Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:08 pm
Arkelos

" I wonder what they are up to..." Arwan thought. The Lunatone finished charging and the Furfrou had enough clones to confuse even an Alakazam.
"Nows your chance! Branwen when you can get a clear shot at Midnight, unleash a Moon Blast. Furfrou, when Branwen is doing that, I want you to use a dark pulse before the Moonblast hits." The Furfrou then unleashed a terrible wave of dark energy, the Moonblast hitting it, sending shards of Dark energy combined with the cosmically strengthened moon beams emanating from Branwen.
"Aim for Midnight!" The Lunatone's eyes turned a deep blue as it telepathically altered the course of the combo move to target the poochyena.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:49 pm
Emensmansera
Arkelos

" I wonder what they are up to..." Arwan thought. The Lunatone finished charging and the Furfrou had enough clones to confuse even an Alakazam.
"Nows your chance! Branwen when you can get a clear shot at Midnight, unleash a Moon Blast. Furfrou, when Branwen is doing that, I want you to use a dark pulse before the Moonblast hits." The Furfrou then unleashed a terrible wave of dark energy, the Moonblast hitting it, sending shards of Dark energy combined with the cosmically strengthened moon beams emanating from Branwen.
"Aim for Midnight!" The Lunatone's eyes turned a deep blue as it telepathically altered the course of the combo move to target the poochyena.

"Brilliant! Such beauty the dark energies mixed with the power of the Dark side of the Moon. Such elegance and Beautiful, I fear this beautiful combination could be the end." Arkelos lets out a sigh, "i i must i must, Midnight, rush toward the crater previously created. Use your claws to keep a hold on the ground, and keep up your speed. Let the Magnificent Darkness chase you into the night. Cinders! Use the Jetscream behind Midnight and cloak yourself in flames, combine that with your speed. Lets light a fire in this dark of time."

Midnight extracts claws and gains a huge boost of speed. Making for the crater she drops down into the hole with the Cinders in follow, as well as the Dark Moon ball. "Great work, Wait! Cinders!?" The Growlithe was a blazing ball of fire. It's speed was significantly increased. "Flame Charge? Alright! Split up you too, Midnight you know what to do! Cinders light the way."

Cinders gets ahead of Midnight, Shooting embers in it's path, Midnight speeds up to keep from getting burned more. After a few laps they make their move, "Alright Cinders Flame Charge toward Lunatone, Midnight alter focus point, turn around and attack the Dark Moon pulse." Midnight turns around to face the Massive ball of Moonlit energy. "Shadowball on the Ground now!"

A blast of dust goes flying up clouding the area. Arkelos stands there waiting for the outcome.  

Arkelos

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:10 am
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Interesting," Arwan said. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that...." He said with a somberness in his voice. "Branwen lets stop these two dogs in their tracks. Gravity, now!" He said the Lunatones eyes lit up with a blue flame, and the room warped, as the gravity increased. The Lunatone slowly fell to the floor, just slightly floating above it. The Furfrou and its doubles all were brought to all fours.
"Furfrou, with the increased gravity, I want you to use cotton guard!" The Furfrou surrounded itself with fluffy fur, the gravity exerted pressure onto it, turning it into a steel-like armor.
The Lunatone, however, was hit by some of the flames from the flame charge.
"Ugh.." Arwan said the Lunatone still stood, thanks to the cosmic energy, but Arwan felt the hit.
"Keep it strong buddy!" Arwan called to the Lunatone.

Arwan was suprised, he never felt an attack before, hopefully it diddnt get more intense,  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:39 am
Emensmansera

Arkelos

Sub sat back quietly as he watched the battle, occasionally glancing over at one of the monitors beside him every now and then to make sure everything was running properly. He hadn't seen what we was looking for just yet, the battle was still in its early stages so he wasn't surprised. He needed Arwan to really bring out Branwen's strength, to show his opponent their bond. Then, then he'll know for sure.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:55 am
SubonicXP

Arkelos

"What are you looking for, why did you bring me here?" Arwan asked as the Lunatone was using it's psychic and cosmic power to warp the space in which the battle was taking place. The Furfrou was unable to move, as it was covered in, now, steel like fur due to the gravity's pressure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:58 am
Emensmansera

Arkelos

"A bond, a connection." Sub answered Arwan, not facing him as he did, instead focusing on one of his monitors. "I believe you and Branwen are in the early stages of forming a Channeling bond, to be more precise. It can happen naturally, without even trying, though its rare." The man explained, or rather just rambled on what was probably nonsense to Arwan.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:17 am
Emensmansera
SubonicXP

Arkelos

"What are you looking for, why did you bring me here?" Arwan asked as the Lunatone was using it's psychic and cosmic power to warp the space in which the battle was taking place. The Furfrou was unable to move, as it was covered in, now, steel like fur due to the gravity's pressure.

"This is getting fun; So using Gravity to slow us down. Speed as fast as a wildfile and darkness itself. Midnight! I give you my strength and courage. I'll let you make the next move. Cinders, claws out and use them for traction."

Cinders extracted his claws and sprints for the new denser Furfrou, while Midnight makes another approach, firing shadow balls in front of her path making multiple targets on the ground. "Great work you two. Now land a direct hit on both opponents!"

Midnight makes a rushed attempt and fires a Dark Pulse wave. Cinders rushes in and uses flame charge on Furfrou.

The two rush in for the attack, Arkelos just stands there with a determined look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:28 am
Arkelos

SubonicXP

Arwans eyes Burned with a blue flame.
"Branwen now's your chance. Psychic!" The Lunatone then started to emit a deep resonant humming as it filled with psychic power. The Lunatone when emitted a strong wave of psychic energy, that mixed with the intense gravity turned the psychic wave into a dense ball of energy, almost like a black hole, any attack or Pokemon who got near would most likely fail to land a hit.
"Furffou, keep up the cotton guard, one more layer now!" he said the furfrou getting, even more, defensively strong. The Black hole like attack just sitting in the field, slowly moving around the middle of the field.

"Let's see your poochyena and growlithe figure this one out." he said, standing there, his head starting to ache.

"Luneeee..." the Lunatone was exhausting every last bit of its psychic energy using this attack.
"Don't worry buddy! we can do this!" arwan said, also feeling a bit drained.
"We can recover from this when the enemy is no more." He looked at Arkelos.
Waiting to see if his gambit would pay off.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 am
Kate glanced about, pocketed hands grasping onto the smooth, unscathed surface of identical pokeballs- each one containing a prize of their own. It hadn't been long since she had caught them, no, they were both obtained on her yearly vacation to the Sinnoh region. A Roselia and a Shinx respectively, both common there but considered rarities in the current continent she was in. Normally, the pokemon would be sold off for money or given to friends.

This time, however, was a little different.

It wasn't hard to know about Snagem. Ironically enough, Kate had first learned about their revival during her annual trip to Sinnoh. It had been mentioned on the news, with initial negative bias but had eventually evolved into something Snagem had sought after- grey. Neutral. Obscured morals and indecisive opinions. It was appealing, to say the least. Sure, the whole goody-two shoe demeanor was something Kate had grown used to, the idea of trying something new was exciting and carried almost a sort of rush to it.

This, of course, did not stop the anxiety. It was apparent that the bookworm was nervous, little pinpoints of sweat lining her neck and red tints of flush dusting her cheeks. This was a big step for her, after all- Who wouldn't be nervous? Stepping into the facility, Kate brushed a hand over her head. Messy brown bun, cardigan that was about two sizes too big, and the faded khakis she was wearing gave off a vibe of a lack of confidence.

"Hello?"
Her voice came out much quieter than she had intended it to, "I'm here for the Hybrid trials?"

A pause.

"The experiments?"

Kate pulled out the pokeball containing the Roselia out from her pocket. Deep breaths. No going back now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:42 am
misfortuneGB

Kate pulled out the pokeball containing the Roselia out from her pocket. Deep breaths. No going back now.

"Hello and welcome to Snagm headquarters." A digital voice rang out as Kate entered the building. She may have been startled by the sudden talking and probably would search for the source but common sense would kick in and tell her it came from speakers somewhere in the room. "I am GRAY, an artificial intelligence which helps overseeing the coming and goings on this establishment and its members. I take it you're here to join and undergo hybridization. I have to ask, are you sure you're up for it? The process can be...unpleasant, or so I'm told. If you think you're a mentally prepared please enter the elevator at the opposite end of the room so you may meet the team's leader and begin the process."

The elevator which GRAY spoke of would come to life and open up on the other end of the room, beckoning Kate to enter so that it may take her deeper underground and lead her into a room littered with machines and contraptions galore. Right now it looked like a Pokemon battle was going on between two males and a third one was observing them. If the leader was here it was probably the one sitting behind a desk cluttered by computer monitors, watching the battle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:55 am
SubonicXP
If the leader was here it was probably the one sitting behind a desk cluttered by computer monitors, watching the battle.

Upon hearing the virtual voice, a startled yelp escaped Kate. Realizing what the situation was, however, she promptly put her hands over her mouth to hide the tints of embarrassment now coloring her cheeks. "It's a pleasure to meet you, GRAY." She was tempted to prefix it with a Mr. or Mrs., but determining genders of spooky machine voices wasn't something Kate found herself in the mood for. No need to make the whole thing more awkward than it had to be.

"I know it'll hurt," She explained, hands hitched back into her pockets to hide the fact that they were shaking ever-so-slightly. Deciding to get it over with before she chickened out, Kate rushed towards the elevator and towards the monitor-obscured man once she was released from the metal case. "Hello, um. Is now a bad time? Are you busy? I-" She looked over at the pokemon battle, seeming impressed, "Wow. Um. Yes. Hi. My name is Kate. Kate, uh, Frezzo." Awkward? Probably. At least it seemed like she was trying. "I'm here for the Hybrid. Uh. Stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:15 pm
misfortuneGB

"I know it'll hurt," She explained, hands hitched back into her pockets to hide the fact that they were shaking ever-so-slightly. Deciding to get it over with before she chickened out, Kate rushed towards the elevator and towards the monitor-obscured man once she was released from the metal case. "Hello, um. Is now a bad time? Are you busy? I-" She looked over at the pokemon battle, seeming impressed, "Wow. Um. Yes. Hi. My name is Kate. Kate, uh, Frezzo." Awkward? Probably. At least it seemed like she was trying. "I'm here for the Hybrid. Uh. Stuff."

The the man with the black hair and gray eyes would glance up from the monitor to look at the owner of the voice which spoke to him and broke his concentration. He at first gave her an emotionless stare but that blank face would soon be replaced by a wide grin and eyes filled with mischievous joy. Welcoming yet unnerving it was, such an odd conflicting combination.

"Hello there, Kate Frezzo." He said, raising up from his seated position so that he may extend his hand to greet her with a handshake. "My name is Sub, just Sub. No it's not my real name but my real name is of no importance. Just Sub." He said with a laugh, why was that funny? "Any who! You want to become a hybrid do ya? Have you got a donor? You know, the Pokemon you want to become a hybrid of. Helps when it's your own Pokemon. Bonds and stuff, all that jazz. Oh and don't mind the battle. Just try to stay out of the cross fire."

That was probably easier said than done as a chair went flying past them both, the Lunatone's Psychic sending it soaring. "Don't worry, we have great health insurance." Sub quipped as he watched the chair barely miss them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:22 pm
SubonicXP
"Don't worry, we have great health insurance." Sub quipped as he watched the chair barely miss them.

"Nice to meet you, Sub. Oh, and, uh- yes, I do. I have one right he-" The sudden outburst of chairs and psychic once again made Kate squeak in surprise, uncertainty clouding her vision before she focused her attention back on Sub. Thank Mew that they had insurance. "Yes. Right. Donor. Um." Fumbling within her pockets, she pulled out a pokeball- which seemed to be adorned with a few stickers. Probably to differentiate it from the other pokeball she was carrying.

"Roselia,"
Clarified Kate, "It's a Roselia. Will that work?" She cleared her throat, "I can take it out of the ball to show you if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:35 pm
misfortuneGB
[

"Roselia,"
Clarified Kate, "It's a Roselia. Will that work?" She cleared her throat, "I can take it out of the ball to show you if you'd like."

"That will work perfect." Sub said as he walked around the desk to join her on the other side. "Let's see it." He said, awaiting for the Pokemon to appear from its ball. "How long have you two been together?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:40 pm
SubonicXP

"That will work perfect." Sub said as he walked around the desk to join her on the other side. "Let's see it." He said, awaiting for the Pokemon to appear from its ball. "How long have you two been together?"

She gave the ball a light toss, allowing its contents to escape from a brief burst of light as per usual.

The Roselia looked upwards at Sub, blinking a few times in initial confusion before turning around a few times to survey the area. It wasn't a runt, but it didn't seem to be particularly beefy either. The specimen was, at best, average. Its personality was another story.

Kate paused, humming to think. She had caught this one on a few trips prior, right? "Mmh ... At least a year or so? Why, is that a problem?"

The Roselia gave a soft "kirr" before clinging onto Kate's leg, flashing a smile at Sub.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games