The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:57 pm
Vera was grumbling about the fast-paced events of her last few days. She'd grown nausiated by fight after fight. She drew in a deep breath and sighed forcefully.

"What the hell did I get myself into... It was nice getting to help with Mist and Fate's pups, but all that turmoil... What the ******** was with that s**t?"

She was foul-mouthed and grumpy but mostly just absolutely exhausted of all the useless strife that had been thrust upon her inside that faction of the Na'arenhiem pack.

"Now what am I to do, wandering all alone in this goddamn wood with no clue where Zefal has gotten off to...?" She whimpered at the memory of her lost little pup of a brother and her eyes were downcast.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 pm
Feros pushed his way through a deep underbrush and slammed into a head. He shook his head and looked up to see a she-wolf. She looked upset.
"You ok? I didn't mean to run into you." He watched Vera carfully not sure if she was a danger or not. He hoped Zefal wouldn't get hurt if a fight broke out between him and Vera. He had no idea that she was his sister.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:13 pm
Vera yelped at the sudden pain from their skulls connecting. "Ugh! Watch where you're going!" she growled.

She hunched her shoulders and waited with her eyes closed for a minute before she opened them again. She looked up into the male wolf's face. "Uh, who are you?" She ruffled her feathered wings agitatedly and it made her look a little bigger, while her ruby eyes showed she was anything but pleased to see this stranger.

{Zefal has wandered off by now and is in the clearing, meanwhile Vera has no clue who Feros is nor that he knows her little brother}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 pm
(Sorry didn't knwo that)

HE stared at her. "my name is Feros. You have no need to ruffle your feathers. I did not mean to run into you . I am looking for a pup that has managed to wander away. I turned around for maybe a second and he was gone. Maybe you have seen him. His caot is tan grey and a striped back like a wild cat. He has bright orange eyes. His name is Zefal" He straightened so his fur flattened bakc into place.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:53 pm
She listened to his words, unamused and her gaze was disinterested. His voice was getting annoying, but what had he just said? That sort of sounded like..

"Wah? Zefal?! That's my baby brother! Where is he?! He got away from me too!" Her face had instantaneously changed from anger to worry and her voice rose a few decibles. It seemed like it'd been ages since she'd seen Zefal and even though she'd appeared calm and collected, she'd been fiercely worried about him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 pm
"Yes Zefal. I do not know where he is either. That is why I am looking and I can understand how he got away from you to. He's a very tricky pup" Feros smiled but lost the smile "he should have gone this way you didn't run into him?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:52 pm
~+| Waking up to a breeze of cool air and a stream rushing not too far put Serabi in a good mood. She stretched out slowly and shook her fur of leaves and dirt. Yawning, Serabi looked around her surroundings and noticed she was far from everyone. . .and everything. It was almost dead quiet, though some bugs made their presence known and far off grazers walking slowly. Serabi rolled around a few times before wandering, picking up senses here and there, sometimes following them. Sighing deeply, Serabi decided to lay down on a fallen tree covered in cool moss. In her Wolf form, Serabi fell into a light sleep.|+~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:32 pm
Seleinis was Sleeping Not far away in his Wolf Form. He was Hidden by the shadows cast by the tree's and his Odor Hidden by the Mud Covering Part of his Body. He had Been avoiding People lately. But rather then Hiding out in the Mountain like he usually did he just Completely avoided them in the lower lands.

being has Tired has he was. He didn't Sense the Wolf nearby. je just Laid there sleeping. Mumbling every now and then.

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:47 pm
~| Not able to stand it anymore, Serabi sat up and looked around. Her ears twitched every now and then, picking up breathing somewhere. It sounded very tired, so Serabi stood slowly and began walking around the sleeping animal. She sniffed the ground however and it smelt familiar to her, but she couldn't quite make of it. It was wolf for sure.|~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:55 pm
Snow sat with Rain in a nearby clearing, a small breeze blew a leaf into the air. The swift movements of it caught Snow's eye and he went after it. Rain his guardian watched him as her little pup played with it. She was waiting for Kyou to come but she was afraid to him that she was expecting another litter. The litter had only been there for about a week. A shuffle in the bushes sounded and she looked that way and saw him come back into the clearing. Snow stopped playing with the leaf and pounce onto his tail  

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Vera whined shrilly and her ears pressed against her head. "No, I didn't see him at all... Where could he have gone?" She dropped her head and began sniffing but there were a few other wolves' scents intermingled with what little scent she could pick up of her brother.

"I can't figure this out..." She walked in circles a few times but always came back to Feros, the scent seemed to just be coming off of his fur. She heaved a mighty sigh and planted her bottom, wrapping her tail around her legs and ruffling her feathers distractedly.

"This isn't good at all. He can't even hunt for himself!" She frowned and let out a strangled howl, the loss of herr little brother eating her insides like nothing else.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 am
((okay, I have no idea where anyone is, so I'm just gonna wing it... sweatdrop ))

Deep in the woods, a lone female wolf with a white pelt tinged with light brown patches here and there was padding along through the grass, the sounds of the forest swimming all around her and soothing her nerves. That relaxed state didn't last long, however, because she soon heard a mournful and strangled-sounding howl break the tranquil atmosphere, her ears perking up in response to the loud howl. She let curiosity get the best of her and sprinted in between the trees quickly, getting closer and closer to where Vera and Feros were. It had been quite some time since she had encountered other wolves...  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:00 am
Vera's ears went up and her worried face was exchanged for a cautious one. Another wolf was nearby. She barked, not up for a surprise while she was still ever so worried for her brother's safety.

Did she need a search party or would he just turn up on his own like he'd always done before? Still a lost pup can never be a good thing...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 pm
Hearing the same wolf voice barking, Kara's ears flattened back as she kept approaching. It wasn't as though she were going to hurt them, whoever it was. She only wanted to know what was going on. Spotting Vera after a while of wandering through the brush, she cautiously stepped out into the small clearing and looked at Vera cautiously, her ears now perked up with interest and her fur bristling a little bit. "Who are you?" she asked calmly.  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:57 pm
Feros watched Vera and he stood when the other wolf came into view. He bared his teeth but made no move towards or away from Kara. He didn't answer just watched. then barked guardedly "Feros"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff