Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:37 pm
-Esuna nods, sees one of the arrows whizz by her too, and flies towards the room.-
(Btw, when i put a sentence or a paragraph on "-... -" lines, it means that that's before a "meanwhile.." paragraph)

Juno looks at the open door, seeing Bella suddenly standing there, his face a bit red, and with Tomoe in the bed, not really looking like if they had a fight.. but more something else.

"..B-Bella! " he exclaims, putting a cloth over Tomoe, and then, suddenly, putting one over him . Sweating a bit, he grins sheepishly. "There's a good explanation for this..." he says, his face very red, and a few hints of blood at his face, his lip broken. I really hope she doesn't tell the King... Tomoe might be in big trouble because of me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:40 pm
she looks at them "look i dont care what you two did, but there is a mob outside" she crosses her arms and walks un "i dont know what they are here for" she said looking out the window  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

Nightbane kept up an assault but soon enough the mob had swarmed and he was outnumbered. Where the hell is Juno and Valdamt? Hell I'd even take Esuna at the moment. There's just too many.  
Tomoe opened her eyes wide and blushed intensively as she got under the covers covering her whole face. Please be a bad dream, please be a bad dream... she kept thinking over and over.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:42 pm
Valdamt came rushing back with a full squadron behind him. "Guards.... ATTACK!" he ordered as all of the guards drew out thier weapons and ran toward the mob. "sorry Nightbane.... are you injured?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:46 pm
Nightbane moves left to dodge an arrow when a chain shot out and rapped around his right arm. Nightbane looked at it a bit and tried using his left hand to break it but it wouldn't break. He then used his right arm to pull the chain and 3 people flew out of the crowd. He started to unwrap the chain when another came to his left leg. He was about to throw his leg back when a pulse went through him from the chain. Nightbane suddenly became weak. I feel like I just tried summoning a shadow a hundred times.. Nightbane looked back to see Valdamt and some guards. "Thanks...but..theirs too many."  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:47 pm
Castle Guard: Alons nods at the King, and he explains to the others: Alright.. Squadron, you're going to take the orders from Bat Lionscape; circle around the villagers and give them chase, use spears if they get too close, they're using ranged weapons with dangerous force. My Squadron will use heavy defense and try to push them all. They're bunched together, so we should also employ spreading fire so they will be too occupied avoiding it. Bat, dont hesitate to kill on sight.. now, let's move it!" he yells, their clanking armor resounding through the hallways

"Juno! Tomoe! Come quickly! We need your.. he...help..." Esuna says, looking at Bella in the doorway, and Tomoe and Juno. She stays there a bit, and then, with excruciating force, fakes that she;s mad, but her giggling is taking over her own mind. "You.. hehe.. you get dressed and.. heheh... and... just come with us! AHAHAHAHA!" she says,and flies out, whiping her tears of laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:47 pm
appears next to nightbane* need help?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:48 pm
"Nightbane... enter the castle and make sure Bella's alright.... I'll handle this," he said, feeling worried for his health, dodging an arrow that almost got his neck. "Damn... what the hell do they want...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:50 pm
"A mob...?" she says as she quickly jumped out of her bed and began to get dressed. "Let's go Juno-chan!"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

she screams as they shot arrows through the windows covered in fire, "what the..." she said running away from the window  
Nightbane looked at Sai and grinned. "Thanks." Nightbane watched as the guards charged valiantly and killed many but were soon overwhelmed by their sheer numbers. Nightbane looked at Valdamt, "Sir, nothing would make me happier to find Bella and help her but I have a feeling you will need my help here more. Besides..they are all human from what I have seen of their poor aim, so none can get in unless they go through us."  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:53 pm
starts attacking the mob  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:56 pm
Alons runs outside, holding sword at hand, and yells" Now! Employ the fire barrels! Use your shields, and we'll push them with team group Turtleshell!". As he says this, they all put their strong, thick shields up, and form a large oval that covers their sides, sadly not covering their inside, making them easy target for any flying arrows.

Esuna comes by, still in a fit of the giggles, until she sees how things have gotten. "Oh... they're just asking for it.. "she says, seeing some of the people already injured. "Nightbane! Valdamt! Get down! " she yells, pointing her staff, and, concentrating her power, she throws a glistening spell that, when it reaches the villagers, it explodes into many sharp crystals. Suddenly, an arrow pierces her stomach cleanly and she gasps a bit.

".. Oh.. crap... i don't regenerate as quickly as i can... when i use my full powers.." she says, and takes the arrow out, not with blood, but Esuna looks already weak. "That does it.." she says, looking very angry.

Meanwhile, Juno fixes himself up, and gives Tomoe her clothes and weapons. "You might.. might not be in good condition to fight, Tomoe. I'll go... " he says, and kisses her on the lips, letting a small trickling line of blood from his lips to hers, and his eyes turn crimson red, putting on his glasses and unforling his whip.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:56 pm
Valdamt smirks a bit. "I admire your bravery," he said honestly. "Be Alert then," he says as he ran away from the castle doors and into the battle field. These are humans.... damn it all.... he said as he ran toward two of them, dodging their arrows, and pierced his hands on both of their chests, pushing their hearts out of their backs, and squeezing them. Valdamt getting a bit excited at the feeling of blood in his hands. Focus... he thought.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games