Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s response. ‘Oh we’ll see them. They just won’t be interested in socializing with us……even if Bruce is letting Betty stay, they won’t lock themselves away. Bruce has admitted that he has some…..concerns about being intimate with her.’ He replied. It sucked, because if anyone needed to get laid, it was Bruce, but Tony could understand the worries he had.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:56 pm
MDaylus

'I am trying to see if I can help with that.' Loki confided. He could understand Bruce's concerns the hill was a very large being and not the friendliest. He was sure the man was concerned about Betty getting hurt. He almost wished it was as easy as giving the man a pendant like had been done with tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki’s admission. ‘Really?’ he asked curiously. He wondered what Loki could hope to do for Bruce. Sure Loki could do crazy things with his magic, but Bruce’s condition was an anomaly. It was the result of a freak accident and they could barely even begin to understand how it happened. Not to mention Tony was pretty sure the type of radiation Bruce had dealt with was not something Asgardians faced often. ‘If you could actually find something for him…..it would change his whole life.’ He smiled, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on his lips. He’d known Loki was good at heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft nod when Tony asked him if he was really trying to help Bruce. He still didn't know what he could do for the man or if he could do anything. 'I know it would, but I do not wish to get his hopes yet. Not until I know something for sure.' Loki stated. He was a bit surprised when the man just kissed him, he didn't know why but he smiled softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

‘But you’re trying, and that is what’s important.’ Tony replied. Sighing, he shook his head. Everyone was distracted with their own partner, so Tony smirked and held Loki a little tighter. “How about we go upstairs?” he suggested, tilting his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony replied that he was trying and that was the important thing. Loki looked around at everyone else and half cast a glance at Steve. He wondered how the solider felt being the only person without someone. He knew the man wasn't ready for a relationship but he still must feel the need with everyone else around him pairing up. Looking back to Tony wen the man's arms tightened around him. "I am not opposed." Loki smirked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve was sitting in a chair by himself, reading a book. He didn’t seem bothered by being surrounded by couples. Of course he never seemed bothered by it. He had just gotten good at pretending not to care through the years. When Loki replied to Tony, the genius grinned and kissed his nose. “Well either you have to get up or you magic us up there. Though I’m not sure how much Mischief will enjoy that.” He said lightly, rubbing his thigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned as Tony kissed his nose and proclaimed that he would either have to get up or use his magic. "I would rather not upset my kitten by doing such things." Loki stated as he shifted from Tony's lap. He carefully re-positioned the kitten as he stood making sure not to jostle her too much.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Of course not.” Tony smiled. It was amusing to see how Loki cared for the kitten. He treated her as if she was his child or something. The cat would be impossible when she grew up. Standing up as well, Tony wrapped an arm around Loki and headed for the elevator. Once inside, he leaned up to kiss his cheek. “So am I going to have to get Steve to take you out more often? Other than whatever upset you earlier, you seemed to enjoy yourself.”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's amusement. Heading with Tony to the elevator when the man wrapped an arm around him he breathed. "I did enjoy myself, he was quite the gentleman even went as far as paying for the pieces of my costume." Loki stated. He wanted to divert the conversation from what had upset him earlier if he could so he hoped talking about his costume would distract Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at that. “Really? Well I suppose he is the type to do that.” Tony said slowly. “So was it what you wanted? The costume?” he asked, looking to the kitten and slowly petting her, smiling as she gave a soft mew at him, curling up tighter in Loki’s arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:29 pm
MDaylus

"He said someone should pay for my first Halloween when I protested. No, not quite the material is quite flimsy however it is nothing I can not fix with a but of magic." Loki shook his head. Loki smiled at his kitten when she mewed when Tony pet her. When they entered the bedroom loki moved from Tony's arms and put Mischief in her spot giving her a few pets to soothe her before turning back to his mate.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned a little when Loki said his costume wasn't really what he'd wanted. If Loki hadn't been satisfied, it wouldn't have taken Tony any time to find something more like what Loki wanted. But he knew this was supposed to be a surprise, so Loki wouldn't have let him help anyway. Sitting on the end of the bed when Loki put Mischief down, he smiled at his lover. Reaching out for him when he turned back, Tony waited for him to come closer and slowly pulled him down for a kiss, grinning as he pulled away. "You were jealous when you saw Betty in the lab.' He said lightly, twirling the god's hair around his finger.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved forward smiling when Tony beckoned him forward after he had turned back to the man. Loki fell into the kiss as he was pulled down into it and moved to straddle Tony's lap. Hearing the man's statement about having been jealous of Betty Loki felt his stomach clench a bit. "I did not know who she was and we had been separated all day." Loki tried to explain.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Loki’s worry. “I’m not angry at you Lo.” He smiled. “In fact, I kind of liked it. It’s nice sometimes, when you’re all possessive.” He said lightly, hands running down Loki’s sides. “Not many people have been possessive and jealous of me. They just expect that I’d cheat or something and accept it.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games