Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:31 am
she yawned and walked to her dorm, her little wolf cub and fox following her "well night eveyone" she said opening her door  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:32 am
Aprilbaby1
she yawned and walked to her dorm, her little wolf cub and fox following her "well night eveyone" she said opening her door

*the wolf growled at her*  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:34 am
*walks out of his dorm and walks out to the woods in the moon light*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:36 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she turned and looked at the wolf "i wouldnt growl if i were you, i love animals alot ok and i would hurt you at all, please dont make it hard between us"  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:36 am
Aprilbaby1

-sits back down and keeps planning-..me kenji and lance should stay in the middle but in three different direction me west kenji north and lance east  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:38 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she turned and looked at the wolf "i wouldnt growl if i were you, i love animals alot ok and i would hurt you at all, please dont make it hard between us"

*the wolf was redy to attack her*  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:38 am
*gets to the hidden grave site and turns into a lycan*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:42 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"attack me then i dont care" she said sitting down "i liked to see you attack me, it would be better than being attacked by the monsters who want me"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:44 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"attack me then i dont care" she said sitting down "i liked to see you attack me, it would be better than being attacked by the monsters who want me"

it said "Ragnos needs time alone from the past....so leave or i will bite you"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:46 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"if you havent noticed this is my door" she said getting up and opening her door "and i wish you would bite me" she whispered, tears ((gtg))  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:47 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"if you havent noticed this is my door" she said getting up and opening her door "and i wish you would bite me" she whispered, tears ((gtg))

it bites her leg  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:52 am
*leans over graves and tends to the needs of the tombstones*here we go*lays a orchid on each grave*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:57 pm
*Wakes up, Stretching her arms and jumps down from the roof she was sleeping on*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:10 pm
*walks out of the woods as the sun comes up*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:31 pm
Arage walked in on the school, grinning. "How long has it been..." he said, walking around the halls. "Here it is....my dorm..." He entered his old dorm, left untouched since he was last there.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games