Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:39 pm
II Midnight_Cura II
((lol i kinda do .... my characters name is kimmy ko , just to let u know....lol and her age is 16 ... ))

(Hisako)hi kimmy ko! im Hisako and this is my little sister Ruka!
(Ruka)Hello  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:39 pm
ya.... new to this place (guild and the rp)  

II Midnight_Cura II

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:40 pm
angel_eyes200
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100

but ruka it is u that brings her to life you have an unknow talent im sorry

*Ruka looks at Mit* what unknown talent? tell me

You are what my kind call a Angel of life u take and give life as u please

(Hisako) "so ur saying Ruka is an "angel" that gives and takes life away! i get that but what i dont get is the marriage part? explain that please!

In my vision i am on my way home and as i enter the building and ruka gives me a kiss and says this is the perfect honeymoon i love you so much and i say i love you to were would i be without and we kiss again and then it skips alot of steps and i am on a killing rampage killing with my mind geting into heads and just killing and then it sto[s
*stares in unbelief* ur just makin that up stare

no i am not i swear  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 pm
II Midnight_Cura II
ya.... new to this place (guild and the rp)

(oh me too...i just joined yesterday, but everyones friendly so i made friends quickly)  

xMaia308x

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
angel_eyes200
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100

(Hisako) "so ur saying Ruka is an "angel" that gives and takes life away! i get that but what i dont get is the marriage part? explain that please!

In my vision i am on my way home and as i enter the building and ruka gives me a kiss and says this is the perfect honeymoon i love you so much and i say i love you to were would i be without and we kiss again and then it skips alot of steps and i am on a killing rampage killing with my mind geting into heads and just killing and then it sto[s

i agree with her it seems like ur making it up Mit just because u wanna go out with my little sister! are u making it up?

no ugh i hate my gift i hate it it makes me seem like an a** ugh why cant i just be normal-mit runs off and cries  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 pm
i g2g bai  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 pm
spookdude100
angel_eyes200
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100

no i am not i swear
stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 pm
(sweet ^^) Hello Hisako, and Ruka .....  

II Midnight_Cura II

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:44 pm
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
angel_eyes200
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100

i agree with her it seems like ur making it up Mit just because u wanna go out with my little sister! are u making it up?

no ugh i hate my gift i hate it it makes me seem like an a** ugh why cant i just be normal-mit runs off and cries
*chases after mit* y u runnin? y cant u just ignor it and but normal urself!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:45 pm
II Midnight_Cura II

do ruka and hisako hate me now  

Spookdude IV

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:45 pm
II Midnight_Cura II

(Hisako)"hi kimmy ko"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:46 pm
angel_eyes200
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
angel_eyes200
spookdude100

*chases after mit* y u runnin? y cant u just ignor it and but normal urself!

becuz if i tell no one chances are they are going to die would u rather die and me be normal or me tell u and be an a**  

Spookdude IV

xMaia308x

spookdude100
II Midnight_Cura II

do ruka and hisako hate me now

no we dont hate you! we just dont know whether to believe u or not  
IzzyCW
i g2g bai

bye lass  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

(whispers to kimmy) are u shur u dont know aruki? gonk sweatdrop just askin  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games