a decoy so the Lunatone could power up.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:50 pm
Emensmansera
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Branwen, now, set the stage for some Devastating beauty,"Awran said, thinking of ways to gain the upper hand.
"Branwen, now use Cosmic power, I want you to absorb as much as you can." The Lunatone started to glow with a white light, it humming melodically as it absorbed cosmic energy. Arwan was going to have Branwen follow up with a devastating combo.
"Furfrou, Double team, surround Branwen." Arwan was going to use the double teams as a decoy so the Lunatone could power up.

"Hmmm, not to familiar with that move. Cinders, hit Midnight with a flame wheel. Midnight i want you to run around as fast as you can, just don't hit the opponents, we'll save that for later. Cinders after you land a hit, quickly follow behind Midnight for as long as you can. Both of you just run around in circles. Let 'em full charge that Cosmic Power."

Arkelos stands there as the two take off in a blaze of fiery speed. Cinders lands a hit on Midnight's tail. "It looks at if it hit. Great Work, when i call it out, Midnight put out the fire. Cinders keep up the great speed."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games