Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:34 am

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Once again unsuccessful, the golem opted for a different tactic. He began to spin and release chakra. The air picked up and the thin spikes shattered and where swept up. Soon a fierce whirlwind picked up, filled with the deadly objects. Vegitation was ripped to shreds.
Kai jumped into the air. "Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu" Kai said as he exhailed a large burst of fire using it to propel himself away from the tornado.

As Kai flew through the air, a huge spike appeared behind him in his trajectory. The golem must have been betting that one couldn't change direction in midair.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:37 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura took the hit straight on in the back. However the strangest thing occured. Asakura did not flich, he just carried on walking.

Ifuuki crossed her arms. "Odd...very odd..." She walked forward to where he left and ran into a stone wall. Wait, didn't I come in this way? She began searching the walls but to no avail. There was no exit. She checked Kyou, but he was out cold. Ifuuki sat surrounded by three unconcious nins and thought. She never had enough time for that...
Geku's finger twitched and he started to stir.
"Uh. Where did you wonder off too Mai?" He asked himself aloud. It was only a few seconds later did he realize that Ifuuki was in the same room as him.
Crap.

Ifuuki was sitting quietly crosslegged with her eyes closed. Without moving, she spoke to Geku. "Who are you talking about?"
Oh s**t. "Ahh. Ha. Haa. haha. I was. Onlytalking. To. Myself." Geku said. He was terribly bad at acting.

"You're not very convincing Geku." Ifuuki replied, still not looking at him. "Would this Mai be-"
"My daughter." a third voice sounded in the cave. Ifuuki opened her eyes and glanced at Kisai, now awake. Her chest was heavily bandaged.
Ifuuki smiled. "I thought so."
"ARE ALL WOMEN THIS STUPID" Geku blurted out. A sudden pain seared through his body and lay back down to relieve it.

Kisai fowned. "What's going on? Who are all of you? Where am I?" she questioned.
Ifuuki motioned to Kyou. "Ask him."
"So you knew I was awake, huh" Kyou said as he got up and picked up his soloution of herbs and hot water. He threw the herbs out and handed Kisai the herbal water. "Ifuuki... something is going on out side." Kyou said.

Ifukki gave Kyou a sly look. "I know. Sounds like #37 caught a rat."
Kisai turned to Kyou. "So what is going on?"
"Mmm. #37 can't die can he, Ifuuki?" Kyou asked Ifuuki, completely ignoring Kisai.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:40 am

Dragon Sneeze
As Kai flew through the air, a huge spike appeared behind him in his trajectory. The golem must have been betting that one couldn't change direction in midair.
Kai spun around slamming his shield into the side of the spike breaking it into stone. "I'm done playing games. Suiton - Baku Suishouha" Kai said as water expanded from his mouth onto the land. "Suiton - Suikoudan no Jutsu" Kai said as four pillars of water shot up from the water over the tornado and torpedoed themselves into the eye of the golems tornado.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:40 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura took the hit straight on in the back. However the strangest thing occured. Asakura did not flich, he just carried on walking.

Ifuuki crossed her arms. "Odd...very odd..." She walked forward to where he left and ran into a stone wall. Wait, didn't I come in this way? She began searching the walls but to no avail. There was no exit. She checked Kyou, but he was out cold. Ifuuki sat surrounded by three unconcious nins and thought. She never had enough time for that...
"Uh. Where did you wonder off too Mai?" He asked himself aloud. It was only a few seconds later did he realize that Ifuuki was in the same room as him.
Crap.

Ifuuki was sitting quietly crosslegged with her eyes closed. Without moving, she spoke to Geku. "Who are you talking about?"
Oh s**t. "Ahh. Ha. Haa. haha. I was. Onlytalking. To. Myself." Geku said. He was terribly bad at acting.

"You're not very convincing Geku." Ifuuki replied, still not looking at him. "Would this Mai be-"
"My daughter." a third voice sounded in the cave. Ifuuki opened her eyes and glanced at Kisai, now awake. Her chest was heavily bandaged.
"ARE ALL WOMEN THIS STUPID" Geku blurted out. A sudden pain seared through his body and lay back down to relieve it.

Kisai fowned. "What's going on? Who are all of you? Where am I?" she questioned.
"So you knew I was awake, huh" Kyou said as he got up and picked up his soloution of herbs and hot water. He threw the herbs out and handed Kisai the herbal water. "Ifuuki... something is going on out side." Kyou said.

"Mmm. #37 can't die can he, Ifuuki?" Kyou asked Ifuuki, completely ignoring Kisai.
"Not in the classical sense no. The Second Kage of the Stone was more than a little hard to kill in life. Much more so in death." Ifuuki replied smiling.
Kisai put on a stern look. "I'm talking to you." she said.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:43 am

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai spun around slamming his shield into the side of the spike breaking it into stone. "I'm done playing games. Suiton - Baku Suishouha" Kai said as water expanded from his mouth onto the land. "Suiton - Suikoudan no Jutsu" Kai said as four pillars of water shot up from the water over the tornado and torpedoed themselves into the eye of the golems tornado.

The water entered the whirlwind and merged with it. Now, instead of just being shredded to death, one can be drowned as well. The scene was absolute chaos. The landscape was being stripped bare as topsoil and debris filled the vortex. The golem could not even be seen at the center anymore.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:46 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Crap.

"Not in the classical sense no. The Second Kage of the Stone was more than a little hard to kill in life. Much more so in death." Ifuuki replied smiling.
Kisai put on a stern look. "I'm talking to you." she said.
"I see." Kyou replied. "And by the way, Ms Kisai... You should drink that tea I gave you,"

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:47 am

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Eiju said with obvious annoyance at Kai, as he stood behind him, "Weren't you spose'd to bring a kid with you?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:48 am

Silly Genji
"I see." Kyou replied. "And by the way, Ms Kisai... You should drink that tea I gave you,"

Seeing that she wasn't going to get a reponse, she sipped the tea and brooded.
Ifuuki sighed. "I can't imagine going out there now would be a good idea. He tends to get a bit overzealous."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:50 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Ifuuki sighed. "I can't imagine going out there now would be a good idea. He tends to get a bit overzealous."
"Is that so? How are the Gennins?" Kyou asked Ifuuki.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:52 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Is that so? How are the Gennins?" Kyou asked Ifuuki.

"You tell me." Ifuuki responded. "You saw them sooner than I did." Ifuuki had yet been back to the lab since the gennin's capture.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:17 am

Dragon Sneeze
The water entered the whirlwind and merged with it. Now, instead of just being shredded to death, one can be drowned as well. The scene was absolute chaos. The landscape was being stripped bare as topsoil and debris filled the vortex. The golem could not even be seen at the center anymore.
"Let's try this once more. Suiton - Suikoudan no Jutsu" Kai said as 4 pillars of water shot into the sky. Before doing so Kai slipped 4 large explosive balls into the pillars made to explode when two different chakra types mix. The pillars rose into the sky and came down on top to the tornados eye. on contact with the golems chakra the esplosive balls exploded releasing 4 large explosions.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:19 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
"What the hell are you doing here?!" Eiju said with obvious annoyance at Kai, as he stood behind him, "Weren't you spose'd to bring a kid with you?"
"I have an alternate method which doesn't require the kid or the genma."

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:46 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Yeah, I'm not buying that, you promised Ifuuki you get the kid, she wants to kid, you get the kid." Eiju said with a harsh tone. "You want in? You do want you promised, I'm not in the mood to F* around."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:14 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Yeah, I'm not buying that, you promised Ifuuki you get the kid, she wants to kid, you get the kid." Eiju said with a harsh tone. "You want in? You do want you promised, I'm not in the mood to F* around."
"I can restore Ifuuki's cells to near perfect condition which means she will have no need for the child or the genma."

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:30 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Let's try this once more. Suiton - Suikoudan no Jutsu" Kai said as 4 pillars of water shot into the sky. Before doing so Kai slipped 4 large explosive balls into the pillars made to explode when two different chakra types mix. The pillars rose into the sky and came down on top to the tornados eye. on contact with the golems chakra the esplosive balls exploded releasing 4 large explosions.
The explosions created a strange effect. The volume of the whirlwind increased, sucking up more land. The fire was held suspended in the wind and water. Along with the stone shards, the four main elements were all represented. It began to encroach upon the lab, shaking it's foundations and pulling in whatever wasn't tied down.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games